Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
After tonight. Milne definately worse than Clegg 19:29 - Feb 8 with 1513 viewsFrimleyBlue

Murphy money gone... we signed best.

Could sign a player but then he could get injured

Top 6 isnt a miracle with a lower table wage budget

Wtf is the guy on.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

After tonight. Milne definately worse than Clegg on 19:32 - Feb 8 with 1482 viewsJ2BLUE

On point two...clearly we are the only club in the world where this might happen. It doesn't seem to bother other clubs. It's the risk you take. What happens if Best got injured? Do we just say oh well he's sh1t anyway LOL? Kind of defeats the promotion aim before we even start.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

After tonight. Milne definately worse than Clegg on 19:35 - Feb 8 with 1447 viewsFrimleyBlue

After tonight. Milne definately worse than Clegg on 19:32 - Feb 8 by J2BLUE

On point two...clearly we are the only club in the world where this might happen. It doesn't seem to bother other clubs. It's the risk you take. What happens if Best got injured? Do we just say oh well he's sh1t anyway LOL? Kind of defeats the promotion aim before we even start.

Must tell my guys to be wary

Dont sign anyone just incase.

We must be paying serious loan fews for lawrence etc.

To use all murphy cash and losing fraser etc last season we must have had a fair share of cash spare.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

After tonight. Milne definately worse than Clegg on 20:02 - Feb 8 with 1326 viewsmonty_radio

Crisis what crisis! It was all so pleasant and amiable. It's a football club - where's the passion?

It was almost as if he were sitting in the bar just gently mulling over these diificult areas of footballing realities. Any minute I expected him to say: "of course the chief executive needs a plan" - and then for someone to remind him that he was that man, and that he was that person charged with finding solutions rather than cluck-clucking over whatever problems there might be.

Apparently, no-one had told him that the screens in some areas at half-time don't show first half highlights. He made it sound that he'd just pop along and have a dekko. While he's down there hope he also visits the loos, tries to get served within 6-7 minutes, has a look up at peeling paintwork etc.

Oh, and asks a few disgruntled bystanders why that first half (Saturday excepted) contained no discernible attacking intent.

But what can you do eh, when so many other teams have money, and others ignore F.F.P?

But next season we all start with nil points, so I spy a chance there. Let's all agree together right now that we'd like to finish in that good old top six.

I despair.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2017 20:18]

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

After tonight. Milne definately worse than Clegg on 20:05 - Feb 8 with 1290 viewsitfcjoe

I think you've forgotten how bad Clegg was

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

After tonight. Milne definately worse than Clegg on 21:30 - Feb 8 with 1031 viewsfactual_blue

After tonight. Milne definately worse than Clegg on 20:05 - Feb 8 by itfcjoe

He was no Derek Bowden, that's for sure.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

After tonight. Milne definately worse than Clegg on 21:55 - Feb 8 with 960 viewsSuperfrans

Milne is right on this - the point is that it just doesn't make sense to invest all your money (more than you can actually afford) on one players. That's true.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

After tonight. Milne definately worse than Clegg on 22:06 - Feb 8 with 904 viewsLord_Lucan

After tonight. Milne definately worse than Clegg on 20:05 - Feb 8 by itfcjoe

I don't think he was bad. Much maligned.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

After tonight. Milne definately worse than Clegg on 22:20 - Feb 8 with 831 viewsRocky

After tonight. Milne definately worse than Clegg on 21:55 - Feb 8 by Superfrans

Milne is right on this - the point is that it just doesn't make sense to invest all your money (more than you can actually afford) on one players. That's true.

I think that was his point. Putting all your eggs in one 10 million basket.
Login to get fewer ads

After tonight. Milne definately worse than Clegg on 22:36 - Feb 8 with 732 viewsSwansea_Blue

Football owners: avoid the surprise of your signings becoming injured by signing injured players in the first place.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024