Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lowest finish for 58 years on the cards 22:35 - Feb 1 with 976 viewsSmithy

And ex players and pundits wonder why we're not happy??

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Lowest finish for 58 years on the cards on 22:39 - Feb 1 with 960 viewsNoCanariesAllowed

Had assumed it must've been something like that. I remember the talk of our 15th-placed finish under Joe Royle in 2005/06 being the lowest for about 50 years - then we managed the same thing twice more in 2009/10 and 2011/12.

Obviously been a good decade...
[Post edited 1 Feb 2017 22:39]
Lowest finish for 58 years on the cards on 23:00 - Feb 1 with 892 viewsDinnernotTea

What has been our lowest finish in this league?

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Lowest finish for 58 years on the cards on 23:05 - Feb 1 with 901 viewstextbackup

The funniest lines were from Dyer, he sits in the changing room for his vets team slating mick and the current team, then says what he does in the paper.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Lowest finish for 58 years on the cards on 23:08 - Feb 1 with 869 viewsDinnernotTea

Lowest finish for 58 years on the cards on 23:05 - Feb 1 by textbackup

The funniest lines were from Dyer, he sits in the changing room for his vets team slating mick and the current team, then says what he does in the paper.

As rich as he is he wants to stay on the ITFC Gravy Train. Must be freebies every which way he turns down at the club. Didn't surprise me one bit he didn't show any balls and say it how it is. Terry Butcher on the other hand....

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Lowest finish for 58 years on the cards on 02:21 - Feb 2 with 730 viewsIllinoisblue

Lowest finish for 58 years on the cards on 23:08 - Feb 1 by DinnernotTea

As rich as he is he wants to stay on the ITFC Gravy Train. Must be freebies every which way he turns down at the club. Didn't surprise me one bit he didn't show any balls and say it how it is. Terry Butcher on the other hand....

some gravy train that is - few free tickets to see the worst ITFC team in living memory.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Lowest finish for 58 years on the cards on 05:40 - Feb 2 with 676 viewsBenters

Lowest finish for 58 years on the cards on 23:08 - Feb 1 by DinnernotTea

Terry Butcher is great isnt he ! Boom said it !

This finish you lot speak of is that in the 5 point plan?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Lowest finish for 58 years on the cards on 05:43 - Feb 2 with 670 viewsBenters

Lowest finish for 58 years on the cards on 02:21 - Feb 2 by Illinoisblue

some gravy train that is - few free tickets to see the worst ITFC team in living memory.

I have people now almost begging me to use theit season tickets on a regular basis ..

But id rather stay at home or in the pub.

Gentlybentley

Lowest finish for 58 years on the cards on 06:01 - Feb 2 with 656 viewstaximan

Lowest finish for 58 years on the cards on 05:43 - Feb 2 by Benters

I have people now almost begging me to use theit season tickets on a regular basis ..

But id rather stay at home or in the pub.

are you going to norwich away ?

i've told my contact not to get me any tickets

thanks but no thanks
Login to get fewer ads

Lowest finish for 58 years on the cards on 06:05 - Feb 2 with 649 viewsBenters

Lowest finish for 58 years on the cards on 06:01 - Feb 2 by taximan

are you going to norwich away ?

i've told my contact not to get me any tickets

thanks but no thanks

After our poor transfer window and with our once great club dropping quicker than a whores draws,i think i will watch it from home.

I am sad im not going though

Gentlybentley

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024