Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thought so. 21:59 - Feb 4 with 2008 viewsScuzzer

Just seen the Sky highlights and it is as I thought at the time....being right in line with it from the Coop. There is a Reading player well offside right in front of goal for their second equaliser. Can only be interfering with play as is in Bart's field of vision. Shouted at the lino at the time...nice to know wasn't making an arse of my self. Really don't know what went on with the ref for the last 20 mins, what an idiot. Why did he book Knudsen?

Established 1968

Thought so. on 22:02 - Feb 4 with 1967 viewsReuser_is_God

Yeah he lost the plot.

In fairness Knudsen was screaming in his face so I can see why he was booked.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Thought so. on 22:10 - Feb 4 with 1908 viewspatrickswell

Horrendous refereeing performance. He missed so many Reading pushes and nudges, but was on us at every occasion.
Thought so. on 08:48 - Feb 5 with 1600 viewscooperd5

Yep, I agree and shouted the same. He was right in front of Bart man.
Thought so. on 09:22 - Feb 5 with 1524 viewsDeano69

Thought so. on 22:10 - Feb 4 by patrickswell

Horrendous refereeing performance. He missed so many Reading pushes and nudges, but was on us at every occasion.

He seemed to have something against mcgoldrick to.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Thought so. on 09:26 - Feb 5 with 1491 viewssparks

Thought so. on 09:22 - Feb 5 by Deano69

He seemed to have something against mcgoldrick to.

Hard to tell about offside from those highlights- there is a player jogging back from the corner area still. May be playing people on?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Thought so. on 09:35 - Feb 5 with 1446 viewsoldbluestu

Not seen the highlights but when it happen during the game I blamed Bart for letting in a shot from that distance so will explain it if a player was blocking his direct view
Thought so. on 22:19 - Feb 5 with 1223 viewsbluebare

Thought so. on 09:35 - Feb 5 by oldbluestu

Not seen the highlights but when it happen during the game I blamed Bart for letting in a shot from that distance so will explain it if a player was blocking his direct view

Taylor should have blocked the shot as the nearest player but he bottled it. Although he did seem to organise the defence better than normal even if he didn't do a great deal himself.
Thought so. on 11:48 - Feb 6 with 1020 viewsitfcjoe

Thought so. on 09:35 - Feb 5 by oldbluestu

From behind the goal he saw it late and got a good hand to it but was a really powerful shot that skipped off surface and right in the corner - technique and difficulty wise was it was the best goal of the game by a distance in my opinion.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024