Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please can we get a Blue Ribbon signing today and bring us some 06:40 - Jan 31 with 1035 viewsbournemouthblue

excitement

Whether it is Ward, Hugill or another player off the radar

I know you can pay over the odds at this time but having them bedded down for next season would be useful

I'm happy with our current signings but some extra quality wouldn't go amiss

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Please can we get a Blue Ribbon signing today and bring us some on 06:46 - Jan 31 with 1018 viewsBenters

If you are happy why do you want that bit more ?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Please can we get a Blue Ribbon signing today and bring us some on 07:00 - Jan 31 with 989 viewsbournemouthblue

Please can we get a Blue Ribbon signing today and bring us some on 06:46 - Jan 31 by Benters

If you are happy why do you want that bit more ?

Why wouldn't you want a bit more quality, when isn't extra quality useful?

I accept you can pay overy the odds for a player in January but we haven't properly replaced Murphy who pretty much our whole game has been based on over the last year years

Keiffer Moore is a replacement for Varney really but his challenge is to become a starter

Another targetman with some pedigree is needed imho

Yes McGoldrick and Pitman when fit can take some of the train but would there be any harm in having a £2 - 3 million man able to take much of the work load off our flair players

If we have a big man occupying centre backs we'll have me space for Lawrence, McGoldrick, Rowe, Bru, Bishop, Dozzell and Ward

Is it any coincidence Ward has tailed off since Murpjy's departure?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Please can we get a Blue Ribbon signing today and bring us some on 07:04 - Jan 31 with 978 viewshoppy

Rommy is already on the case with a banner for the Sky cameras...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Please can we get a Blue Ribbon signing today and bring us some on 07:05 - Jan 31 with 969 viewsKieran_Knows

If we sign anyone, I think it'll be Watkins from Barnsley. I'm not very hopeful though.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Please can we get a Blue Ribbon signing today and bring us some on 07:19 - Jan 31 with 939 viewsBenters

Please can we get a Blue Ribbon signing today and bring us some on 07:00 - Jan 31 by bournemouthblue

Why wouldn't you want a bit more quality, when isn't extra quality useful?

I accept you can pay overy the odds for a player in January but we haven't properly replaced Murphy who pretty much our whole game has been based on over the last year years

Keiffer Moore is a replacement for Varney really but his challenge is to become a starter

Another targetman with some pedigree is needed imho

Yes McGoldrick and Pitman when fit can take some of the train but would there be any harm in having a £2 - 3 million man able to take much of the work load off our flair players

If we have a big man occupying centre backs we'll have me space for Lawrence, McGoldrick, Rowe, Bru, Bishop, Dozzell and Ward

Is it any coincidence Ward has tailed off since Murpjy's departure?

That extra quality you speak of my friend costs a fair bit of money,and i dont think we will be splashing the cash today .

Gentlybentley

Please can we get a Blue Ribbon signing today and bring us some on 07:20 - Jan 31 with 933 viewstaximan

wtf is a "blue ribbon" signing ??
Please can we get a Blue Ribbon signing today and bring us some on 07:22 - Jan 31 with 928 viewsBenters

Please can we get a Blue Ribbon signing today and bring us some on 07:20 - Jan 31 by taximan

wtf is a "blue ribbon" signing ??

Chocolate biscuit innit?

Gentlybentley

Please can we get a Blue Ribbon signing today and bring us some on 07:27 - Jan 31 with 909 viewsKieran_Knows

Please can we get a Blue Ribbon signing today and bring us some on 07:22 - Jan 31 by Benters

Chocolate biscuit innit?

Not a bad chocolate biscuit at that either Benters! Haven't had one in a while I must say though.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Login to get fewer ads

Please can we get a Blue Ribbon signing today and bring us some on 07:32 - Jan 31 with 877 viewsBenters

Please can we get a Blue Ribbon signing today and bring us some on 07:27 - Jan 31 by Kieran_Knows

Not a bad chocolate biscuit at that either Benters! Haven't had one in a while I must say though.

My mother (God Bless her) bought some the other day,i biked over to see her on Saturday and had a couple with a cup of tea.

I then pushed on through Layer de la Haye,across Abberton Res,through to Peldon and Mersea,back through Langenhoe,Fingrinhoe and Wivenhoe plenty of hills and wind ..

Gentlybentley

Please can we get a Blue Ribbon signing today and bring us some on 07:47 - Jan 31 with 846 viewsoldbluestu

Unless Town spend £30m on one player I think all fans will view this transfer window as a disappointment
Please can we get a Blue Ribbon signing today and bring us some on 07:55 - Jan 31 with 797 viewsBenters

Please can we get a Blue Ribbon signing today and bring us some on 07:47 - Jan 31 by oldbluestu

Unless Town spend £30m on one player I think all fans will view this transfer window as a disappointment

Have they washed the North stand roof yet ?

Gentlybentley

Please can we get a Blue Ribbon signing today and bring us some on 08:07 - Jan 31 with 745 viewsoldbluestu

Please can we get a Blue Ribbon signing today and bring us some on 07:55 - Jan 31 by Benters

Have they washed the North stand roof yet ?

There was a bod up there yesterday, not sure he was cleaning or a fan about to jump over the lack of transfer activity. I was thinking about starting a petition to demand he jumps.
Please can we get a Blue Ribbon signing today and bring us some on 08:10 - Jan 31 with 724 viewsoldbluestu

Please can we get a Blue Ribbon signing today and bring us some on 07:32 - Jan 31 by Benters

My mother (God Bless her) bought some the other day,i biked over to see her on Saturday and had a couple with a cup of tea.

I then pushed on through Layer de la Haye,across Abberton Res,through to Peldon and Mersea,back through Langenhoe,Fingrinhoe and Wivenhoe plenty of hills and wind ..

Please think of your mother's embarrassment, does the whole Ipswich fan base on this site need to know about your mother's wind?
Please can we get a Blue Ribbon signing today and bring us some on 08:33 - Jan 31 with 655 viewsVaughan8

You are happy with the signings? Maybe Taylor will become good, and this bloke from Leeds might cover more in midfield. Spence, I have no idea but hasn't had a club for 6 months and was at MK Dons who went down.
The other two non league signings are going to need time to adapt so I don't think we will see their best straight away.

However, a proven player at this level would be good. But they cost money and I can't see us spending that kind of money.

We shall see.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024