Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Readings away following was shocking considering they are top 3 21:02 - Feb 4 with 1689 viewsSmithy

So quiet as well, I suppose we do charge about £40 though

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Readings away following was shocking considering they are top 3 on 21:12 - Feb 4 with 1650 viewssuffolkpoker

Reading are a tinpot club. JS won't be there to long

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Readings away following was shocking considering they are top 3 on 21:14 - Feb 4 with 1634 viewsartsbossbeard

They don't travel away in numbers, they're a bit tin pot.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Readings away following was shocking considering they are top 3 on 21:16 - Feb 4 with 1622 viewsMr_Sir

We regularly triple thier away following at the reverse fixture so not surprising.
Readings away following was shocking considering they are top 3 on 21:43 - Feb 4 with 1523 viewsIllinoisblue

poor support as always. Hope they lose in the playoffs (after beating Norwich in the semis of course)

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Readings away following was shocking considering they are top 3 on 21:52 - Feb 4 with 1498 viewsPJH

Readings away following was shocking considering they are top 3 on 21:43 - Feb 4 by Illinoisblue

poor support as always. Hope they lose in the playoffs (after beating Norwich in the semis of course)

I don't want Naarwich to make the semis-the teams that are in the top 6 at the moment will do for me at seasons end,not too bothered in what order.
Readings away following was shocking considering they are top 3 on 22:16 - Feb 4 with 1427 viewsArnieM

For a Club in 3rd place I thought their team were shocking.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Readings away following was shocking considering they are top 3 on 22:20 - Feb 4 with 1408 viewsNo9

Readings away following was shocking considering they are top 3 on 22:16 - Feb 4 by ArnieM

You are not making any allowance for the fact Town played very well - maybe their best game of the season so far
Readings away following was shocking considering they are top 3 on 07:44 - Feb 5 with 1205 viewsSW17Blue

They're on a list of clubs I really dislike. They wouldn't be anywhere without being in a wealthy part of the country and with wealthy owners; the notably lifeless fans are a huge irritant, especially when the team are really performing or in the premier league.

However, with our disgraceful ticket pricing I can't criticise any fans for not traveling. I almost think I hood on then for not paying. I've begrudgingly paid for Norwich but wouldn't pay anything above £25 for a normal league game elsewhere and I still think that's too high.
Login to get fewer ads

Readings away following was shocking considering they are top 3 on 08:33 - Feb 5 with 1147 viewsTractorWood

Readings away following was shocking considering they are top 3 on 07:44 - Feb 5 by SW17Blue

They're on a list of clubs I really dislike. They wouldn't be anywhere without being in a wealthy part of the country and with wealthy owners; the notably lifeless fans are a huge irritant, especially when the team are really performing or in the premier league.

However, with our disgraceful ticket pricing I can't criticise any fans for not traveling. I almost think I hood on then for not paying. I've begrudgingly paid for Norwich but wouldn't pay anything above £25 for a normal league game elsewhere and I still think that's too high.

I rationalise Norwich because it costs about £7 to get the game. I feel for anyone who comes from outside of East Anglia as it must be an expensive day. However, if we nab a late winner it will be worth every penny.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Readings away following was shocking considering they are top 3 on 11:53 - Feb 5 with 1062 viewsbournemouthblue

Readings away following was shocking considering they are top 3 on 22:16 - Feb 4 by ArnieM

As I have said before, I must be missing something but they don't look in the same class bracket as many teams in and around that playoff zone

But I suppose you can argue that yesterday they were ordinary and they still managed a draw

They are obviously good at finding a result
[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 12:15]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Readings away following was shocking considering they are top 3 on 11:57 - Feb 5 with 1050 viewsSteve_M

Readings away following was shocking considering they are top 3 on 21:14 - Feb 4 by artsbossbeard

They don't travel away in numbers, they're a bit tin pot.

Amazing really, thought they would want to take the opportunity to get away from Reading.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024