Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now we all like Mick again... 20:24 - Feb 11 with 1811 viewswkj

Who else is a little worried about summer...

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Now we all like Mick again... on 20:40 - Feb 11 with 1753 viewsericclacton

I'm sorry I keep following you about................ I just love it when we win. I think there will be big changes in the summer!!!!

Now we all like Mick again... on 21:26 - Feb 11 with 1656 viewsBlueySwede

Don´t think "all love Mick again"...I was late to join in the "Mick out"-campaign and (shoot me), I will probably be one of the ones in "the Mick in"-campaign if results (and performances) continue to improve.
Now we all like Mick again... on 07:04 - Feb 12 with 1514 viewspowinswitch

I don't like Mick again. His football style is dire, and that is the problem. But fair play to the man as the last two games have been much better. All while we are having an injury nightmare. For me the difference is purely in the midfield. That Diagouraga is the real deal. When he wins the ball, or even when he is passed it (as he makes himself available) he is happy to drive forward. Yes I said drive and forward. Huws and ward are also great. Keep that midfield going for now. Please.
Now we all like Mick again... on 07:53 - Feb 12 with 1450 viewsOsborneOneNil

Now we all like Mick again... on 07:04 - Feb 12 by powinswitch

I don't like Mick again. His football style is dire, and that is the problem. But fair play to the man as the last two games have been much better. All while we are having an injury nightmare. For me the difference is purely in the midfield. That Diagouraga is the real deal. When he wins the ball, or even when he is passed it (as he makes himself available) he is happy to drive forward. Yes I said drive and forward. Huws and ward are also great. Keep that midfield going for now. Please.

Bang on....
Now we all like Mick again... on 08:08 - Feb 12 with 1401 viewsBenters

Now we all like Mick again... on 21:26 - Feb 11 by BlueySwede

Don´t think "all love Mick again"...I was late to join in the "Mick out"-campaign and (shoot me), I will probably be one of the ones in "the Mick in"-campaign if results (and performances) continue to improve.

Is that allowed can you change your mind willy nilly ?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Now we all like Mick again... on 08:36 - Feb 12 with 1348 viewstextbackup

Now we all like Mick again... on 07:04 - Feb 12 by powinswitch

And this is the thing, we are only doing now what every other team does, we have midfielders that can play football and attack. MM hasn't reinvented the game, that's why I'm not swinging from the trees over it, but Im glad his hand has been forced to play these lads and not his normal bunch of gutless dullards

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Now we all like Mick again... on 08:41 - Feb 12 with 1333 viewsBenters

Now we all like Mick again... on 08:36 - Feb 12 by textbackup

And this is the thing, we are only doing now what every other team does, we have midfielders that can play football and attack. MM hasn't reinvented the game, that's why I'm not swinging from the trees over it, but Im glad his hand has been forced to play these lads and not his normal bunch of gutless dullards

Smashing.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Now we all like Mick again... on 09:24 - Feb 12 with 1264 viewsbraveblue

It will need a lot more than a couple of games. Test will he when Skuse is fit and if we return to the back six formation. If we continue like the last two games I would be content.
Login to get fewer ads

Now we all like Mick again... on 10:52 - Feb 12 with 1150 viewsHerbivore

Now we all like Mick again... on 08:36 - Feb 12 by textbackup

Didn't Mick choose to sign Diagouraga and Huws in January? Not sure that was forced on him.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024