Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your last driving offence you'll admit to: 21:37 - Jan 23 with 4385 viewsbluelagos

Mine remains the £7 fine for illegally driving with my arm out of the window (2 years ago in Malawi)

?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 21:38 - Jan 23 with 2421 viewsMJallday

The one i went to court for.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 21:46 - Jan 23 with 2360 viewsbluelagos

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 21:38 - Jan 23 by MJallday

The one i went to court for.

Don't worry. Sure Twtd isn't being watched by Suffolk traffic OB.

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 21:47 - Jan 23 with 2367 viewsReuser_is_God

This one for me:

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/393015/a-warning-to-you-all.../#0

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 21:51 - Jan 23 with 2327 viewsIllinoisblue

allegedly running a red light in Chicago about five years ago. $160 fine and had to take an online safety course.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 21:59 - Jan 23 with 2292 viewsThrobbe

Mine was for speeding on the A14 in the morning rush hour. As you can imagine, that was some years ago.

TWTD Cycling Herbert

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 22:03 - Jan 23 with 2246 viewsFreddy

Speeding 2016
Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 22:07 - Jan 23 with 2227 viewsSWGF

October 2012

Through a red light, about midnight, on drive home from Brighton (1-1; Murphy)

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 22:08 - Jan 23 with 2218 viewsWD19

Hit a dog in 1999. Whippet ran out in front of me and cartwheeled down the road. I pulled over and it ran into a garden. Knocked on an few doors....couldnt find the owner so reported myself to the police. Got a letter 6 months later saying they would take no further action.
Login to get fewer ads

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 22:11 - Jan 23 with 2172 viewsLeo_Muff

W@nking on my moped in a 30
Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 22:21 - Jan 23 with 2137 viewsStNeotsBlue

About 10 years ago I got a call from my degenerate brother as I was pulling into the car park of the train station, stupidly I answered and was caught bang to rights by a cop car that was just leaving having nicked someone else for being naughty.

The most irksome thing for me was he only called to ask if he could borrow some money as he'd spunked his wages at the bookies. Three points and a £70 quid fine.
Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 22:22 - Jan 23 with 2111 viewsJ2BLUE

Haven't had any yet.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 22:24 - Jan 23 with 2105 viewsfeelingblue

Speeding last year, first time since 1988.

No points, because I went to naughty school, which, I must admit, was very good.
Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 22:27 - Jan 23 with 2091 viewsbluelagos

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 22:24 - Jan 23 by feelingblue

Speeding last year, first time since 1988.

No points, because I went to naughty school, which, I must admit, was very good.

My mate met his now wife at a speed awareness course. He swears by them.

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 22:28 - Jan 23 with 2072 viewsTIB

Speeding in a 30 near RAF Lakenheath...one of those bits where it goes from 60mph to 30mph but your still a mile from the residential area. I was hot-wiring the car at the time also as I'd snapped final key off in ignition.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 22:29 - Jan 23 with 2063 viewsfeelingblue

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 22:27 - Jan 23 by bluelagos

Hmm, he wouldn't have been at the same one as me then.
Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 22:32 - Jan 23 with 2046 viewshoppy

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 22:27 - Jan 23 by bluelagos

Speed dating?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 22:35 - Jan 23 with 2037 viewsGlasgowBlue

Doing 112MPH on the M6 15 years ago.

I was in Manchester and my wife, who was four months pregnant, had been rushed into hospital in Glasgow.

I had Sir Alex Fergusson's lawyer representing me at Bury Magistrates and he got me off with a 14 day ban and a massive fine after explaining why I was going so fast and that if I lost my licence I would have to shut one of my offices down laying off 20 people.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2017 22:44]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 22:39 - Jan 23 with 1980 viewshoppy

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 22:35 - Jan 23 by GlasgowBlue

I was in Manchester and my wife, who was four months pregnant, had been rushed into hospital in Glasgow.

I had Sir Alex Fergusson's lawyer representing me at Bury Magistrates and he got me off with a 14 day ban and a massive fine after explaining why I was going so fast and that if I lost my licence I would have to shut one of my offices down laying off 20 people.

You mean you were in Manchester, I presume?

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 22:40 - Jan 23 with 1970 viewshoppy

I notice you conveniently forget to mention the giraffe incident...

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 22:41 - Jan 23 with 1957 viewsbluelagos

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 22:35 - Jan 23 by GlasgowBlue

Didnt he get Fergie off a speeding fine cos he needed a sh1t?

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 22:44 - Jan 23 with 1925 viewsGlasgowBlue

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 22:39 - Jan 23 by hoppy

You mean you were in Manchester, I presume?

Oops typo.

Iron Lion Zion

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 22:45 - Jan 23 with 1935 viewsbluelagos

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 22:40 - Jan 23 by hoppy

I notice you conveniently forget to mention the giraffe incident...

I'll remind you I am the only Twtd poster I am aware of who has an Interpol police clearance certificate.

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 22:46 - Jan 23 with 1919 viewsGlasgowBlue

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 22:41 - Jan 23 by bluelagos

Didnt he get Fergie off a speeding fine cos he needed a sh1t?

That's the fella.

Iron Lion Zion

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 22:53 - Jan 23 with 1882 viewshoppy

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 22:45 - Jan 23 by bluelagos

I'll remind you I am the only Twtd poster I am aware of who has an Interpol police clearance certificate.

That didn't mean it was ok with the giraffe tho...

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 22:59 - Jan 23 with 1856 viewsJ2BLUE

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 22:45 - Jan 23 by bluelagos

And I've got a 25 metre swimming certificate but let's not make this a cock waving contest.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024