Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm getting a bit pi$$ed off 22:55 - Jan 23 with 5576 viewscruncher

With these ex players players,and management moaning at the fans for not getting behind the team when they are of late constantly playing awful ,they suppose to be professional yet I imagine non of them would be able to handle playing in Greece or Italy in a high tempo match because the fans would put them off,ffs concentrate on your game and ignore the fans as many modern day premiership players do the atmosphere at PR not a touch on the bigger grounds around the country yet they are always complaining about the fans..
[Post edited 23 Jan 2017 22:56]
I'm getting a bit pi$$ed off on 11:28 - Jan 24 with 559 viewsGuthrum

I'm getting a bit pi$$ed off on 03:58 - Jan 24 by madmouse1959

Maybe I did go off on a tangent. Nowt to do with agenda,s. The rallying calls for town fans to stick with it has been well documented. The club needs to do their bit.

But do the fans have to wait for the club to act before thay can? Someone's got to do something, otherwise we'll sleep-walk and bicker our way into danger.

If Evans, McCarthy and the players won't or can't save the situation, perhaps we the fans can.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I'm getting a bit pi$$ed off on 13:02 - Jan 24 with 515 viewsmadmouse1959

I'm getting a bit pi$$ed off on 09:56 - Jan 24 by Pinewoodblue

Things are in dissaray. We have an owner who dithers, a manager who is clueless, or just doesn't care, players who lack the confidence to do the things they know need doing and a fan base that is divided.

Kieron is calling for unity and where better to start then with the fans. What seems to concern many fsns is if they get behind the club in the long run things won't improve. The owner will still dither, Mick will remain clueless and he and the players will keep banking wages , in other words just think of themselves.

It is good to see Kieron following Ian Milne,s message of "sticking with Mick " but there comes a point of no return . That has happened already for many supporters who have been going for 30-40 years. Enough is enough.

shampoo dave

I'm getting a bit pi$$ed off on 13:21 - Jan 24 with 500 viewsnshearman1

I'm getting a bit pi$$ed off on 13:02 - Jan 24 by madmouse1959

It is good to see Kieron following Ian Milne,s message of "sticking with Mick " but there comes a point of no return . That has happened already for many supporters who have been going for 30-40 years. Enough is enough.

Actually, that's what he's saying. He's saying support the club until we're mathematically safe, THEN protest. It's a surprisingly sensible thought from Kieron, especially in the light of the fact the Club is not going to get rid of Mick and it's clear we can't or won't compete in this transfer window. Kieron is pretty critical of ME given he's effectively part of the set-up.
I'm getting a bit pi$$ed off on 13:24 - Jan 24 with 490 viewsPilgrimblue

I'm getting a bit pi$$ed off on 23:21 - Jan 23 by Guthrum

Come on, man, you surely can't believe they're doing it deliberately to wind up the fans? Who on either side would benefit from that?

What Dyer said was that irrespective of what you think of the team and their performances, thy are gong to need all the support they can get over the next few, difficult matches. Otherwise the club may find itself in trouble, in danger of getting relegated, even. The team are low on confidence, playing poorly. Anything which can be done to help them may make a difference - including encouragement from the fans.

It's an appeal for us to assist in lifting them out of the sh1t, not an admonishment for gatting annoyed in the first place.

Agreed but against Blackburn the fans were behind them and so gave the team a lift. So then what happened at Lincoln!
Its a two way street. They play well, we lift them or visa versa. But they play crap and we're quiet until it gets too much and we start aiming our displeasure at MM. And then we see it happening again and again with same players letting team down.
At QPR, there was a real buzz when team was announced and the team responded with some good attacking play. MM doesn't believe it and so the players don't have the confidence and revert to type.
I don't blame Douglas as he is well past it. It's MM fault for creating this situation so we're all pi$$ed off as a result.
I'm getting a bit pi$$ed off on 13:34 - Jan 24 with 478 viewsTMWWNGAS

I'm getting a bit pi$$ed off on 23:11 - Jan 23 by LankHenners

Cruncher, as a start, if you're going to insult people for their perceived lack of intelligence, it'll serve you well to read up on basic spelling and grammar.

It's not about praising them when they're crap, it's about showing them support when they need it most to help them and us through this tough spell.

If there were lots of people constantly booing and shouting abuse at you when you were trying to do your job, how do you think you'd get on? You certainly wouldn't be able to perform to your best abilities. Footballers are no different - they're people at the end of the day.

In fairness if I constantly underperformed I wouldn't expect to still be in my job!
I'm getting a bit pi$$ed off on 07:01 - Jan 25 with 415 viewsBenters

I'm getting a bit pi$$ed off on 13:02 - Jan 24 by madmouse1959

This .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024