Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have a feeling the Hugill deal will happen.... 10:42 - Jan 24 with 1072 viewsCambonbleu

but was never going to before Saturday. You'd never sell someone then want them to play against you straight after.

Poll: How many Season Ticket holders will ITFC have next season?
Blog: Why All the Positivity?

I have a feeling the Hugill deal will happen.... on 10:44 - Jan 24 with 1046 viewsKieran_Knows

Not so sure on this, given he's still got 2 years on his contract, and the fact he scored 2 goals at the weekend and received some high praise from Steve Bruce, I imagine another 500k has been added to his price tag.

I still think we'll end up with Marley Watkins.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I have a feeling the Hugill deal will happen.... on 10:44 - Jan 24 with 1045 viewsBluefish

Marcus Stewart and Ian Marshall with a brace each

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I have a feeling the Hugill deal will happen.... on 10:46 - Jan 24 with 1033 viewsitfcjoe

I've heard we've been priced out of this one and won't be happening

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I have a feeling the Hugill deal will happen.... on 10:48 - Jan 24 with 1015 viewsCambonbleu

I have a feeling the Hugill deal will happen.... on 10:44 - Jan 24 by Kieran_Knows

Not so sure on this, given he's still got 2 years on his contract, and the fact he scored 2 goals at the weekend and received some high praise from Steve Bruce, I imagine another 500k has been added to his price tag.

I still think we'll end up with Marley Watkins.

Marley Watkins was excellent for Barnsley against Leeds on sat night. reminded me of Jon Walters in his prime. He'd be a very decent addition

Poll: How many Season Ticket holders will ITFC have next season?
Blog: Why All the Positivity?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024