Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maximising revenue 09:22 - Jan 24 with 606 viewssotd78

Since so much about Portman Road nowadays seems to be about saving a few quid here and there (and eking out every pound for the budget on loanees etc.) I remain a little surprised that the Marcus Evans brand wants to be associated in such a massive way. One of the (alledgedly) foremost ticket and hospitality brands is plastered all over a second-rate, penny-pinched, shabby old football club. It's probably the wrong time to try to sell anything like corporate sponsorship but it seems to me that Marcus Evans has some very poor advisers. I'd have sold the naming rights to every stand - even a few quid here and there; put paying sponsors on the back and the front of the shirts and relegated my own ME involvement to perhaps renaming the ground. The Marcus Evans Stadium. We could etch the Marcus Evans logo into the moss on the North Stand. All that lot should just about bring in a grand or two and probably completely pee off the last of the die-hard fan base. Go on Evans - do it....you know you'd love to.

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

Maximising revenue on 09:30 - Jan 24 with 575 viewsJETPower

Improving Planet Blue, loyalty discounts, some food & drink offers, competitions that aren't the same Golden Goal we've been doing for forty years, keep working on the FanZone until it becomes a proper destination, some half-time entertainment, local hotel & restaurant deals, there is all sorts they could be doing, and aren't...
Maximising revenue on 09:32 - Jan 24 with 562 viewsBarneycurley

One word

Tax Loss

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Maximising revenue on 09:43 - Jan 24 with 555 viewsSWGF

Behind the scenes on the non-playing side, things are cut to the bone. The infrastructure and capital/equipment in all departments is falling to pieces and not being replaced.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024