Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most interesting last few days of the window for us in years! 11:44 - Jan 24 with 769 viewsbrazil1981

Will be a clear indication of MMs future with us, would ME really be happy to spend £1 - £2 million on a couple of players of Mick's choosing if there was a good chance they'll part company in the summer?

A big signing or two would be a real 'vote of confidence' in Mick and is much needed if they want to stand any chance of winning back fans love; however if the window closed next week with a wimper, maybe just another just a loan or cheap lower league punt, then it's obvious to me they're running the clock down!
Most interesting last few days of the window for us in years! on 14:43 - Jan 24 with 624 viewsRadlett_blue

I think the lack of spending in January is a clear indication that Evans thinks getting a few short term, cheap players in will be enough to ensure our safety & that he'll have a serious think about getting rid of Mick in the summer.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Most interesting last few days of the window for us in years! on 15:19 - Jan 24 with 579 viewsbraveblue

It will be interesting then disappointing. Bit like all the rest. We'll probably pay £1.5m for a fourth choice rather than invest the funds received and get someone who can make a difference. Still think there is a chance we will spend nothing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024