Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lawrence 14:56 - Feb 15 with 1872 viewsGarv

No chance without him against Norwich.

2-0. Sorry.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Lawrence on 15:02 - Feb 15 with 1849 viewsStenvict

Did we play well though? Were we unlucky? How did we do against Leeds?

Poll: What will be announced first?

Lawrence on 15:06 - Feb 15 with 1830 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Then I shall be returning my ticket henceforth.

May as well take a trip to the bookies, confidently armed with this 'insider information'
Lawrence on 15:08 - Feb 15 with 1815 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I love how you say 'sorry' as though your opinion here is def info.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Lawrence on 15:09 - Feb 15 with 1800 viewsartsbossbeard

Cheers for the heads up on this.

I'm still going though, I'll brave it.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Lawrence on 15:21 - Feb 15 with 1748 viewsjpring89

We have more chance against Norwich than Leeds in my opinion without dave aswell. I would take defeat against Leeds if it means we beat incest city.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Lawrence on 15:23 - Feb 15 with 1736 viewsLuk38644

Lawrence on 15:08 - Feb 15 by The_Romford_Blue

If only we still had Andy Drury!
Lawrence on 15:29 - Feb 15 with 1709 viewshoppy

Lawrence on 15:02 - Feb 15 by Stenvict

Did we play well though? Were we unlucky? How did we do against Leeds?

Schoolboy error from Garv... leaving before the end - he missed that 3 goal injury time salvo that lead to our win... and thus breaking the duck of no back to back wins after the 2-1 victory over Leeds.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Lawrence on 15:35 - Feb 15 with 1666 views26_Paz

We will still win. Norwich are inbreds.

The Paz Man

Login to get fewer ads

Lawrence on 18:30 - Feb 15 with 1477 viewsnbsiyag

Step up to the plate Freddie!
Lawrence on 18:45 - Feb 15 with 1436 viewsFreddy

My narridge workmate says they had 6 first teamers out last night injured so a good time to play em
Lawrence on 18:54 - Feb 15 with 1411 viewsStNeotsBlue

McG gives us a chance, he's class. Toumanni and Huws in the middle look a decent pairing and would offer excellent support and protection for a cameo from Andre last 20 min once the game has opened out a bit.

Chambers looks like a new signing since playing in the middle, also thought Knudsen had a very good game at Villa once he switched.

I always go there nervous but confident, I think we'll sneak a late winner which is long overdue.

Failing that I'd settle for smashing them by at least 5.
Lawrence on 20:34 - Feb 15 with 1263 viewsGarv

Lawrence on 15:23 - Feb 15 by Luk38644

If only we still had Andy Drury!

Do you need to stoop to lame jokes over told by someone else?

Lawrence on 20:35 - Feb 15 with 1255 viewsGarv

Lawrence on 15:08 - Feb 15 by The_Romford_Blue

I say sorry because I wish I had a different opinion of how the game is going to go!

Lawrence on 20:37 - Feb 15 with 1250 viewsGarv

Lawrence on 18:54 - Feb 15 by StNeotsBlue

McG gives us a chance, he's class. Toumanni and Huws in the middle look a decent pairing and would offer excellent support and protection for a cameo from Andre last 20 min once the game has opened out a bit.

Chambers looks like a new signing since playing in the middle, also thought Knudsen had a very good game at Villa once he switched.

I always go there nervous but confident, I think we'll sneak a late winner which is long overdue.

Failing that I'd settle for smashing them by at least 5.

How I would describe DM I think is classy, but not class. He can't put the ball in the net. So frustrating watching him try and finish a chance. When was his last goal?

Lawrence on 21:28 - Feb 15 with 1140 viewsStNeotsBlue

Lawrence on 20:37 - Feb 15 by Garv

How I would describe DM I think is classy, but not class. He can't put the ball in the net. So frustrating watching him try and finish a chance. When was his last goal?

I'll admit he's not a goal poacher, but his overall play and the effect it has on the team marks him as a class apart. He's constantly looking to receive the ball and his movement off the ball is second to none at the club.

When he's on song we are a different side as, like Lawrence currently, he has such an impact on how we play as a team. The signing of Huws and Toumanni look decent and if we can get them to commit in the summer I'd be optimistic of a stab at the play offs next season.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2017 21:32]
Lawrence on 21:49 - Feb 15 with 1097 viewsGarv

Lawrence on 21:28 - Feb 15 by StNeotsBlue

I'll admit he's not a goal poacher, but his overall play and the effect it has on the team marks him as a class apart. He's constantly looking to receive the ball and his movement off the ball is second to none at the club.

When he's on song we are a different side as, like Lawrence currently, he has such an impact on how we play as a team. The signing of Huws and Toumanni look decent and if we can get them to commit in the summer I'd be optimistic of a stab at the play offs next season.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2017 21:32]

Personally I think that's getting well well ahead of ourselves, but I admire the optimism.

You can be sure McGoldrick will spend the next year like the last few, injured as much as he is fit. And if investment is poor again we will struggle again. Entertainment will always be an issue under Mick as well.

Lawrence on 23:08 - Feb 15 with 972 viewstextbackup

Nothing will ever be worse than 5-1 at PR or a play off loss to them.... so 2-0 in a nothing league game will be easy to take

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Lawrence on 23:13 - Feb 15 with 956 viewsLuk38644

Lawrence on 20:34 - Feb 15 by Garv

Do you need to stoop to lame jokes over told by someone else?

Twas only a joke pal, chill out.
Lawrence on 09:17 - Feb 16 with 750 viewsIpswich_Crazy

1 Player does not make a team. Anything can happen in a derby.

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024