Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We really need to lose on Sat. in order to prepare for Sunday week 20:46 - Feb 15 with 571 viewsSmithy

Given our sequence of results

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

We really need to lose on Sat. in order to prepare for Sunday week on 20:57 - Feb 15 with 555 viewsSteve_M

Nah, feck that. We'll beat Leeds and their billions of fans and then break the sequence with a last-minute winner at Carrow Road.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

We really need to lose on Sat. in order to prepare for Sunday week on 21:29 - Feb 15 with 511 viewsIllinoisblue

sadly, I was almost thinking it would be okay if we lose to them as it will help keep the budgies at bay in the battle for top six. I genuinely fear the season will end with scum winning at wembley.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

We really need to lose on Sat. in order to prepare for Sunday week on 23:24 - Feb 15 with 445 viewsRoyKeanesDog

We really need to lose on Sat. in order to prepare for Sunday week on 21:29 - Feb 15 by Illinoisblue

sadly, I was almost thinking it would be okay if we lose to them as it will help keep the budgies at bay in the battle for top six. I genuinely fear the season will end with scum winning at wembley.

Please don't even talk about that torrid outcome until they're at least in the play -offs.

I think they'll bottle it though. I'd love to see them lose to Leeds scum in the final.

Poll: Best Football Song

We really need to lose on Sat. in order to prepare for Sunday week on 23:33 - Feb 15 with 433 viewsBelvedereBrunswick

We really need to lose on Sat. in order to prepare for Sunday week on 23:24 - Feb 15 by RoyKeanesDog

Please don't even talk about that torrid outcome until they're at least in the play -offs.

I think they'll bottle it though. I'd love to see them lose to Leeds scum in the final.

I'm sorry but I can't see Norwich making it there after 48 games.

Wembley's got Huddersfield and Reading written all over it I'm afraid. Leeds will probably lose to one of those two in the semis.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024