Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The worst thing is 22:54 - Jan 31 with 475 viewswkj

We have nowhere to complain to; I have mentioned this point a couple of times in different ways on here, but the results on the pitch aren't what pizz me off the most, it is the fact there is no realistic way of being heard. The only way ME can ever remain being this anonymous is if either he has someone in the public eye who knows business and football, or if the club is successful - and we have either.

I will never support another club over Ipswich Town, but I just cant support the club in it's current state. ME doesn't deserve to own the club (sadly its about having money rather than deserving it) MM doesn't deserve to manage the club, and quite frankly a swaft of the players barely deserve to play professional football at this level, let alone for the club.

How are Ipswich Wanderers doing this season? that might be the safest escape I can aim for on a Saturday now, and I am sure they would appreciate the money more than just expect it like ITFC seems to now

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The worst thing is on 22:59 - Jan 31 with 437 viewsSonOfSpock

How many shareholders does it take to force an EGM?
The worst thing is on 23:00 - Jan 31 with 438 viewsColchesterBlue1985

I tried Milne and got a brick wall and then a girl who answered not one of my questions just basically said carry on spending your money and support the team.

So in short I've stopped going and won't be going back for some time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024