Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cobbalds. Sheeps. Evans 14:42 - Feb 1 with 580 viewsFrimleyBlue

All 3 had/have their faults.

But. 2 at least had the interest of the club at heart.

Sheep unfortunately is remembered for the wrong reasons. Yet evans for me hasnt done anything as an owner to be remembered in years to come other than a failure. His ownership nearly took us down 3 years ago and now hes it it again.

No he didnt save this club. We had other interested parties and even had a fresh bid in when evans signed so i wont accept he was the only one who wanted it.

The last few weeks have changed my opinion. Yes mick i think needs to go.but we could have sir alex and hed do feck all with this club.

1 man and his assistant. Just need to go.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Cobbalds. Sheeps. Evans on 15:04 - Feb 1 with 526 viewsartsbossbeard

In fairness, ME took on the debt, so he did save the club from admin for the second time, 10 point deduction and Div 3. The other interested party line is incidental.

My purely unsubstantiated thought here is that ME was sold on the line that ITFC was going to be a short term financial pain for long term financial gain and he's now stuck with it until someone comes in and takes the debt (or ME writes it off) and ploughs in Brewsters Millions.

And it's COBBOLD, get it right.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2017 15:06]

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Cobbalds. Sheeps. Evans on 15:08 - Feb 1 with 504 viewsblueislander

Do you have evidence for what you wrote in your penultimate paragraph, or did you just read it, or even imagine it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024