Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are we likely to sign Taylor, Diagouraga and Huws 11:45 - Feb 5 with 3039 viewsbournemouthblue

permanently in the summer?

All three are a step up on what we have had, they always talk about gelling but these guys have come in and slotted in beautifully

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Are we likely to sign Taylor, Diagouraga and Huws on 11:46 - Feb 5 with 3026 viewsJ2BLUE

Taylor was an excellent signing. When we heard he was training with us I thought no way will we actually get him.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Are we likely to sign Taylor, Diagouraga and Huws on 11:58 - Feb 5 with 2974 viewsipswich4life

Are we likely to sign Taylor, Diagouraga and Huws on 11:46 - Feb 5 by J2BLUE

Taylor was an excellent signing. When we heard he was training with us I thought no way will we actually get him.

Really baffled by all this excitment of taylor signing
Are we likely to sign Taylor, Diagouraga and Huws on 12:01 - Feb 5 with 2943 viewsbournemouthblue

Are we likely to sign Taylor, Diagouraga and Huws on 11:58 - Feb 5 by ipswich4life

I was a bit concerned initally but yesterday's performance was encouraging

He looks like a good a leader, we got Mowbray late in his career and he was excellent for us. Hopefully Taylor can do similar.

Are we likely to sign Taylor, Diagouraga and Huws on 12:01 - Feb 5 with 2942 viewsBent_double

Taylor will have plenty of offers in the summer, depends whether he likes it here, is offered a good contract, is happy with the current/new manager, and whether Berra and/or Chambers leave.

Diagouraga is probably the most likely signing, assuming Monk stays or they get promoted.

Huws, not too sure, perhaps depends on Cardiffs financial situation and how well he does for us. Too good and they will want him back to keep, or sell onto a PL club for a few million.

Still got Samuel to come as well, might get a game next week, and Rowe when he's fit. Should be an interesting end to the season if nothing else.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Are we likely to sign Taylor, Diagouraga and Huws on 12:03 - Feb 5 with 2926 viewsArcher4721

All depends on who is Manager I would say.
Are we likely to sign Taylor, Diagouraga and Huws on 12:11 - Feb 5 with 2862 viewsipswich4life

Are we likely to sign Taylor, Diagouraga and Huws on 12:01 - Feb 5 by bournemouthblue

I was a bit concerned initally but yesterday's performance was encouraging

He looks like a good a leader, we got Mowbray late in his career and he was excellent for us. Hopefully Taylor can do similar.

Theres no question about his ability,but hes a player thats been plagued with injuries his whole career,we already have enough of them with bishiop,hyam and mcgoldrick
Are we likely to sign Taylor, Diagouraga and Huws on 12:13 - Feb 5 with 2842 viewsbournemouthblue

Are we likely to sign Taylor, Diagouraga and Huws on 12:01 - Feb 5 by Bent_double

Taylor will have plenty of offers in the summer, depends whether he likes it here, is offered a good contract, is happy with the current/new manager, and whether Berra and/or Chambers leave.

Diagouraga is probably the most likely signing, assuming Monk stays or they get promoted.

Huws, not too sure, perhaps depends on Cardiffs financial situation and how well he does for us. Too good and they will want him back to keep, or sell onto a PL club for a few million.

Still got Samuel to come as well, might get a game next week, and Rowe when he's fit. Should be an interesting end to the season if nothing else.

I'm expecting Samuel to be a promising work horse

If he has pace and puts himself about, he'll have a place. I wonder what Sears and Pitman's future are here.

I did wonder if we'd get Sears on yesterday for the counter attacking

Are we likely to sign Taylor, Diagouraga and Huws on 12:28 - Feb 5 with 2764 viewsstantheman

Are we likely to sign Taylor, Diagouraga and Huws on 11:58 - Feb 5 by ipswich4life

If he can add some more experience and leadership to that back 3 partnership it will be excellent. The only thing wrong yesterday was the positional pairing of Knudsen and Berra, who both played individually ok, but it was as if, sometimes, they didnt quite know where they should be to cover each other.
Login to get fewer ads

Are we likely to sign Taylor, Diagouraga and Huws on 12:50 - Feb 5 with 2679 viewsGarv

Justified after his performance yesterday.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Are we likely to sign Taylor, Diagouraga and Huws on 12:56 - Feb 5 with 2633 viewsbournemouthblue

Are we likely to sign Taylor, Diagouraga and Huws on 12:28 - Feb 5 by stantheman

If he can add some more experience and leadership to that back 3 partnership it will be excellent. The only thing wrong yesterday was the positional pairing of Knudsen and Berra, who both played individually ok, but it was as if, sometimes, they didnt quite know where they should be to cover each other.

