Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Oar 14:49 - Jan 23 with 1533 viewsBLUEBEAT

Would be a regular starter now if he had the backbone to stay and fight for his place 💁🏼

Poll: W or W

Tommy Oar on 14:50 - Jan 23 with 1516 viewsipswich4life

Hmm think it was more to do with fact he didn't like the hoof ball we play.
Tommy Oar on 14:52 - Jan 23 with 1497 viewsBLUEBEAT

Tommy Oar on 14:50 - Jan 23 by ipswich4life

Hmm think it was more to do with fact he didn't like the hoof ball we play.

Lawrence seems to do OK

Tommy Oar on 14:53 - Jan 23 with 1477 viewsJ2BLUE

Bit harsh.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Tommy Oar on 14:54 - Jan 23 with 1470 viewshoppy

Tommy Oar on 14:52 - Jan 23 by BLUEBEAT

Lawrence seems to do OK

But Lawrence isn't having to also cope with settling in a country that is so vastly different to living in Holland at the same time though...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Tommy Oar on 14:57 - Jan 23 with 1432 viewsSwailsey

Tommy Oar on 14:54 - Jan 23 by hoppy

But Lawrence isn't having to also cope with settling in a country that is so vastly different to living in Holland at the same time though...

Exactly..

I think Oar was just looking for an excuse and a way out.

Williams, Fraser, Lawrence (and even Bishop) haven't struggled at all and still played their natural game.

Laziness and stubbornness seem to have been Oar's problem.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Tommy Oar on 15:04 - Jan 23 with 1366 viewsnbsiyag

He was fed to the jackals in last year's FA Cup tie. He didn't get a look in all season and then Mick tossed him into his suicide squad at Pompey. As morale devastating as it could be; no wonder he saw no future with us.

He hasn't however kicked on since going back to Brisbane. They made great play of it the week before last that he has finally scored a goal after umpteen matches.
Tommy Oar on 15:16 - Jan 23 with 1306 viewsBLUEBEAT

Tommy Oar on 14:54 - Jan 23 by hoppy

Is he twelve years old or something?

Tommy Oar on 15:20 - Jan 23 with 1280 viewsSwailsey

Tommy Oar on 15:04 - Jan 23 by nbsiyag

He was fed to the jackals in last year's FA Cup tie. He didn't get a look in all season and then Mick tossed him into his suicide squad at Pompey. As morale devastating as it could be; no wonder he saw no future with us.

He hasn't however kicked on since going back to Brisbane. They made great play of it the week before last that he has finally scored a goal after umpteen matches.

Ha. 'Morale devastating'..

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Login to get fewer ads

Tommy Oar on 15:26 - Jan 23 with 1244 viewstextbackup

Or more the fact he was on the bench with an out of form striker playing left mid.
Who MM has also destroyed

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Tommy Oar on 15:28 - Jan 23 with 1224 viewsSwn98

Your final paragraph says it all then not good enough.
Tommy Oar on 15:42 - Jan 23 with 1133 viewsartsbossbeard

Or in further twisty speak.

Hadn't done enough in training to warrant a starting berth, tossed a lifeline and a chance in a cup game, blew that, walked away then blamed him not being up to it on the style of play.

If he'd have had rebirth as a player back in Oz, then I'd be wrong and it's fair play to the lad. But he hasn't.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2017 15:48]

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Tommy Oar on 16:16 - Jan 23 with 1036 viewsnbsiyag

Tommy Oar on 15:20 - Jan 23 by Swailsey

Ha. 'Morale devastating'..

It certainly was for those of us who went and watched it! Much the same as last week.
Tommy Oar on 16:18 - Jan 23 with 1015 viewshoppy

Tommy Oar on 15:16 - Jan 23 by BLUEBEAT

Is he twelve years old or something?

Quite. That was the reasoning I heard given for why Oar wanted to leave though.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Tommy Oar on 16:40 - Jan 23 with 941 viewsTheBlueBarca

He was pretty bad for us though let's be honest.

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024