Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I feel for Lincoln - they could have discussed attendances with Brighton 23:05 - Jan 28 with 1184 viewsbournemouthblue

fans if they'd taken it easy on them and got a replay

Brighton fans love attendances

I hope Lincoln get a big club now and no Brighton, you aren't a big club!

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

I feel for Lincoln - they could have discussed attendances with Brighton on 23:18 - Jan 28 with 1138 viewsTractorWood

The team that finishes last in the Prem gets more money than the team that wins the champions league.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

I feel for Lincoln - they could have discussed attendances with Brighton on 23:21 - Jan 28 with 1116 viewsbournemouthblue

I feel for Lincoln - they could have discussed attendances with Brighton on 23:18 - Jan 28 by TractorWood

The team that finishes last in the Prem gets more money than the team that wins the champions league.

Indeed, football has lost the plot

However I would prefer it if we benefit from this ludicrously unbalanced setup before it totally collapses on itself

It would be just out luck to go up when the money has gone elsewhere?

I feel for Lincoln - they could have discussed attendances with Brighton on 23:29 - Jan 28 with 1080 viewsTractorWood

I feel for Lincoln - they could have discussed attendances with Brighton on 23:21 - Jan 28 by bournemouthblue

Indeed, football has lost the plot

However I would prefer it if we benefit from this ludicrously unbalanced setup before it totally collapses on itself

It would be just out luck to go up when the money has gone elsewhere?

Our approach makes promotion under the current climate impossible in my opinion.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

I feel for Lincoln - they could have discussed attendances with Brighton on 23:43 - Jan 28 with 1050 viewsRoyKeanesDog

I feel for Lincoln - they could have discussed attendances with Brighton on 23:18 - Jan 28 by TractorWood

What if they are the same team?

Poll: Best Football Song

I feel for Lincoln - they could have discussed attendances with Brighton on 23:53 - Jan 28 with 1019 viewsbournemouthblue

I feel for Lincoln - they could have discussed attendances with Brighton on 23:43 - Jan 28 by RoyKeanesDog

Leicester are giving it a good go

I feel for Lincoln - they could have discussed attendances with Brighton on 23:53 - Jan 28 with 1018 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I feel for Lincoln - they could have discussed attendances with Brighton on 23:43 - Jan 28 by RoyKeanesDog

Leicester

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I feel for Lincoln - they could have discussed attendances with Brighton on 23:57 - Jan 28 with 1003 viewsbournemouthblue

I feel for Lincoln - they could have discussed attendances with Brighton on 23:29 - Jan 28 by TractorWood

Our approach makes promotion under the current climate impossible in my opinion.

Nothing is impossible, it's 11 humans on a pitch agains 11 other humans

It wasn't so long ago that a terrible Ipswich side beat Arsenal 1 - 0 at home or going back further when we beat Inter with a pretty ordinary Premiership side

It can be done, you can count on two hands the small clubs who have gone up on small budgets. The ceiling is higher for Ipswich when we get our act together.

We played Brighton who have spent tonnes of money earlier in the season and they didn't have a chance all night

It can be done, I know that seems a long way off but it can definitely happen

Donald Trump is President, nothing is impossible

I feel for Lincoln - they could have discussed attendances with Brighton on 00:11 - Jan 29 with 980 viewsVaughan8

I feel for Lincoln - they could have discussed attendances with Brighton on 23:57 - Jan 28 by bournemouthblue

It wasn't so long ago that a terrible Ipswich side beat Arsenal 1 - 0 at home or going back further when we beat Inter with a pretty ordinary Premiership side

It can be done, you can count on two hands the small clubs who have gone up on small budgets. The ceiling is higher for Ipswich when we get our act together.

We played Brighton who have spent tonnes of money earlier in the season and they didn't have a chance all night

You are talking about 1 off games though? Over a whole season, our style is unlikely to be that successful. Even when we got in the playoffs we weren't on a very good run the last few months.
Login to get fewer ads

I feel for Lincoln - they could have discussed attendances with Brighton on 00:24 - Jan 29 with 966 viewsbournemouthblue

I feel for Lincoln - they could have discussed attendances with Brighton on 23:53 - Jan 28 by The_Romford_Blue

Leicester

I beat you this time Rommy :D

Great minds think alike

I feel for Lincoln - they could have discussed attendances with Brighton on 00:27 - Jan 29 with 960 viewsbournemouthblue

I feel for Lincoln - they could have discussed attendances with Brighton on 00:11 - Jan 29 by Vaughan8

You are talking about 1 off games though? Over a whole season, our style is unlikely to be that successful. Even when we got in the playoffs we weren't on a very good run the last few months.

It's bad example but teams like Blackpool, Burnley and Watford have done it (under Holloway, Boothroyd and Dyche the first time around)

We seemed to change our approach after the Middlesbrough game that season

We stopped pressing so hard and picked less mobile and energetic midfield. Did we sign anyone in January that season?

Up to January we looked capable of going up imho

We have a better squad technically now but less of the heart. We aren't as imposing in the air and our set pieces definitely aren't as good
[Post edited 29 Jan 2017 0:28]

I feel for Lincoln - they could have discussed attendances with Brighton on 00:30 - Jan 29 with 945 viewscruncher

And nor are we anymore .
I feel for Lincoln - they could have discussed attendances with Brighton on 00:30 - Jan 29 with 945 viewsRoyKeanesDog

I feel for Lincoln - they could have discussed attendances with Brighton on 00:24 - Jan 29 by bournemouthblue

I beat you this time Rommy :D

Great minds think alike

To be fair I didn't exactly make it cryptic.

Poll: Best Football Song

I feel for Lincoln - they could have discussed attendances with Brighton on 00:32 - Jan 29 with 937 viewsbournemouthblue

I feel for Lincoln - they could have discussed attendances with Brighton on 00:30 - Jan 29 by cruncher

And nor are we anymore .

I wasn't saying we were

We haven't been big since the mid-80's :(

I feel for Lincoln - they could have discussed attendances with Brighton on 09:13 - Jan 29 with 756 views3_5_2

I feel for Lincoln - they could have discussed attendances with Brighton on 23:57 - Jan 28 by bournemouthblue

BrIghton made 9 changes and 2 of the goals were from players who are obviously squad and not first choice.

Hooten is focusing on the PL and making a good job it so far.

No one will give a toss at their club if they go up about the FA Cup result

We lost, we totally outplayed and looked awful all game. We are not going up, might go down (unlikely but possible) yet we put in a performance like that

We could have gone on a little run, got a big money spinning tie at some point, built confidence

None of it makes sense to me

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024