Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things that wind me up that shouldn't 01:08 - Feb 18 with 16558 viewsBarneycurley

Taking your wife out for dinner and feeling the need to call it a 'date night'

Secondly then posting the night on FB exclaiming you are on a frigging night out with your wife

F ucking idiots

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 11:50 - Feb 21 with 1793 viewsLord_Lucan

People that wear backpacks on the tube.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 11:50 - Feb 21 with 1790 viewshoppy

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 11:46 - Feb 21 by imsureazzure

Really do not understand the need to throw away the poo bag, it makes such a good hand warmer this time of year.

Not to mention the aromatherapy aspect too...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

on 23:03 - Feb 21 with 1700 views_

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 10:37 - Feb 21 by GlasgowBlue

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 23:14 - Feb 21 with 1683 viewsjeera

on 23:03 - Feb 21 by _

Flipping scene I've just had, (yes, again), same place.

I struggle to get far atm so pub kinda next door is my only social time I get really.

Capital punishment is the topic tonight amongst the fecking inbred finest our country has to offer...

I don't know why they try to discuss anything. One of the country types brings up a subject and all nod along and mumble agreements...

God help you if you try to make anything resembling a rational disagreement.

Some posters would love the little England here.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

on 23:15 - Feb 21 with 1675 views_

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 23:14 - Feb 21 by jeera

Flipping scene I've just had, (yes, again), same place.

I struggle to get far atm so pub kinda next door is my only social time I get really.

Capital punishment is the topic tonight amongst the fecking inbred finest our country has to offer...

I don't know why they try to discuss anything. One of the country types brings up a subject and all nod along and mumble agreements...

God help you if you try to make anything resembling a rational disagreement.

Some posters would love the little England here.

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 23:15 - Feb 21 with 1669 viewsjeera

on 23:15 - Feb 21 by _

Ha.

I hadn't thought of that.

on 23:20 - Feb 21 with 1650 views_

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 23:15 - Feb 21 by jeera

Ha.

I hadn't thought of that.

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 23:21 - Feb 21 with 1646 viewsbackwiththeboysagain

Facebook. Never been on it, but wife/friends/work colleagues who post utter tripe every day. I don't want to be shown pictures of what you had for breakfast, or your opinion on some BS that's on your feed.
Car park spaces, Too small and even if you park miles from anyone it's guaranteed a piece of crap I'd parked next to you on return. Then it's a case to check to see if they've opened their door onto yours.
Login to get fewer ads

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 23:25 - Feb 21 with 1641 viewsjeera

on 23:20 - Feb 21 by _

I got called the school Paki when I was 6 because I was a bit brown. I'm part Maltese.

I didn't know what the word meant but I gathered I wasn't popular amongst the all white blond indigenous Anglo Saxons...

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 23:32 - Feb 21 with 1619 viewsjmar17

People who act like an expert on every little subject despite not having a clue about what they're talking about.

People on social media or in texts who type in full capital letters.
Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 23:33 - Feb 21 with 1614 viewshoppy

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 23:25 - Feb 21 by jeera

I got called the school Paki when I was 6 because I was a bit brown. I'm part Maltese.

I didn't know what the word meant but I gathered I wasn't popular amongst the all white blond indigenous Anglo Saxons...

Which part, inside, or outside?

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 23:34 - Feb 21 with 1606 viewsStNeotsBlue

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 23:32 - Feb 21 by jmar17

People who act like an expert on every little subject despite not having a clue about what they're talking about.

People on social media or in texts who type in full capital letters.

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN.
on 23:35 - Feb 21 with 1604 views_

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 23:25 - Feb 21 by jeera

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 23:43 - Feb 21 with 1578 viewsjeera

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 23:33 - Feb 21 by hoppy

Which part, inside, or outside?

Yeah, cos I've never had that one before...

Hmph.

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 23:46 - Feb 21 with 1567 viewsjeera

on 23:35 - Feb 21 by _

I promise it wasn't me!

Besides, I wouldn't be seen dead drinking in Stow.

(Poor joke. I've drank in Stow).

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 00:36 - Feb 22 with 1505 viewshoppy

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 23:43 - Feb 21 by jeera

Yeah, cos I've never had that one before...

Hmph.

Well if you haven't, somebody has by the looks of it... well, half of it anyway...

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 09:12 - Feb 22 with 1425 viewsipswich78

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 23:21 - Feb 21 by backwiththeboysagain

Facebook. Never been on it, but wife/friends/work colleagues who post utter tripe every day. I don't want to be shown pictures of what you had for breakfast, or your opinion on some BS that's on your feed.
Car park spaces, Too small and even if you park miles from anyone it's guaranteed a piece of crap I'd parked next to you on return. Then it's a case to check to see if they've opened their door onto yours.

"Facebook. Never been on it, but wife/friends/work colleagues who post utter tripe every day. I don't want to be shown pictures of what you had for breakfast, or your opinion on some BS that's on your feed."

That's the big misconception about Facebook. It's what you make of it, the feed can be tailored to your interests and the algorithms play their part as well. You can easily filter all of the things / people that don't interest you. Then, join pages, groups etc. of things of interest.

The whole 'I don't want to see what you had for breakfast' is a bit of an old fashioned thought of what social media is about.

But hey, it's not for everyone.

The internet. Giving idiots a voice since 1982.
Poll: The 'Cornetto' Trilogy. Which film is your number one?

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 11:00 - Feb 22 with 1381 viewsDolly2.0

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 23:21 - Feb 21 by backwiththeboysagain

"Facebook. Never been on it, but wife/friends/work colleagues who post utter tripe every day. I don't want to be shown pictures of what you had for breakfast, or your opinion on some BS that's on your feed."

How do you know all this if you've never been on it? In fact if you never go on it why would it bother you?

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 11:17 - Feb 22 with 1357 viewsBluebell

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 11:00 - Feb 22 by Dolly2.0

How do you know all this if you've never been on it? In fact if you never go on it why would it bother you?

Funny how people who 'never go on it' complain about it so much. Similar on here to when people complain about posts on this forum but never come up with a good reason why they don't ignore the poster or post.

FWIW I 'do' facebook and I do get a bit fed up of people telling you of every aspect of their lives but it doesn't annoy me, I just ignore it and laugh that their lives must be quite sad if they feel 'friends' need to know they had cereal for breakfast.

I only have 'true' friends and family on it and not hundreds of people I have never met.
Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 09:23 - Feb 23 with 1251 viewsyorkshireblue

People who feel the need to start an email with "I hope your well?"

That is a statement. Not a question.
Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 09:28 - Feb 23 with 1242 viewsGlasgowBlue

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 09:23 - Feb 23 by yorkshireblue

People who feel the need to start an email with "I hope your well?"

That is a statement. Not a question.

It's also grammatically poor. They should be saying "I hope you are well"? or "I hope you're well"?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 10:35 - Feb 23 with 1174 viewscaught-in-limbo

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 09:28 - Feb 23 by GlasgowBlue

It's also grammatically poor. They should be saying "I hope you are well"? or "I hope you're well"?

or even "I hope your well has not dried up with all this dry weather we're having at the moment."

I'd imagine this was more common in parts of the US, Australia or South Africa than in the UK.
Like the original poster says, it's not a question.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024