Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Teams you hate for logical or illogical reasons 11:33 - Jan 24 with 14954 viewsbritbiker

I know most hate Norwich for obvious reasons, but I've always hated wolves ever since one of their fans in the late 70"s threatened to throw me off the bridge on Portman road unless I gave him my scarf. I was only half his height and he didn't get it. I've grown somewhat since and i've hated them ever since. I even sat in the away end when we played them once. The abuse I got when we scored in the first minute and I went crazy. Strange no one asked for my scarf that day. Looking back it was stupid but I had to do it. At the moment it's derby and qpr only because they appear to blatantly ignore the financial rules. It's nothing against their fans but really hope they screw up again.
Teams you hate for logical or illogical reasons on 12:46 - Jan 24 with 1968 viewsStewartsgloves

Arsenal.

Their fans are either so arrogant because they hit Swansea for four or furious because they haven't signed Messi.

It's obviously not all Arsenal fans, but I live in north London so i'm surrounded by the gits.

I'll also remember how fun it was to see there faces when Priskin scored (still trying to forget the second leg).
Teams you hate for logical or illogical reasons on 12:50 - Jan 24 with 1952 viewsFreddy

Wolves and Leeds
Teams you hate for logical or illogical reasons on 12:55 - Jan 24 with 1922 viewsKieran_Knows

Tottenham, Liverpool and Shef Wed.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Teams you hate for logical or illogical reasons on 12:58 - Jan 24 with 1915 viewsTractorCam

Derby because not only have they cost my bet more than once but 98% of their fans are *******

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Teams you hate for logical or illogical reasons on 12:59 - Jan 24 with 1912 viewsWoodsFriesRice

Our Under-23 team.

Booooooooo! Scum! Scum! Scum!

[Post edited 24 Jan 2017 13:02]

Poll: Which of these players (in their prime) would most help our present team?

Teams you hate for logical or illogical reasons on 12:59 - Jan 24 with 1908 viewsTractorCam

West Ham and Watford based on past results

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Teams you hate for logical or illogical reasons on 13:03 - Jan 24 with 1887 viewsNewcyBlue

Teams you hate for logical or illogical reasons on 12:07 - Jan 24 by Reuser_is_God

Sunderland

Always hated Sunderland

Sunderland too.

Ex-inlaws who are a pain in the ar$e support them

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Teams you hate for logical or illogical reasons on 13:11 - Jan 24 with 1872 viewsstig4532

Chelsea & Man City - wouldn't be the success that they are without their rich backers. Also hate their anti-British mentality, buying useless foreign flops instead of giving youth a chance & Chelsea's exploitation of the loan system.

QPR - avoided a harsher FFP ruling, which they deserved.

Norwich - for obvious reasons.

MK Dons - fake club, fake fans.
Login to get fewer ads

Teams you hate for logical or illogical reasons on 13:11 - Jan 24 with 1870 viewsFtnfwest

liverpool, although far less so than years ago, bolton, blackburn
Teams you hate for logical or illogical reasons on 13:15 - Jan 24 with 1853 viewsnshearman1

Teams you hate for logical or illogical reasons on 12:43 - Jan 24 by Swansea_Blue

I hope not! Revenge has been sweet.

edit - I've a similar view of West Ham after all their billy big b0llox when we met them in the play offs what seems like an eternity ago now.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2017 12:44]

Agreed, they have a big thug element, and always remember the protection we needed in the 70s and 80s while we passed the rows of people selling NF papers - but also Leeds. I even hated their team of the 70s - very dirty, even at a time when everyone else was - but also because of when we relegated them a few years ago they started throwing stuff at our fans and a girl got injured from, I think, a coin.
Teams you hate for logical or illogical reasons on 13:22 - Jan 24 with 1834 viewsjpr_23

Teams you hate for logical or illogical reasons on 12:04 - Jan 24 by dryas

Bolton - because of the play-offs on more than one occasion and Allardyce.

Certainly Bolton for the play-offs and Big sam. Hated him ever since. So pleased his England reign ended the way it did...

Blog: Why We Need a New Five-Year Plan

Teams you hate for logical or illogical reasons on 13:23 - Jan 24 with 1832 viewsitfcbw

Manchester United.

