Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Much better yesterday all round 10:23 - Feb 5 with 900 viewsitfcjoe

Thought the crowd were excellent, was commented on by Huws in the lounge afterwards how much they got behind players after conceding goals.

Most likely another false dawn, but if MMc cN give us another dozen performances like this then we'll all be happy.

Midfield has been a huge weakness all year and looked much better balanced - and McG makes such a difference

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Much better yesterday all round on 10:26 - Feb 5 with 863 viewsBluefish

Interesting to hear a new player make that comment. It can't be put down to a player making excuses and it shows how we wete becoming the masters of our own downfall. We probably still are when it comes to certain players, the Newcastle video hit JD hard and it chambers naturally wants to leave. I wonder how much Dozzell might have kicked on with a crowd supportive of the whole team. I why some players have big dips in form or go missing.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Much better yesterday all round on 10:31 - Feb 5 with 825 viewsbluefunk

Much better yesterday all round on 10:26 - Feb 5 by Bluefish

Interesting to hear a new player make that comment. It can't be put down to a player making excuses and it shows how we wete becoming the masters of our own downfall. We probably still are when it comes to certain players, the Newcastle video hit JD hard and it chambers naturally wants to leave. I wonder how much Dozzell might have kicked on with a crowd supportive of the whole team. I why some players have big dips in form or go missing.

I have yet to see anyone, in any working environment, able to produce their best work when someone is constantly looking over their shoulder criticising their every move.
Much better yesterday all round on 13:13 - Feb 5 with 646 viewsBasuco

Much better yesterday all round on 10:26 - Feb 5 by Bluefish

Form is temporary, class is permanent as they say, over such a long season most players will go into and out of form, the ones that don't tend to have a lower level of consistent form, flare players tend to blow hot and cold a lot more. Generally speaking that is.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024