Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 1-0 away win at Brighton was probably my favourite result of last season 19:45 - Feb 14 with 549 viewsSteve_M

An excellent team performance, well poached goal from Murphy and, other than one let off when Zamora hit the bar, relatively untroubled by Brighton.

All that plus rail replacement bus fun and a four hour journey back to central London. A good day, hope we can do something similarly impressive tonight and build on Saturday.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

The 1-0 away win at Brighton was probably my favourite result of last season on 22:03 - Feb 14 with 504 viewsSteve_M

Yes, nearly as good as last year. I'm happy with that.

The 1-0 away win at Brighton was probably my favourite result of last season on 22:10 - Feb 14 with 476 viewsReuser_is_God

The 1-0 away win at Brighton was probably my favourite result of last season on 22:03 - Feb 14 by Steve_M

Yes, nearly as good as last year. I'm happy with that.

You go Steve?

1st time this season you can say we have a little bit of consistency, with 3 good results & performances on the bounce.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

The 1-0 away win at Brighton was probably my favourite result of last season on 22:24 - Feb 14 with 458 viewsSteve_M

The 1-0 away win at Brighton was probably my favourite result of last season on 22:10 - Feb 14 by Reuser_is_God

You go Steve?

1st time this season you can say we have a little bit of consistency, with 3 good results & performances on the bounce.

Not this year, still on crutches. Going to make the effort for Saturday though.

If you ignore Lincoln for a minute, then we've been reasonable all year but the loanees have added some freshness to the squad, it was a bit stale. Yes, Derby and Fulham were crap too but we were building a little anyway.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024