Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we win at Norwich, how would you like us to win? 04:43 - Feb 15 with 1265 viewsBrettenhamBlue

If we win at Norwich, how would you like us to win?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

If we win at Norwich, how would you like us to win? on 07:34 - Feb 15 with 1192 viewsGeoffSentence

I'd like something totally undeserved, a cross bouncing in off someone's @rse á la Gordon Chisholm, or a goal for us that was clearly offside, a penalty given for a blatant dive, or maybe a 1-0 win and they have a goal that was definitely over the line but not given.

Something that would really wind them up.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

If we win at Norwich, how would you like us to win? on 08:00 - Feb 15 with 1151 viewsBrettenhamBlue

If we win at Norwich, how would you like us to win? on 07:34 - Feb 15 by GeoffSentence

I'd like something totally undeserved, a cross bouncing in off someone's @rse á la Gordon Chisholm, or a goal for us that was clearly offside, a penalty given for a blatant dive, or maybe a 1-0 win and they have a goal that was definitely over the line but not given.

Something that would really wind them up.

Or a Hand of God, Maradona style. Can imagine that would wind them up!

MMcCarthyisaGod

If we win at Norwich, how would you like us to win? on 08:03 - Feb 15 with 1149 viewsBrettenhamBlue

If we win at Norwich, how would you like us to win? on 08:00 - Feb 15 by BrettenhamBlue

Or a Hand of God, Maradona style. Can imagine that would wind them up!

I can imagine it now. Deep in injury time. Chambers storms forwards and puts that ball in a la Maradona. As we cheer he can use the same hand to perform the fist pump as the final whistle goes. They'd never let up about it!

MMcCarthyisaGod

If we win at Norwich, how would you like us to win? on 08:06 - Feb 15 with 1140 viewsGeoffSentence

If we win at Norwich, how would you like us to win? on 08:03 - Feb 15 by BrettenhamBlue

I can imagine it now. Deep in injury time. Chambers storms forwards and puts that ball in a la Maradona. As we cheer he can use the same hand to perform the fist pump as the final whistle goes. They'd never let up about it!

They have had their fair share of luck in th last couple of seasons, they beat us at home a couple of years ago with a goal that was both offside and a foul, then there was Douglas' goal that should have stood. It would be nice for lady luck to smile upon us for a change.

If we win at Norwich, how would you like us to win? on 08:11 - Feb 15 with 1124 viewsbournemouthblue

If we win at Norwich, how would you like us to win? on 08:06 - Feb 15 by GeoffSentence

They have had their fair share of luck in th last couple of seasons, they beat us at home a couple of years ago with a goal that was both offside and a foul, then there was Douglas' goal that should have stood. It would be nice for lady luck to smile upon us for a change.

They went through a phase where they would score with their first shot in several successive Derbies

The luck has certainly gone their way in hr last decade or so, even when they were pants

Besides the hand of Haynes, not a lot has gone our way

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

If we win at Norwich, how would you like us to win? on 08:28 - Feb 15 with 1089 viewsWD19

If we win at Norwich, how would you like us to win? on 08:11 - Feb 15 by bournemouthblue

They went through a phase where they would score with their first shot in several successive Derbies

The luck has certainly gone their way in hr last decade or so, even when they were pants

Besides the hand of Haynes, not a lot has gone our way

If they sign ALB we might score with out first shot too!
If we win at Norwich, how would you like us to win? on 09:11 - Feb 15 with 1035 viewsGeoffSentence

If we win at Norwich, how would you like us to win? on 08:28 - Feb 15 by WD19

If they sign ALB we might score with out first shot too!

Now, now WD, I don't want to fall out with you.

If we win at Norwich, how would you like us to win? on 10:08 - Feb 15 with 968 viewsjpring89

MM heads the ball from his technical area lobs the keeper and the goal stands in the 98th min.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Login to get fewer ads

If we win at Norwich, how would you like us to win? on 10:44 - Feb 15 with 935 viewsBluebell

By scoring more goals than them!
If we win at Norwich, how would you like us to win? on 11:44 - Feb 15 with 879 viewsTractorCam

How on earth are you suppose to pick 1 of those?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

If we win at Norwich, how would you like us to win? on 11:49 - Feb 15 with 870 viewshoppy

If we win at Norwich, how would you like us to win? on 11:44 - Feb 15 by TractorCam

How on earth are you suppose to pick 1 of those?

Simple... there's only one that doesn't go right to the wire.
Why anyone would want anything other than to give them a damned good slapping, including a hat trick for McGoldrick is beyond me...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

If we win at Norwich, how would you like us to win? on 13:22 - Feb 15 with 788 viewsTractorCam

If we win at Norwich, how would you like us to win? on 11:49 - Feb 15 by hoppy

Simple... there's only one that doesn't go right to the wire.
Why anyone would want anything other than to give them a damned good slapping, including a hat trick for McGoldrick is beyond me...

I was tempted to vote for that, but as it was cruising I thought I'd share the votes. Had to go for the keeper 90th minute.

What if it was a keeper mistake in the 90th minute leading to Didz getting a hattrick in a 3-2 win?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024