Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All this talk of if MM goes no one else decent will want to manage us 12:28 - Feb 3 with 1351 viewsWadeyBlue

Tosh!

There will be plenty of managers who will queue up to manage us. Most of them who could do a lot better job than MM.

Don't be brainwashed by ex players and pundits on sky and channel 5 who don't watch the dogsh!te served up every week, but are quick to tell us to give Mick McCarthy a break because he's supposedly one of the best managers in the championship.

Trust me a lot of managers in all the divisions could do a better job with our current squad and no funds.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2017 12:29]

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

All this talk of if MM goes no one else decent will want to manage us on 12:41 - Feb 3 with 1299 viewsSWGF

"Trust me a lot of managers in all the divisions could do a better job with our current squad and no funds."

I'm not sure I do trust you.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

All this talk of if MM goes no one else decent will want to manage us on 12:44 - Feb 3 with 1281 viewsITFCBlues

We've a squad and wage budget befitting of a side that should be around 14th-16th

Guess what? That's where we are!

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Name some? (n/t) on 12:50 - Feb 3 with 1249 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

All this talk of if MM goes no one else decent will want to manage us on 13:20 - Feb 3 with 1192 viewsGuthrum

And in what division would these managers 'do a better job with our current squad and no funds'?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

All this talk of if MM goes no one else decent will want to manage us on 13:25 - Feb 3 with 1179 viewsDolly2.0

All this talk of if MM goes no one else decent will want to manage us on 12:41 - Feb 3 by SWGF

"Trust me a lot of managers in all the divisions could do a better job with our current squad and no funds."

I'm not sure I do trust you.

This.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

All this talk of if MM goes no one else decent will want to manage us on 13:27 - Feb 3 with 1171 viewsDolly2.0

Have you got any evidence to support your view? Or is this just an anti-Mick post?

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

All this talk of if MM goes no one else decent will want to manage us on 13:28 - Feb 3 with 1159 viewspointofblue

All this talk of if MM goes no one else decent will want to manage us on 12:44 - Feb 3 by ITFCBlues

We've a squad and wage budget befitting of a side that should be around 14th-16th

Guess what? That's where we are!

Not to be picky but we're actually 17th!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

All this talk of if MM goes no one else decent will want to manage us on 13:31 - Feb 3 with 1147 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm sure you're right, there would be plenty of managers queuing up. The sad thing is thay'd not be very good ones or they'd be managers looking for their big chance. Established managers with decent CVs won't come here to shop in the free agents, loan and less than £100k markets. Why would they?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

All this talk of if MM goes no one else decent will want to manage us on 15:55 - Feb 3 with 1044 viewsWadeyBlue

All this talk of if MM goes no one else decent will want to manage us on 13:27 - Feb 3 by Dolly2.0

Have you got any evidence to support your view? Or is this just an anti-Mick post?

This really isn't an anti Mick post.

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

All this talk of if MM goes no one else decent will want to manage us on 16:09 - Feb 3 with 1027 viewsRaedwald_625

This board is quite reactionary and many on here continually manifest their fear of the unknown.

Without doubt another manager could have done better than MM, and others worse. However, the vast majority would have undoubtly played a more aesthetic style of football.

If ME gets it right this time (history says, no, whilst probability says, yes) we'll soon have forgotten about MM's hoofball and realised, when it's time, change should be embraced.

Probably.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2017 16:10]
All this talk of if MM goes no one else decent will want to manage us on 16:10 - Feb 3 with 1019 viewshype313

I'm sure There will be plenty of managers who will queue up to manage us, but I don't fancy the idea of Megson and the like.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

All this talk of if MM goes no one else decent will want to manage us on 16:17 - Feb 3 with 996 viewsSwn98

Time will be the judge personally I fear for the worst.
All this talk of if MM goes no one else decent will want to manage us on 16:22 - Feb 3 with 974 viewsDoobDude

All this talk of if MM goes no one else decent will want to manage us on 13:31 - Feb 3 by J2BLUE

I'm sure you're right, there would be plenty of managers queuing up. The sad thing is thay'd not be very good ones or they'd be managers looking for their big chance. Established managers with decent CVs won't come here to shop in the free agents, loan and less than £100k markets. Why would they?

Why do we need an established manager?

And established manager just keeps us where we are, let's take a gamble on a player that has just retired and completed their coaching badges. Or a manager who has just learnt the ropes in the lower league, one that is used to getting by with no money.

Less of this "careful", let's be brave.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

All this talk of if MM goes no one else decent will want to manage us on 16:50 - Feb 3 with 936 viewsRaedwald_625

All this talk of if MM goes no one else decent will want to manage us on 16:22 - Feb 3 by DoobDude

Why do we need an established manager?

And established manager just keeps us where we are, let's take a gamble on a player that has just retired and completed their coaching badges. Or a manager who has just learnt the ropes in the lower league, one that is used to getting by with no money.

Less of this "careful", let's be brave.

you are just plain reckless.

You won't last on here long.
All this talk of if MM goes no one else decent will want to manage us on 16:53 - Feb 3 with 929 viewsoldbluestu

When MM leaves we'll see who wants the job, you'll be surprised.

Yes there will be managers currently out of a job wanting it but then those managers would apply for any managers job. The question is how many in a job will come out and say they would be interested I'm going with None
All this talk of if MM goes no one else decent will want to manage us on 16:57 - Feb 3 with 909 viewsRaedwald_625

All this talk of if MM goes no one else decent will want to manage us on 16:53 - Feb 3 by oldbluestu

When MM leaves we'll see who wants the job, you'll be surprised.

Yes there will be managers currently out of a job wanting it but then those managers would apply for any managers job. The question is how many in a job will come out and say they would be interested I'm going with None

because we have done so well with managers that wanted to come here under the Evans reign.

Change - it's scary, right?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024