Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you want a Jihadi for a neighbour, vote Labour 14:38 - Feb 14 with 1208 viewsitfcjoe

As classy as ever from UKIP.

Retweeted (and now subsequently deleted) by John Bickley - NEC member, Party Treasurer & Immigration Spokesman. https://twitter.com/JohnBickleyUKIP

He has apologised.....but the damage must already be done. But in reality those it was aimed at won't care and will agree with him.

“Yesterday I retweeted a cartoon about the potential consequences of Labour’s support for uncontrolled immigration without realising it relied on a rhyme that had been used in an election in 1964 in racially abusive context.

“I have since deleted the retweet and apologise for any offence caused.”

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

If you want a Jihadi for a neighbour, vote Labour on 14:39 - Feb 14 with 1197 viewsBlueLikeJazz

"without realising it relied on a rhyme that had been used in an election in 1964 in racially abusive context."

Yes, yes, of course you did. And I am the Duchess of Kent...
If you want a Jihadi for a neighbour, vote Labour on 14:45 - Feb 14 with 1165 viewsartsbossbeard

More bad/good UKIP news

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

If you want a Jihadi for a neighbour, vote Labour on 14:47 - Feb 14 with 1154 viewsCaptainObvious

does retweet mean endorse though. what are the rules?

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

If you want a Jihadi for a neighbour, vote Labour on 15:03 - Feb 14 with 1098 viewsDarth_Koont

But retracted for the historical racist connection not because it was ridiculously OTT fear-mongering.

Let's be honest - UKIP are now going to "tackle" brown immigration and defend white culture (whatever that is). The Europe stuff was just the appetiser.

Pronouns: He/Him

If you want a Jihadi for a neighbour, vote Labour on 15:04 - Feb 14 with 1090 viewsfeelingblue

If you want a Jihadi for a neighbour, vote Labour on 14:47 - Feb 14 by CaptainObvious

does retweet mean endorse though. what are the rules?

'The Labour party are the party for immigrants and muslims'

FFS, these people are a disgrace and so is any one who votes for them.

Unfortunately most of their members and voters will agree with that tweet and/or think it is clever and witty.
If you want a Jihadi for a neighbour, vote Labour on 15:04 - Feb 14 with 1087 viewsSwansea_Blue

Classy!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If you want a Jihadi for a neighbour, vote Labour on 15:05 - Feb 14 with 1074 viewsTollycobbold

Labour are in cahoots with the CIA?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024