That really is a vulnerable area for sure

I wonder how it would vary with Smith there instead? Knudsen I don't think is without hope but he isn't suited to playing wing back

He is more of a solid left back who will end up converting to centre back at some point

You really need to be a complete wing back to play in a 352 and Knudsen isn't that. I think it will improve his attacking game though.

He seems to have a goal in him potentially. He's not going to be a Cresswell or Mings but he'll end up a decent Championship full back.

Are we likely to sign Taylor, Diagouraga and Huws on 12:57 - Feb 5 with 2621 viewsFtnfwest

We can't afford Huws wages as it is
Are we likely to sign Taylor, Diagouraga and Huws on 12:58 - Feb 5 with 2615 viewsBasuco

Could be a "Mogga" like time, remember when he stopped playing mid season in 2000 the defence was awful and started shipping goals, Mogga came back into the side and stopped the goals. I can see Taylor being exactly the same, passing on experience and knowledge on and off the pitch.
Are we likely to sign Taylor, Diagouraga and Huws on 13:03 - Feb 5 with 2584 viewsBasuco

As Neil Warnock was looking for a swap deal Huws for Best, maybe he could be a realistic signing for us.
Are we likely to sign Taylor, Diagouraga and Huws on 13:10 - Feb 5 with 2540 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm baffled that you're baffled.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Are we likely to sign Taylor, Diagouraga and Huws on 13:18 - Feb 5 with 2516 viewshadleighboyblue

Are we likely to sign Taylor, Diagouraga and Huws on 12:01 - Feb 5 by Bent_double

All 3 did really well yesterday and they helped the games of others in the team , which was great .

Would welcome all 3 , Diagouraga in particular had a presence about him , always had a pass in mind , really liked his performance .

The midfield has needed a shake up for ages and the 2 new boys looked a big improvement .
Are we likely to sign Taylor, Diagouraga and Huws on 13:23 - Feb 5 with 2487 viewsbournemouthblue

Are we likely to sign Taylor, Diagouraga and Huws on 13:18 - Feb 5 by hadleighboyblue

All 3 did really well yesterday and they helped the games of others in the team , which was great .

Would welcome all 3 , Diagouraga in particular had a presence about him , always had a pass in mind , really liked his performance .

The midfield has needed a shake up for ages and the 2 new boys looked a big improvement .

I always liked him at Brentford, I'd have tried to sign him whilst there as Leeds ended up doing

He looks a perfect foil for Skuse and others really, Huws was understated generally but was positive, had pass in him and was tough when needed to be

I think could be our best central midfield since Noble and Walton with these two additions. If we have any aspirations moving forward, these two could certainly be at the forefront of it.

Obviously we could do with a top striker but we will wait to the summer for that. We certainly need to strength centrally as well as upfront with Lawrence likely to return to Leicester and he'll get a run there I suspect?

Are we likely to sign Taylor, Diagouraga and Huws on 13:57 - Feb 5 with 2372 viewsBent_double

Are we likely to sign Taylor, Diagouraga and Huws on 12:57 - Feb 5 by Ftnfwest

We can't afford Huws wages as it is

If we are losing Berra, Douglas, Best, Skuse (perhaps), one of Sears/Pitman, then that's a whole lot of savings, plus a reasonably good end to the season with 2 or 3 youngsters getting games and we're playing attractive, attacking football, and all of a sudden ST sales look good and there's money to be found for these players.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Are we likely to sign Taylor, Diagouraga and Huws on 14:21 - Feb 5 with 2271 viewsTrequartista

around 200 premier league games and younger than Chambers and Berra. i think it's the best signing of the window

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Are we likely to sign Taylor, Diagouraga and Huws on 14:49 - Feb 5 with 2176 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Lets not forget we can offer Taylor a longer contract at any point. We don't have to wait until the summer.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Are we likely to sign Taylor, Diagouraga and Huws on 14:55 - Feb 5 with 2157 viewsFtnfwest

Are we likely to sign Taylor, Diagouraga and Huws on 13:57 - Feb 5 by Bent_double

If we are losing Berra, Douglas, Best, Skuse (perhaps), one of Sears/Pitman, then that's a whole lot of savings, plus a reasonably good end to the season with 2 or 3 youngsters getting games and we're playing attractive, attacking football, and all of a sudden ST sales look good and there's money to be found for these players.

Even more if we offload the highest paid person at the club
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024