Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Drama 14:19 - Feb 2 with 823 viewsBLUEBEAT

Poll: W or W

Drama on 14:28 - Feb 2 with 737 viewsVaughan8

The fact that we are always led to believe these are "a great bunch of lads", but now our Captain (if rumours are true) wants to leave, is a bit worrying.
Drama on 16:09 - Feb 2 with 543 viewsnoggin

Drama on 14:28 - Feb 2 by Vaughan8

The fact that we are always led to believe these are "a great bunch of lads", but now our Captain (if rumours are true) wants to leave, is a bit worrying.

Of course he wants to leave. That is why MM refused to answer that very question.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Drama on 16:15 - Feb 2 with 514 viewsPJH

Drama on 16:09 - Feb 2 by noggin

Of course he wants to leave. That is why MM refused to answer that very question.

I think he just want's his longer term future sorted whether it is at PR or somewhere else.
That is very understandable for the sake of his family because at this moment he does not know who his employer is going to be after 30.06.17.

I don't think he necessarily want's to leave and if we were to offer him a contract for another couple of years I would think that he might well accept it as he and his family seem to have been very happy here(until now maybe).

I am just trying to think about how any person of his age with a young family and currently an uncertain future might be thinking.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024