Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Look East Watch 19:01 - Feb 6 with 2070 viewsbournemouthblue

No other football occured around the rest of the region but if it did you can see it on the Look East website, top reporting!

20 seconds on Alistair Cook, a few minutes on Norwich's improvement, a brief mention of MK Dons and that was it
[Post edited 6 Feb 2017 19:02]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Look East Watch on 19:03 - Feb 6 with 2042 viewsArnieM

apparently the scum manager has been under pressure! They win 3 games - hardly against strong teams and all of a sudden it's open bus parade time.

#ncfc# foreveratinpotclub

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Look East Watch on 19:12 - Feb 6 with 1992 viewsPRman

Look East Watch on 19:03 - Feb 6 by ArnieM

apparently the scum manager has been under pressure! They win 3 games - hardly against strong teams and all of a sudden it's open bus parade time.

#ncfc# foreveratinpotclub

Can't f*cking stand MK Dons.

All that's wrong with english football that club..
Look East Watch on 19:40 - Feb 6 with 1901 viewsFtnfwest

Look East Watch on 19:12 - Feb 6 by PRman

Can't f*cking stand MK Dons.

All that's wrong with english football that club..

Letting in people for free, disgusting
Look East Watch on 19:41 - Feb 6 with 1896 viewsPRman

Look East Watch on 19:40 - Feb 6 by Ftnfwest

Letting in people for free, disgusting

Stealing a football club from Wimbledon, even more disgusting.

And re Norwich- when did they only go 3 points off the playoffs?! They've been as shoite as us recently!
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:01 - Feb 6 with 1825 viewsFtnfwest

Look East Watch on 19:41 - Feb 6 by PRman

Stealing a football club from Wimbledon, even more disgusting.

And re Norwich- when did they only go 3 points off the playoffs?! They've been as shoite as us recently!

High prices is the bigger thing wrong with English football though, that and the fact that 'English football' only goes up to about league 1.
Don't worry about nodges return to form too much, keeps the goblin there longer.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2017 20:04]
Look East Watch on 21:02 - Feb 6 with 1677 viewsDissblue

This should be no surprise. I have it on a reliable authority that their football coverage is 'purposely centred around Norwich City as that is where they are based'
This makes Look East, not a regional programme, but a limited hurrah for the Budgies as far as football is concerned.

Why don't you all let them know what you think via Twitter @MikeLiggins or @ShaunPeel or @TomWilliams26.

Or preferably all 3!

Poll: if you were asked to vote in a second Brexit referendum, would you vote:

Look East Watch on 21:29 - Feb 6 with 1592 viewsArnieM

Look East Watch on 21:02 - Feb 6 by Dissblue

This should be no surprise. I have it on a reliable authority that their football coverage is 'purposely centred around Norwich City as that is where they are based'
This makes Look East, not a regional programme, but a limited hurrah for the Budgies as far as football is concerned.

Why don't you all let them know what you think via Twitter @MikeLiggins or @ShaunPeel or @TomWilliams26.

Or preferably all 3!

I've said for years the scum based media ( About narwich Look Scum and Archant) are biased beyond belief. I honestly don't know how they get away with it.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Look East Watch on 22:02 - Feb 6 with 1532 viewsbournemouthblue

Look East Watch on 21:29 - Feb 6 by ArnieM

I've said for years the scum based media ( About narwich Look Scum and Archant) are biased beyond belief. I honestly don't know how they get away with it.

Whilst it's all a bit petty, it's actually a little more sinister when you factor in the fact that the coverage isn't really proportional to the number of taxpayers around the region who contribute to their budget

The local papers were suggesting something along the lines of Look East never having had any real consultation around the other counties they cover

Login to get fewer ads

Look East Watch on 10:18 - Feb 7 with 1298 viewsNo9

Across the board BBC Look East is a terrible TV station = not fit for purpose.

If you ever know something about a subject you can see how substandard their presentation is - football is just one example of how bad they are
Look East Watch on 10:56 - Feb 7 with 1230 viewsmccarthy2017

Look East Watch on 10:18 - Feb 7 by No9

Across the board BBC Look East is a terrible TV station = not fit for purpose.

If you ever know something about a subject you can see how substandard their presentation is - football is just one example of how bad they are

I swear they've always been biased - even when we were actually doing better than them. Its only gonna get worse when they get back into the playoffs (irrespective of the fact that they should be challenging top two with that squad)
Look East Watch on 17:30 - Feb 7 with 1079 viewsbrazil1982

I'm lucky that my local TV is Look North which may as well be called "Look Leeds".
Look East Watch on 18:16 - Feb 7 with 1033 viewsbournemouthblue

Look East Watch on 17:30 - Feb 7 by brazil1982

I'm lucky that my local TV is Look North which may as well be called "Look Leeds".

It's clearly a regional issue full stop

I'm sure there are superior regional news departments of the BBC. Does it corespond with funding or is it simply a lack of talent and ability for the team to cover their region. If you base your news team in North Norfolk which is particularly poorly joined up, what do you expect?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024