Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Honesty test 14:13 - Jan 23 with 6303 viewslegoman

The white grass protective mats drew peoples eyes to the area. This is the first time they have been used. Buy two bags of jelly babies, mark out two areas on your lawn (pref) patio or carpet, Put something white on one of the areas and sprinkle the jellies over both areas, stand back and see which one stands out.

Despite knowing this the hateful press and other hateful idiots don't care to consider. Why do people love to hate when the man has given up his comfortable life for the love of his country and its people. I despair..

The cares how many were there? Most of the people that need him couldn't afford to travel there.

Hope Maggie and Trump form a good bond.

Poll: Sheepshanks 5 years -v- Evans 5 points

Honesty test on 14:19 - Jan 23 with 2474 viewsSamuelowen88

Can't decide if you being serious or not?

Poll: England v Wales Score

Honesty test on 14:20 - Jan 23 with 2459 viewsIpswichChris

....but they used white tarps first for Obama's second inauguration?

The "this was the first time we used them" was one of those "alternative facts"!
Honesty test on 14:22 - Jan 23 with 2441 viewsJ2BLUE

Trump has done himself no favours by making this into an issue. It should have been answered and put to bed within 30 seconds.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Honesty test on 14:22 - Jan 23 with 2432 viewsDarth_Koont

So you're saying Trump was right and the media was wrong, it doesn't matter and that people weren't there because they couldn't afford it?

Get your story straight. And if you're going to tell lies or perpetuate them then you need to keep it simple.

Pronouns: He/Him

Honesty test on 14:25 - Jan 23 with 2401 viewslegoman

Honesty test on 14:20 - Jan 23 by IpswichChris

....but they used white tarps first for Obama's second inauguration?

The "this was the first time we used them" was one of those "alternative facts"!

Life these days is all about what individual people decide to be true given alternative facts to choose from. What is really true may not be chosen especially by some media and angry people.

Honesty test on 14:26 - Jan 23 with 2379 viewslegoman

Honesty test on 14:19 - Jan 23 by Samuelowen88

Can't decide if you being serious or not?

Very.

Honesty test on 14:30 - Jan 23 with 2353 viewslegoman

Honesty test on 14:22 - Jan 23 by J2BLUE

Trump has done himself no favours by making this into an issue. It should have been answered and put to bed within 30 seconds.

He was enjoying his day out and from his perspective it looked like there were loads more people there than from an arial view. I dont blame him for being hurt and responding. As I said many of his supporters were restricted financially to make the journey.

Honesty test on 14:31 - Jan 23 with 2346 viewsDarth_Koont

Honesty test on 14:25 - Jan 23 by legoman

Life these days is all about what individual people decide to be true given alternative facts to choose from. What is really true may not be chosen especially by some media and angry people.

What people decide to be true ... alternative facts ... choice .... That's not reality, that's a belief system.

You can choose to have your own reality if it doesn't affect others. But society's reality needs to be expressed in objectively truthful terms.

Login to get fewer ads

Honesty test on 14:34 - Jan 23 with 2322 viewsIpswichChris

Honesty test on 14:30 - Jan 23 by legoman

He was enjoying his day out and from his perspective it looked like there were loads more people there than from an arial view. I dont blame him for being hurt and responding. As I said many of his supporters were restricted financially to make the journey.

The correct answer is most of his supporters are totally clueless and hands-off when it comes to politics, but voted for him based purely on his campaign platforms that he used specifically to harvest votes from said clueless and hands-off supporters.

"Lock her up!", "Drain the Swamp!", "Mexico is going to pay for the wall!", etc.
Honesty test on 14:37 - Jan 23 with 2297 viewsJ2BLUE

Honesty test on 14:34 - Jan 23 by IpswichChris

The correct answer is most of his supporters are totally clueless and hands-off when it comes to politics, but voted for him based purely on his campaign platforms that he used specifically to harvest votes from said clueless and hands-off supporters.

"Lock her up!", "Drain the Swamp!", "Mexico is going to pay for the wall!", etc.

Just heard him speaking to business leaders in Washington. I was impressed. He's doing what he said he would do. Fair play to him.

Truly impaired.

Honesty test on 14:38 - Jan 23 with 2283 viewsGuthrum

He ought really to have ignored the issue when it was raised. Not worthy of a reply by someone who's just become President of the USA.

But he couldn't leave it alone.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Honesty test on 14:43 - Jan 23 with 2243 viewslegoman

Honesty test on 14:34 - Jan 23 by IpswichChris

And look at the state of the planet to date when left in the hands of clueless politicians!

