Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ian Milne on Naked Football Show tonight... 08:37 - Feb 8 with 1773 viewsitfcjoe

...can submit questions on nakedfooty@yahoo.co.uk

Have just sent in the following:
With regards to the '5 point plan' that has been stated in December - what does the ownership think is a realistic end game for this? Do they honestly believe that it will end in promotion to the Premiership or is this just a way to try and ensure Championship status is preserved waiting for something like a Premier League 2 to be established?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Ian Milne on Naked Football Show tonight... on 10:55 - Feb 8 with 1642 viewstrncbluearmy

just sent in a similar question also asked about the state of the stadium and added this one for effect
Does he feel guilty about managing to lose 10000 fans because of the awful football and obscene matchday prices?
Ian Milne on Naked Football Show tonight... on 11:03 - Feb 8 with 1618 viewsblueysbackside

Ian Milne on Naked Football Show tonight... on 10:55 - Feb 8 by trncbluearmy

just sent in a similar question also asked about the state of the stadium and added this one for effect
Does he feel guilty about managing to lose 10000 fans because of the awful football and obscene matchday prices?

Sent this, too:

How much of the official attendance figure for home games is taken up by season ticket holders and corporate tickets?
Ian Milne on Naked Football Show tonight... on 11:10 - Feb 8 with 1587 viewsDolly2.0

I sent:

Why do the TV's on the concourse in the North Stand not show highlights of the first half at half time like they used to? I hear they're shown in other parts of the ground. If I see another ad for that golf course or the kitchen I think I'll scream!

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Ian Milne on Naked Football Show tonight... on 11:54 - Feb 8 with 1493 viewsDoobDude

I shall do this later.
Again on Saturday he quoted the "6 to 7m funding" a few times.
I'll ask a question about the funding during the past 2 accounting years.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

Ian Milne on Naked Football Show tonight... on 12:33 - Feb 8 with 1433 viewsBent_double

I've sent:

Are the club doing everything possible (along with other Football League clubs) to ensure that FFP rules are enforced, and those who clearly flout them are punished by the only thing that will truely hurt - points deductions?

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Ian Milne on Naked Football Show tonight... on 12:47 - Feb 8 with 1393 viewsJakeITFC

With McCarthy’s tenure at the club seemingly coming to an end in the near-to-mid future, do we have a succession plan in place? The sale (and subsequent failure to replace) Daryl Murphy in the summer suggests we don’t have these sort of procedures in place for players, so are the fans right to worry that a similarly haphazard approach will be taken as and when we need a new manager?
Ian Milne on Naked Football Show tonight... on 13:26 - Feb 8 with 1305 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Mine was on under 16 tickets for a quid. In a few years time they'll only be about 50 of us at the game if we're not careful.

Poll: Best Football Song

Ian Milne on Naked Football Show tonight... on 13:38 - Feb 8 with 1273 viewsStenvict

"Do you regret agreeing to do these radio interviews yet?"

Poll: What will be announced first?

Login to get fewer ads

Ian Milne on Naked Football Show tonight... on 13:50 - Feb 8 with 1247 viewsMattinLondon

Will send the following question.

Under ME ownership the Managing Directors have had little, if any, footballing experience. Do you think that this has hindered the club in progressing under his ownership?
Ian Milne on Naked Football Show tonight... on 13:50 - Feb 8 with 1220 viewsBackToRussia

Wensleydale or pecorino. Discuss.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Ian Milne on Naked Football Show tonight... on 13:52 - Feb 8 with 1220 viewstextbackup

'Ian, it's looking likely that MM will be off in the summer, what have you and ME put in place to look for the best manager possible? Have you put together a team, headed by Klug, and other Ipswich men to look for qualities that will then work well within the 5 year plan and be able to utilise the skills and qualities that the academy are developing. Or will you simply get some has been that has previously taken teams up by spending money (something we don't have)'

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Ian Milne on Naked Football Show tonight... on 13:52 - Feb 8 with 1209 viewsKieran_Knows

When is Dougie getting his new contract?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Ian Milne on Naked Football Show tonight... on 14:04 - Feb 8 with 1178 viewsBLUEBEAT

I wonder how many of these questions will be raised... I'm guessing none.

