Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One of the reasons for our downfall over the last 18 months 12:38 - Feb 5 with 734 viewsbournemouthblue

has been a lack of physicality and battling throughout he side imho

We have got a more technically proficient squad but in terms of hardness and battling strength, we have become quite soft. Perhaps we've lost some leaders too?

Any way I think for the first time in a while, MM has put together a balanced team who were tougher, more physical and had some extra leadership

That was more what want to be seeing from Town going forward. I just hope Evans is prepared to bring these players in for next season.

The challenge ultimately is to have a better half of the season with these new players so we can kick on next season.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 12:39]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

One of the reasons for our downfall over the last 18 months on 13:24 - Feb 5 with 650 viewsWickets

Biggest improvement for me yesterday was that we had 2 in midfield who looked pretty comftable on the ball could pass it forward and did not fell the need to treat it like a hot spud.
One of the reasons for our downfall over the last 18 months on 15:07 - Feb 5 with 592 viewsoldbluestu

Funny when you think the manager of every team we've played for the last season's has complained about us being so physical
One of the reasons for our downfall over the last 18 months on 15:10 - Feb 5 with 589 viewsDubtractor

Not sure I agree we have been more technically proficient, especially when you look at our passing stats!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

One of the reasons for our downfall over the last 18 months on 15:50 - Feb 5 with 555 viewsbournemouthblue

One of the reasons for our downfall over the last 18 months on 13:24 - Feb 5 by Wickets

Biggest improvement for me yesterday was that we had 2 in midfield who looked pretty comftable on the ball could pass it forward and did not fell the need to treat it like a hot spud.

And the fact they were prepared to put a foot in and win their battles

Bishop, Bru and Dozzell are all comfortable on the ball but two of the those are not battlers despite their obvious ability

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

One of the reasons for our downfall over the last 18 months on 16:01 - Feb 5 with 526 viewsstantheman

One of the reasons for our downfall over the last 18 months on 15:07 - Feb 5 by oldbluestu

Funny when you think the manager of every team we've played for the last season's has complained about us being so physical

Bit of a joke really as Derby showed us about physicality and completely out muscled us all over the park. We have been very lightweight all season
other than yesterday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024