Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now 5 points from the "Month of Doom" (n/t) 21:48 - Feb 14 with 1390 viewsGuthrum

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Now 5 points from the "Month of Doom" (n/t) on 21:49 - Feb 14 with 1378 viewsbournemouthblue

and it could have been more

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Now 5 points from the "Month of Doom" (n/t) on 21:50 - Feb 14 with 1345 viewsMullet

That seems a lot more than the zero we were promised by some. Are you sure Guffers?

Great to keep these lot off the top of the table too. Especially with the scum creeping towards the top six like it's their Mum.

Wolves losing in the 88th minute at home to Wigan is amazing too. £13m on one player wasn't it? Seem to be becoming a right shower of a club this season, as do Villa.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Now 5 points from the "Month of Doom" (n/t) on 21:52 - Feb 14 with 1292 viewsstrikalite

Lost my house again tonight...

Daft bloody game
Now 5 points from the "Month of Doom" (n/t) on 21:53 - Feb 14 with 1255 viewsHARRY10

A brilliant result

should put to bed any relegation fears
Now 5 points from the "Month of Doom" (n/t) on 21:53 - Feb 14 with 1249 viewsGuthrum

Now 5 points from the "Month of Doom" (n/t) on 21:49 - Feb 14 by bournemouthblue

and it could have been more

Indeed.

Now 5 points from the "Month of Doom" (n/t) on 21:54 - Feb 14 with 1219 viewsGuthrum

Now 5 points from the "Month of Doom" (n/t) on 21:53 - Feb 14 by HARRY10

A brilliant result

should put to bed any relegation fears

11 points and 9 places clear now (even with Wigan winning).

Now 5 points from the "Month of Doom" (n/t) on 21:55 - Feb 14 with 1209 viewsTheBlueBarca

You have to give Mick some credit as Spence has walked into the team and looked decent, Diagouraga is the player Douglas should have been and Cardiff must be insane not to want Huws.

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

Now 5 points from the "Month of Doom" (n/t) on 21:56 - Feb 14 with 1196 viewsjimsymBLUE

MM has his faults, but picking up points when they're not expected isn't one.

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

Login to get fewer ads

Now 5 points from the "Month of Doom" (n/t) on 22:03 - Feb 14 with 1088 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

And 11 points clear of the drop

I was laughed at when I said mid January that we'd finish 15 points clear of the bottom three..

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Now 5 points from the "Month of Doom" (n/t) on 22:04 - Feb 14 with 1069 viewsBent_double

Now 5 points from the "Month of Doom" (n/t) on 21:55 - Feb 14 by TheBlueBarca

You have to give Mick some credit as Spence has walked into the team and looked decent, Diagouraga is the player Douglas should have been and Cardiff must be insane not to want Huws.

Happy to see Cardiff winning without Huws though, might make them more likely to sell come the end of the season.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Now 5 points from the "Month of Doom" (n/t) on 22:05 - Feb 14 with 1060 viewsTheBlueBarca

Now 5 points from the "Month of Doom" (n/t) on 21:56 - Feb 14 by jimsymBLUE

I put my hands up and admit I was wrong on this one.

I thought that we would drop, especially after that deadline day with Chambers off, then not, then in tears, and everything else surrounding the club. I thought "well, this is it" but Mick being Mick has been able to scrape that barrell and bring in some solid players ... just a shame he didn't do it in August and if we hadn't have sold Murph we would have never been threatening relegation anyway.

I am all for being prudent financially but if we just held onto our decent players and added a few good additions (even if we have to pay more) every season then we can slowly progress into that Playoff bracket again and maybe sneak promotion. The fans would appreciate it more too instead of being told Marcus has a budget and he's spending no more, well we as fans have a budget too and the club is making that decision for them not to come to games at present!

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

Now 5 points from the "Month of Doom" (n/t) on 22:07 - Feb 14 with 1018 viewsstrikalite

Now 5 points from the "Month of Doom" (n/t) on 21:55 - Feb 14 by TheBlueBarca

Huws is rubbish, doing Cardiff a right favour taking him...
Now 5 points from the "Month of Doom" (n/t) on 22:09 - Feb 14 with 987 viewspointofblue

Now 5 points from the "Month of Doom" (n/t) on 22:05 - Feb 14 by TheBlueBarca

I put my hands up and admit I was wrong on this one.

I thought that we would drop, especially after that deadline day with Chambers off, then not, then in tears, and everything else surrounding the club. I thought "well, this is it" but Mick being Mick has been able to scrape that barrell and bring in some solid players ... just a shame he didn't do it in August and if we hadn't have sold Murph we would have never been threatening relegation anyway.

I am all for being prudent financially but if we just held onto our decent players and added a few good additions (even if we have to pay more) every season then we can slowly progress into that Playoff bracket again and maybe sneak promotion. The fans would appreciate it more too instead of being told Marcus has a budget and he's spending no more, well we as fans have a budget too and the club is making that decision for them not to come to games at present!

That Derby defeat was two weeks ago today. The bad feeling surrounding the club, the lack of transfers, a captain who seemingly didn't want to be there, barbed comments galore being made... and yet Mick's managed to get us five points out of nine against two of the top six and a side who hadn't lost a home game before we met them. Football's a very strange game.

I have to say, it feels like Huws has been here for ages rather than a fortnight!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Now 5 points from the "Month of Doom" (n/t) on 22:12 - Feb 14 with 957 viewschristiand

5 more than I thought we would ever get, but the loanees have had a positive impact on our play.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Now 5 points from the "Month of Doom" (n/t) on 22:14 - Feb 14 with 928 viewsReuser_is_God

I didn't think we'd get 0 points purely because of how inconsistent we are, I'd have probably predicted 3 or 4 so to have 5, which have been won through good performances, with 2 to play is good going.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Now 5 points from the "Month of Doom" (n/t) on 22:16 - Feb 14 with 904 viewsKieran_Knows

Mick in 'picking up points against all odds' shocker.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Now 5 points from the "Month of Doom" (n/t) on 22:35 - Feb 14 with 806 viewspointofblue

Now 5 points from the "Month of Doom" (n/t) on 22:16 - Feb 14 by Kieran_Knows

Mick in 'picking up points against all odds' shocker.

Knowing us we'll beat beat Leeds, get a credible result at Norwich then lose the back-to-back home games against Brentford and Wolves!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Now 5 points from the on 22:36 - Feb 14 with 796 viewsKieran_Knows

Now 5 points from the "Month of Doom" (n/t) on 22:35 - Feb 14 by pointofblue

Knowing us we'll beat beat Leeds, get a credible result at Norwich then lose the back-to-back home games against Brentford and Wolves!

Given the way this season has gone, that wouldn't surprise me in the slightest either!
[Post edited 14 Feb 2017 22:36]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Now 5 points from the on 07:21 - Feb 15 with 614 viewshoppy

Now 5 points from the "Month of Doom" (n/t) on 21:56 - Feb 14 by jimsymBLUE

That could've so been the banner for Brighton this time...
[Post edited 15 Feb 2017 7:42]

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024