Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Josh Emmanuel, his best performance in a Town shirt today?? (n/t) 17:58 - Feb 4 with 1466 viewsSmithy

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Josh Emmanuel, his best performance in a Town shirt today?? (n/t) on 18:00 - Feb 4 with 1451 viewsBackToRussia

Lad has looked solid most games, like him a lot.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Josh Emmanuel, his best performance in a Town shirt today?? (n/t) on 18:01 - Feb 4 with 1434 viewsDennyx4

Thought so too - looks more at home as a wing back, than a full back.
Josh Emmanuel, his best performance in a Town shirt today?? (n/t) on 18:42 - Feb 4 with 1324 viewsArnieM

the lad is growing with every game. That's how it should be. Now get Kenlock back.in. Two quality HOME GROWN wing backs

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Josh Emmanuel, his best performance in a Town shirt today?? (n/t) on 18:43 - Feb 4 with 1319 viewsParisBlue

Josh Emmanuel, his best performance in a Town shirt today?? (n/t) on 18:01 - Feb 4 by Dennyx4

Thought so too - looks more at home as a wing back, than a full back.

Lets hope Josh and Myles Kenlock get extended runs in the team before the season is finished.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Josh Emmanuel, his best performance in a Town shirt today?? (n/t) on 19:57 - Feb 4 with 1193 viewsPJH

Josh Emmanuel, his best performance in a Town shirt today?? (n/t) on 18:43 - Feb 4 by ParisBlue

Lets hope Josh and Myles Kenlock get extended runs in the team before the season is finished.

I think the Club should get Myles Kenlock sorted with a new contract asap as he is out of contract in the summer I believe.
Both he and Josh look to have very bright futures.
Josh Emmanuel, his best performance in a Town shirt today?? (n/t) on 20:02 - Feb 4 with 1153 viewsxrayspecs

Josh Emmanuel, his best performance in a Town shirt today?? (n/t) on 19:57 - Feb 4 by PJH

I think the Club should get Myles Kenlock sorted with a new contract asap as he is out of contract in the summer I believe.
Both he and Josh look to have very bright futures.

Kenlock is under contract until summer 2018 if we decide to trigger the last year of his deal. I would expect us to do that and offer him a new deal over the summer. No hurry.
Josh Emmanuel, his best performance in a Town shirt today?? (n/t) on 20:06 - Feb 4 with 1133 viewsPJH

Josh Emmanuel, his best performance in a Town shirt today?? (n/t) on 20:02 - Feb 4 by xrayspecs

Kenlock is under contract until summer 2018 if we decide to trigger the last year of his deal. I would expect us to do that and offer him a new deal over the summer. No hurry.

You certain?

I try to keep up to date with all the contracts and I have him down as being out of contract in the summer.

I think he was listed as out of contract this year in a thread a couple of weeks ago too but I might be wrong.

edit-re-read your post,yes with the years option it is 2018,I originally thought you had said actual contract was up to 2018.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2017 20:24]
Josh Emmanuel, his best performance in a Town shirt today?? (n/t) on 20:32 - Feb 4 with 1013 viewsxrayspecs

Josh Emmanuel, his best performance in a Town shirt today?? (n/t) on 20:06 - Feb 4 by PJH

You certain?

I try to keep up to date with all the contracts and I have him down as being out of contract in the summer.

I think he was listed as out of contract this year in a thread a couple of weeks ago too but I might be wrong.

edit-re-read your post,yes with the years option it is 2018,I originally thought you had said actual contract was up to 2018.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2017 20:24]

Phil did a piece recently. Unless I am mistaken, no player can walk away this summer if we do not want them to leave. We have one year options on all the deals that are up this summer - Chambers, Berra, Digby, Kenlock, Douglas.

The only exceptions would be players who signed in Jan on short term deals to the end of the season.
Login to get fewer ads

Josh Emmanuel, his best performance in a Town shirt today?? (n/t) on 22:33 - Feb 4 with 874 viewsNo9

All the team played well today -
A 'different' Ipswich' when the middle of the park can win & hold the ball confidence spreads right through.
JE gained from that
Josh Emmanuel, his best performance in a Town shirt today?? (n/t) on 23:43 - Feb 4 with 769 viewsSuperfrans

He looked good today.

I've been concerned that he looked good going forward, but positionally not great defensively. But he looked good both ways today.

Have to say, Taylor was top draw today too. He was a clear organiser and defensively we looked more robust than for some time, despite the two goals conceded. And I think that helped Chambers (who could get on with doing his job) and Emmanuel.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024