Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So what's this about Lawrence Missus' out on a Ward? 10:37 - Feb 10 with 855 viewshoppy

I hope Grant isn't going to be nursing a broken jaw or anything...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

So what's this about Lawrence Missus' out on a Ward? on 10:42 - Feb 10 with 830 viewsfactual_blue

I think you've misunderstood. She's clearly completed her nursing course and is now a fully operational at Ipswich Hospital. I just hoped somebody's warned her about Bluebadger.......

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So what's this about Lawrence Missus' out on a Ward? on 10:44 - Feb 10 with 810 viewsSwansea_Blue

So what's this about Lawrence Missus' out on a Ward? on 10:42 - Feb 10 by factual_blue

I think you've misunderstood. She's clearly completed her nursing course and is now a fully operational at Ipswich Hospital. I just hoped somebody's warned her about Bluebadger.......

He'll be parked up in a layby somewhere, posting on here and drinking tea from a polystyrene cup. Doubt he makes it to a hospital very often. And besides Jeremy probably hasn't given them enough cash for diesel.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So what's this about Lawrence Missus' out on a Ward? on 11:03 - Feb 10 with 757 viewsfactual_blue

So what's this about Lawrence Missus' out on a Ward? on 10:44 - Feb 10 by Swansea_Blue

He'll be parked up in a layby somewhere, posting on here and drinking tea from a polystyrene cup. Doubt he makes it to a hospital very often. And besides Jeremy probably hasn't given them enough cash for diesel.

Now I'm confused. Bluebadger is taximan?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So what's this about Lawrence Missus' out on a Ward? on 11:05 - Feb 10 with 749 viewsSwansea_Blue

So what's this about Lawrence Missus' out on a Ward? on 11:03 - Feb 10 by factual_blue

Now I'm confused. Bluebadger is taximan?

The similarity is uncanny...

And rarely seen together...

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So what's this about Lawrence Missus' out on a Ward? on 13:17 - Feb 10 with 546 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

Maybe she'll be working with Mrs Coppinger.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024