Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Police will close Portman Road after Saturday's match 12:02 - Feb 15 with 1083 viewsSteve_M

https://www.suffolk.police.uk/news/latest-news/arrangements-itfc-match

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Police will close Portman Road after Saturday's match on 12:10 - Feb 15 with 1028 viewsIllinoisblue

do any other clubs inconvenience home fans in favour of away fans?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Police will close Portman Road after Saturday's match on 12:13 - Feb 15 with 1008 viewstaximan

Police will close Portman Road after Saturday's match on 12:10 - Feb 15 by Illinoisblue

do any other clubs inconvenience home fans in favour of away fans?

pathetic isn't it ?

why not just keep the visiting fans in until the home fans have left the area ?
Police will close Portman Road after Saturday's match on 12:33 - Feb 15 with 929 viewsBenters

Police will close Portman Road after Saturday's match on 12:13 - Feb 15 by taximan

pathetic isn't it ?

why not just keep the visiting fans in until the home fans have left the area ?

Make me laugh that,i guess they will park loads of Leeds coaches in the PR carpark !

Then those that are travelling by train all get on the same trains anyway !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Police will close Portman Road after Saturday's match on 12:35 - Feb 15 with 907 viewsSteve_M

Police will close Portman Road after Saturday's match on 12:33 - Feb 15 by Benters

Make me laugh that,i guess they will park loads of Leeds coaches in the PR carpark !

Then those that are travelling by train all get on the same trains* anyway !

*and/or rail replacement busses.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Police will close Portman Road after Saturday's match on 12:37 - Feb 15 with 900 viewskizaitfc

Police will close Portman Road after Saturday's match on 12:33 - Feb 15 by Benters

Almost as laughable as when we play Norwich at Home.

They make us walk the long way around to pi$$ us off only to then merge in with Norwich on the road going to the train station

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Police will close Portman Road after Saturday's match on 12:39 - Feb 15 with 879 viewsBenters

Police will close Portman Road after Saturday's match on 12:35 - Feb 15 by Steve_M

Then those that are travelling by train all get on the same trains* anyway !

*and/or rail replacement busses.

Could be a nightmare !

Gentlybentley

Police will close Portman Road after Saturday's match on 12:41 - Feb 15 with 862 viewsBenters

Police will close Portman Road after Saturday's match on 12:37 - Feb 15 by kizaitfc

Almost as laughable as when we play Norwich at Home.

They make us walk the long way around to pi$$ us off only to then merge in with Norwich on the road going to the train station

Yeah and no bubble innit

Gentlybentley

Police will close Portman Road after Saturday's match on 13:40 - Feb 15 with 723 viewsBluespeed225

As long as i can get my post match 2.50 'you can't beat em', you gotta eat em' burger, I don't really care. 'Juuumbo, Juuuumbo'...
Login to get fewer ads

Police will close Portman Road after Saturday's match on 13:53 - Feb 15 with 680 viewsoldbluestu

That's precisely why we should only give 200 tickets max to away fans
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024