Honesty test on 14:44 - Jan 23 with 2229 viewsIllinoisblue

a "My crowd's bigger than your crowd" argument on day 2 of his reign doesn't bode well for any kind of grown-up leadership, does it?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Honesty test on 14:44 - Jan 23 with 2227 viewsstickymockwell

Honesty test on 14:31 - Jan 23 by Darth_Koont

What people decide to be true ... alternative facts ... choice .... That's not reality, that's a belief system.

You can choose to have your own reality if it doesn't affect others. But society's reality needs to be expressed in objectively truthful terms.

MMMMMMMM

Donald Trump Jelly Babies

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

Honesty test on 14:45 - Jan 23 with 2215 viewsm14_blue

Honesty test on 14:38 - Jan 23 by Guthrum

He ought really to have ignored the issue when it was raised. Not worthy of a reply by someone who's just become President of the USA.

Exactly.

It shouldn't matter to him at all, it does because he's an egomaniac, and an incredibly childish one at that.

Very worrying.
Honesty test on 14:46 - Jan 23 with 2205 viewshoppy

Isn't that just your approach with the ladies?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Honesty test on 14:46 - Jan 23 with 2203 viewslegoman

Honesty test on 14:38 - Jan 23 by Guthrum

His flaws show a true person with his heart on his sleeve. I am glad he is upsetting the selfish and greedy.

Honesty test on 14:49 - Jan 23 with 2175 viewsDarth_Koont

Honesty test on 14:46 - Jan 23 by legoman

His flaws show a true person with his heart on his sleeve. I am glad he is upsetting the selfish and greedy.

Hitler used to wear his colours on his sleeve too, literally. And we all go too far from time to time.

True bloke's bloke.

Honesty test on 14:50 - Jan 23 with 2168 viewslegoman

Honesty test on 14:45 - Jan 23 by m14_blue

Exactly.

It shouldn't matter to him at all, it does because he's an egomaniac, and an incredibly childish one at that.

Very worrying.

You are so wrong. He is just supremely confident and knows how to put a team together. God bless trumps America.

Honesty test on 14:54 - Jan 23 with 2136 viewslegoman

Honesty test on 14:44 - Jan 23 by Illinoisblue

a "My crowd's bigger than your crowd" argument on day 2 of his reign doesn't bode well for any kind of grown-up leadership, does it?

Admittedly a boring politician would prefer planetary destruction. Very grown up!

Honesty test on 14:55 - Jan 23 with 2127 viewsJ2BLUE

Honesty test on 14:46 - Jan 23 by hoppy

Isn't that just your approach with the ladies?

What that I usually get them in bed within 30 seconds? Sure is.

Truly impaired.

Honesty test on 14:56 - Jan 23 with 2108 viewshoppy

Honesty test on 14:55 - Jan 23 by J2BLUE

What that I usually get them in bed within 30 seconds? Sure is.

The Love Machine that you are... As long as you don't use the line... "So, how do you like your eggs in the morning?"

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Honesty test on 14:59 - Jan 23 with 2097 viewsGuthrum

Honesty test on 14:46 - Jan 23 by legoman

Flaws like that show he is vulnerable to being goaded into unwise responses to needling and opposition. Not a good trait in someone having to deal with international affairs and tricky economic problems.

And I don't see how bickering with the press about trivial matters is 'upsetting the selfish and greedy'.

The man has a job to do, not an easy one at that. He's going to have to work hard to deliver on his promises, not waste time and energy on irrelevancies.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Honesty test on 15:08 - Jan 23 with 2044 viewslegoman

Honesty test on 14:59 - Jan 23 by Guthrum

Flaws like that show he is vulnerable to being goaded into unwise responses to needling and opposition. Not a good trait in someone having to deal with international affairs and tricky economic problems.

And I don't see how bickering with the press about trivial matters is 'upsetting the selfish and greedy'.

The man has a job to do, not an easy one at that. He's going to have to work hard to deliver on his promises, not waste time and energy on irrelevancies.

To fear making flaws is to fear making important decisions. The man has guts, give him some respect. All business people make flaws on their way to success of failure. I put my money on success with Trump.

Honesty test on 15:09 - Jan 23 with 2032 viewsDarth_Koont

Honesty test on 15:08 - Jan 23 by legoman

To fear making flaws is to fear making important decisions. The man has guts, give him some respect. All business people make flaws on their way to success of failure. I put my money on success with Trump.

Ah you're on a windup ...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024