- brought up a Leeds fan, detest them

Sheffield Wednesday

- Been watching a fair bit of Sheffield United since moving here and the Wednesday fans in the city have a strange sense of arrogance when speaking to them about their club
Teams you hate for logical or illogical reasons on 13:24 - Jan 24 with 1824 viewsmuhrensleftfoot

Teams you hate for logical or illogical reasons on 12:05 - Jan 24 by Swailsey

Villa for me, no idea why. I hate the strip colours.

didn't Chris Swailes once score an own goal for Villa at Portman Road? Maybe that's why you hate them
Teams you hate for logical or illogical reasons on 13:29 - Jan 24 with 1800 viewsnshearman1

Teams you hate for logical or illogical reasons on 12:46 - Jan 24 by Stewartsgloves

Arsenal.

Their fans are either so arrogant because they hit Swansea for four or furious because they haven't signed Messi.

It's obviously not all Arsenal fans, but I live in north London so i'm surrounded by the gits.

I'll also remember how fun it was to see there faces when Priskin scored (still trying to forget the second leg).

I just loved going back on the train to London that night while a bunch of arrogant gits were shouting at each other over whether or not they should sack Wenger!
Teams you hate for logical or illogical reasons on 13:29 - Jan 24 with 1800 viewsbritbiker

Teams you hate for logical or illogical reasons on 13:22 - Jan 24 by jpr_23

Certainly Bolton for the play-offs and Big sam. Hated him ever since. So pleased his England reign ended the way it did...

Wasn't his fault though. Greedy fat....
Teams you hate for logical or illogical reasons on 13:30 - Jan 24 with 1797 viewsSmithy

Teams you hate for logical or illogical reasons on 13:11 - Jan 24 by stig4532

Chelsea & Man City - wouldn't be the success that they are without their rich backers. Also hate their anti-British mentality, buying useless foreign flops instead of giving youth a chance & Chelsea's exploitation of the loan system.

QPR - avoided a harsher FFP ruling, which they deserved.

Norwich - for obvious reasons.

MK Dons - fake club, fake fans.

Chelsea, utter scumbag of a club, detested players, owners and fans. Away fans get treated like dogsh*t, was wonderful seeing them struggle last season, this season just painful.

Any team that Sam Allardyce manages, just a complete tw*t

West Ham - Moronic fans, although Cresswell has seen me mellow to them a little

Any club Nugent plays for, for obvious reasons

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Teams you hate for logical or illogical reasons on 13:30 - Jan 24 with 1789 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Teams you hate for logical or illogical reasons on 11:40 - Jan 24 by GeoffSentence

Cheltenham Town

A family friend plays centre midfield for cheltenhams first team - jack munns

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Teams you hate for logical or illogical reasons on 13:34 - Jan 24 with 1777 viewspoppiesman

West Ham, always disliked them but more so since the horrible mouthy Karen Brady was there and even more since they sold out to play at an athletics ground.

AFC Wimbledon, awful arrogant fans who think they are the same club that won the FA Cup back in the 80's.
Teams you hate for logical or illogical reasons on 13:37 - Jan 24 with 1776 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Man U - the same reason most have for disliking man I

West Ham - in a West Ham surrounded by West Ham c-nts

QPR - that tw*t with the rattle thing at loftys road. Every time he gets on my nerves with that thing

Teams you hate for logical or illogical reasons on 13:37 - Jan 24 with 1775 viewsMarkVenus

Lincoln City

Hull City

Teams you hate for logical or illogical reasons on 13:40 - Jan 24 with 1763 viewsGeoffSentence

Teams you hate for logical or illogical reasons on 13:30 - Jan 24 by The_Romford_Blue

A family friend plays centre midfield for cheltenhams first team - jack munns

Jumped up tw@ts, Cheltenham is North Gloucester really, they should stick to horse racing.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Teams you hate for logical or illogical reasons on 13:42 - Jan 24 with 1749 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Teams you hate for logical or illogical reasons on 13:40 - Jan 24 by GeoffSentence

Jumped up tw@ts, Cheltenham is North Gloucester really, they should stick to horse racing.

Haha

I'll tell him that if I see him

Teams you hate for logical or illogical reasons on 13:49 - Jan 24 with 1731 viewsGeoffSentence

Teams you hate for logical or illogical reasons on 13:42 - Jan 24 by The_Romford_Blue

Haha

I'll tell him that if I see him

He'll probably have some cocky response, you know what they are like in North Gloucester.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Teams you hate for logical or illogical reasons on 13:55 - Jan 24 with 1712 viewsTollycobbold

West Ham
Sheff Utd
Bolton
Diss Town u8's complete wangers.
Teams you hate for logical or illogical reasons on 13:59 - Jan 24 with 1689 viewsVaughan8

Stevenage
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024