Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) 21:58 - Jan 28 with 6061 viewsBackToRussia

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 22:06 - Jan 28 with 3533 viewsbournemouthblue

The US holds all the cards

Do we want increased access to a market of 300 million people compared to them accessing our 60 million?

We will bend over backwards for them

A businessman like Trump will trample over her

All this refusal to condemn him is because we are trying to impress him

It shows us as weak

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 22:07 - Jan 28 with 3522 viewsBackToRussia

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 22:06 - Jan 28 by bournemouthblue

The US holds all the cards

Do we want increased access to a market of 300 million people compared to them accessing our 60 million?

We will bend over backwards for them

A businessman like Trump will trample over her

All this refusal to condemn him is because we are trying to impress him

It shows us as weak

Forget money, what about principles. Obviously she has none, and wants to go back to the UK being completely subservient to the US' worst excesses and human rights abuses.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 22:08 - Jan 28 with 3509 viewscruncher

She the next Margret Thatcher.
Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 22:11 - Jan 28 with 3483 viewsBackToRussia

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 22:08 - Jan 28 by cruncher

Ouch, she's not that bad - yet.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2017 22:11]

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 22:11 - Jan 28 with 3471 viewssuperfan

Not so. I think she will be strong when needed. I know very little of her, but so far so good.
Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 22:11 - Jan 28 with 3473 viewsJ2BLUE

She will go down as one of the greatest PMs of all time.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 22:12 - Jan 28 with 3459 viewsBackToRussia

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 22:11 - Jan 28 by J2BLUE

wtf are you on.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 22:13 - Jan 28 with 3441 viewsDesmond

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 22:07 - Jan 28 by BackToRussia

Forget money, what about principles. Obviously she has none, and wants to go back to the UK being completely subservient to the US' worst excesses and human rights abuses.

"worst excesses and human rights abuses"

I assume your username is an example of ironic humor brother?
Login to get fewer ads

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 22:15 - Jan 28 with 3421 viewsBackToRussia

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 22:13 - Jan 28 by Desmond

"worst excesses and human rights abuses"

I assume your username is an example of ironic humor brother?

Actually it's just a username? Doesn't really mean much. It's from an old Eddie Izzard bit.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 22:16 - Jan 28 with 3414 viewsRocky

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 22:11 - Jan 28 by J2BLUE

She has already shown herself to be weak and cowardly by agreeing to meet a monster like Trump.
Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 22:19 - Jan 28 with 3403 viewsEastTownBlue

One of her own backbenchers is going to be banned from entering the US. She has gone a bit quiet on that one.

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 22:32 - Jan 28 with 3344 viewsBorisOrTrevor

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 22:19 - Jan 28 by EastTownBlue

One of her own backbenchers is going to be banned from entering the US. She has gone a bit quiet on that one.

Fake news.

BOT

Theresa May will go down on 22:46 - Jan 28 with 3284 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 22:50 - Jan 28 with 3243 viewsbournemouthblue

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 22:08 - Jan 28 by cruncher

She's just a sh1t Margaret Thatcher!

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 22:51 - Jan 28 with 3233 viewsbournemouthblue

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 22:11 - Jan 28 by superfan

Not so. I think she will be strong when needed. I know very little of her, but so far so good.

She's counting on it

She hasn't done anything yet, all of it is just words

Brexit means Brexit

Red, White and Blue Brexit

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 23:48 - Jan 28 with 3131 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 22:07 - Jan 28 by BackToRussia

Hmm perhaps you prefer she becomes the puppet of democracies such as North Korea, Saudia Arabia and Iran?

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 23:55 - Jan 28 with 3105 viewsClapham_Junction

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 23:48 - Jan 28 by Jonnosdreadlocks

Hmm perhaps you prefer she becomes the puppet of democracies such as North Korea, Saudia Arabia and Iran?

Well, she's making a start with Turkey.
Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 00:02 - Jan 29 with 3074 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 22:51 - Jan 28 by bournemouthblue

She's counting on it

She hasn't done anything yet, all of it is just words

Brexit means Brexit

Red, White and Blue Brexit

To be fair she hasn't exactly been blessed with a honeymoon period, has she?

Brexit. Trump and an ear biting fox.

Poll: Best Football Song

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 00:04 - Jan 29 with 3069 viewsRyorry

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 22:11 - Jan 28 by superfan

Pffft. I didn't think anyone could be as stupid as Cameron, but ...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-donald-trump-nhs-us-tr

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 00:13 - Jan 29 with 3040 viewsStNeotsBlue

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 23:48 - Jan 28 by Jonnosdreadlocks

Think you're making a bit of a leap there.

More importantly the fact the White House kept getting her name wrong is wonderful.

When any inquisitive American citizen wants to find out about the UK PM Teresa May they're in for a shock.
Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 00:15 - Jan 29 with 3035 viewsbournemouthblue

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 23:55 - Jan 28 by Clapham_Junction

Who the Vote Leavers seemed to particularly hate

There was a huge irony with Theresa talking about Turkey helping the Syrians. We have taken virtually none of them despite contributing to the crisis through Iraq and Libya

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 00:18 - Jan 29 with 3018 viewsbournemouthblue

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 00:02 - Jan 29 by RoyKeanesDog

To be fair she hasn't exactly been blessed with a honeymoon period, has she?

Brexit. Trump and an ear biting fox.

She was also a Remainer but I suspect Rupert Murdoch decided she'd be leader and they went with it

She was a pretty hopeless Home Secretary also, the one who highlighted immigrants as a skirge on our society but totally and utterly failed to cut the numbers

How has she become leader when we have voted Brexit on the immigration card?

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 00:33 - Jan 29 with 2988 viewsStNeotsBlue

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 00:13 - Jan 29 by StNeotsBlue

Think you're making a bit of a leap there.

More importantly the fact the White House kept getting her name wrong is wonderful.

When any inquisitive American citizen wants to find out about the UK PM Teresa May they're in for a shock.

Whitehouse was one of the only jazz mags to show open flaps and couples enjoying themselves 25 years ago. One of their main models was Teresa May.

Conspiracy theories have been founded on less, my guess is some North Korean scientist, has unlocked the mystery of time travel and is just having a bit of a laugh.
Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 00:35 - Jan 29 with 2979 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 00:18 - Jan 29 by bournemouthblue

She was also a Remainer but I suspect Rupert Murdoch decided she'd be leader and they went with it

She was a pretty hopeless Home Secretary also, the one who highlighted immigrants as a skirge on our society but totally and utterly failed to cut the numbers

How has she become leader when we have voted Brexit on the immigration card?

Because Gove screwed over Boris.

Poll: Best Football Song

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 00:36 - Jan 29 with 2967 viewsWeWereZombies

Theresa May will go down in history as a coward (n/t) on 23:55 - Jan 28 by Clapham_Junction

Although Turkey are making a bit more effort with taking in Syrian refugees (not that they have much choice and I'm sure the refugees are not living in the lap of luxury but Turkey is bearing the brunt of the refugee cost).

My sister was complaining about her washing machine being on the blink and I said buy a Beko like mine, seems to be holding up well a couple of years on but apparently buying a Turkish washing machine is going to cause some massive influx of Turkish migrants, would have thought giving them a bit more work would have kept them in Turkey...

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024