Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great win Town (n/t) 16:55 - Feb 11 with 974 viewsSteve_M

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Great win Town (n/t) on 16:55 - Feb 11 with 953 viewsLankHenners

First away team to win at Villa Park this season - cracking win!

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Great win Town (n/t) on 16:57 - Feb 11 with 890 viewslloydy84

Great win Town (n/t) on 16:55 - Feb 11 by LankHenners

First away team to win at Villa Park this season - cracking win!

Especially with their new signings.. Some great players they bought
Great win Town (n/t) on 16:58 - Feb 11 with 866 viewsHerbivore

Best win of the season. Great result.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Great win Town (n/t) on 17:00 - Feb 11 with 792 viewsjas0999

Very important win to. Only shot on target perhaps, but pushes us well away from the relegation zone.
Great win Town (n/t) on 17:02 - Feb 11 with 725 viewsbluejake78

My £10 on a Town win ...the Bluejake family will be dining on large cod with mushy peas tonight.Get in.
Great win Town (n/t) on 17:06 - Feb 11 with 663 viewschristiand

Terrific win, considering who went off and our own confidence levels. That's 5 points from four tough games. That's a far better return than I ever thought we'd get. Perhaps MM has stumbled across a formula? Acid test on Tuesday night, who'll be fit?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Great win Town (n/t) on 17:06 - Feb 11 with 652 viewsSteve_M

We could have won on each of the last two Saturdays so nice to get over the line this week. Should take away any lingering doubts about our ability to stay up, shame we're far too far off for an outside chance of the play-offs but, in truth, we're far off that level this year.

Hope we can just enjoy the rest of the season, win more than we lose and get something at Carrow Road. Anything we can get at Brighton would be a bonus but Leeds are certainly beatable.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Great win Town (n/t) on 17:09 - Feb 11 with 603 viewspowinswitch

Great win Town (n/t) on 17:06 - Feb 11 by Steve_M

We could have won on each of the last two Saturdays so nice to get over the line this week. Should take away any lingering doubts about our ability to stay up, shame we're far too far off for an outside chance of the play-offs but, in truth, we're far off that level this year.

Hope we can just enjoy the rest of the season, win more than we lose and get something at Carrow Road. Anything we can get at Brighton would be a bonus but Leeds are certainly beatable.

Use the rest of the season to evolve for next. What I mean by that is get tommy back at CB slowly, and edge Berra out, as he is off in the summer. Same with kenlock and Emmanuel, they need and deserve plenty of game time over the rest of the season. And then find the dosh to sign huws and diagouraga.
Login to get fewer ads

Great win Town (n/t) on 17:11 - Feb 11 with 566 viewspoppiesman

Lose two defenders first half and no Cole Skuse to be the defensive midfielder, and we still keep a clean sheet away from home. Food for thought for MM.
Good crucial win that. Was looking dodgy second half with the likes of Bristol City, Rotherham, Wigan all winning (none did though) and now only one point from top half!
[Post edited 11 Feb 2017 17:13]
Great win Town (n/t) on 17:15 - Feb 11 with 507 viewschristiand

Great win Town (n/t) on 17:09 - Feb 11 by powinswitch

Use the rest of the season to evolve for next. What I mean by that is get tommy back at CB slowly, and edge Berra out, as he is off in the summer. Same with kenlock and Emmanuel, they need and deserve plenty of game time over the rest of the season. And then find the dosh to sign huws and diagouraga.

Agree entirely. That midfield seems to work. Pleased Kenlock came on too, he looks very promising. The worm seems to be turning?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024