Poll: W or W

Ian Milne on Naked Football Show tonight... on 14:06 - Feb 8 with 1162 viewsDolly2.0

Ian Milne on Naked Football Show tonight... on 14:04 - Feb 8 by BLUEBEAT

Why would they ask for questions if they're not going to use any?

Ian Milne on Naked Football Show tonight... on 14:10 - Feb 8 with 1141 viewsGogs

Ian Milne on Naked Football Show tonight... on 14:04 - Feb 8 by BLUEBEAT

depends whether there's someone vetting them before they go on air. I doubt GB would have any problem with asking IM any potentially difficult questions
Ian Milne on Naked Football Show tonight... on 14:32 - Feb 8 with 1093 viewsMVBlue

Who are we selling this summer Ian?
Are we getting a real sponsor for the shirt?

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Ian Milne on Naked Football Show tonight... on 14:38 - Feb 8 with 1075 viewsKeno

Who is going to win game of thrones

If you could nominate one town player to be on strictly who would it be

Cab you do any impersonations

Can you please explain just how much money Mr Evans has made in tax rebates since he took over ITFC

If you were a fan how would you feel?

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Ian Milne on Naked Football Show tonight... on 14:52 - Feb 8 with 1036 viewsDolly2.0

Ian Milne on Naked Football Show tonight... on 14:38 - Feb 8 by Keno

Who is going to win game of thrones

If you could nominate one town player to be on strictly who would it be

Cab you do any impersonations

Can you please explain just how much money Mr Evans has made in tax rebates since he took over ITFC

If you were a fan how would you feel?

Were the first 3 to lull him into a false sense of security before you hit him with the big question when he's not expecting it?

Ian Milne on Naked Football Show tonight... on 15:06 - Feb 8 with 979 viewsKeno

Ian Milne on Naked Football Show tonight... on 14:52 - Feb 8 by Dolly2.0

Were the first 3 to lull him into a false sense of security before you hit him with the big question when he's not expecting it?

I did wonder about slipping a haribo one in there?

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Ian Milne on Naked Football Show tonight... on 15:13 - Feb 8 with 965 viewsHerbivore

It's been a difficult season for ITFC on and off the pitch. When you reflect back, what's your favourite kind of cheese?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Ian Milne on Naked Football Show tonight... on 15:55 - Feb 8 with 908 viewsBLUEBEAT

Ian Milne on Naked Football Show tonight... on 14:06 - Feb 8 by Dolly2.0

Why would they ask for questions if they're not going to use any?

To create interest in the show, obviously.

Ian Milne on Naked Football Show tonight... on 16:37 - Feb 8 with 839 viewsDolly2.0

Ian Milne on Naked Football Show tonight... on 15:55 - Feb 8 by BLUEBEAT

To create interest in the show, obviously.

Well they've got to ask him something, if you had a raft of questions from eager listeners you'd be daft not to use them.

Ian Milne on Naked Football Show tonight... on 17:44 - Feb 8 with 761 viewsBLUEBEAT

Ian Milne on Naked Football Show tonight... on 16:37 - Feb 8 by Dolly2.0

Well they've got to ask him something, if you had a raft of questions from eager listeners you'd be daft not to use them.

Nothing will be put forward which they won't already have listed as a question.

Whether questions of any real interest will get asked, let alone fully answered, is highly doubtful (in my opinion) as journalists on all levels rarely want to rock the boat/cut off future contacts.

Ian Milne on Naked Football Show tonight... on 17:56 - Feb 8 with 742 viewsDolly2.0

Ian Milne on Naked Football Show tonight... on 17:44 - Feb 8 by BLUEBEAT

Nothing will be put forward which they won't already have listed as a question.

Whether questions of any real interest will get asked, let alone fully answered, is highly doubtful (in my opinion) as journalists on all levels rarely want to rock the boat/cut off future contacts.

We shall see. I believe they've asked for them because they want to use them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024