Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things that wind me up that shouldn't 01:08 - Feb 18 with 16566 viewsBarneycurley

Taking your wife out for dinner and feeling the need to call it a 'date night'

Secondly then posting the night on FB exclaiming you are on a frigging night out with your wife

F ucking idiots

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 02:09 - Feb 18 with 5157 viewsjimsymBLUE

Apologies Barney, next time I take your wife out I'll keep it to myself

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 05:38 - Feb 18 with 5091 viewsBarneycurley

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 02:09 - Feb 18 by jimsymBLUE

Apologies Barney, next time I take your wife out I'll keep it to myself

I wonder if that guy ended up posting that on his 'timeline'

Gulps

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 08:02 - Feb 18 with 4989 viewsgtsb1966

Cyclists. Not the ones who cycle to work. I accept that they have to get from a to b to earn a living. It's those tossers who dress up like they are competing in the Tour de France and will just casually cycle in the middle of the road holding up the traffic. I should calmly wait my turn to pass them but I can't. They give me bloody road rage. Going for my second coffee of the morning now to calm myself down.
Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 08:05 - Feb 18 with 4984 viewsKieran_Knows

Those people who use the self service checkouts at supermarkets to put through their fortnightly shop, clogging the small lane with their trolleys.

Don't know why, but that just annoys me every time.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 08:19 - Feb 18 with 4945 viewsartsbossbeard

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 08:05 - Feb 18 by Kieran_Knows

Those people who use the self service checkouts at supermarkets to put through their fortnightly shop, clogging the small lane with their trolleys.

Don't know why, but that just annoys me every time.

People (women) in supermarkets who just dump their trolley mid aisle thus meaning you have to move it to get past whilst they are completely oblivious to other shoppers around them. I always put something from the shelf into the trolley as I pass.

Also, I politely pointed out to a lady that she was parked on double yellow lines outside the nearby doctors surgery, thus making the exit from my close difficult, that there were plenty of spaces in the surgery car park, which she could clearly see as she drove in. She gave me the middle finger, locked the car and went into the surgery.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 08:21 - Feb 18 with 4927 viewsBenters

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 08:02 - Feb 18 by gtsb1966

Cyclists. Not the ones who cycle to work. I accept that they have to get from a to b to earn a living. It's those tossers who dress up like they are competing in the Tour de France and will just casually cycle in the middle of the road holding up the traffic. I should calmly wait my turn to pass them but I can't. They give me bloody road rage. Going for my second coffee of the morning now to calm myself down.

I am a cyclist and a knight of the road ! Thank you very much !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 08:23 - Feb 18 with 4916 viewsgtsb1966

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 08:21 - Feb 18 by Benters

Are you Lycra clad and cycle during the day/weekends just for fun?
Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 08:24 - Feb 18 with 4917 viewsMJallday

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 08:21 - Feb 18 by Benters

i knew i saw you the other day

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Login to get fewer ads

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 08:29 - Feb 18 with 4889 viewsBenters

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 08:23 - Feb 18 by gtsb1966

Are you Lycra clad and cycle during the day/weekends just for fun?

I do wear lycra yes as it helps .. i dont do it for fun i do it to help me in my battle with the Big C..

As ive read those that stay active and exercise have a better chance of beating this c=unit of a disease, than those who sit around watching Jeremy Kyle or Loose women and other sh!ty made up bullsh1t programes .

Gentlybentley

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 08:29 - Feb 18 with 4882 viewsBenters

My neighbours .

The End.

Gentlybentley

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 08:33 - Feb 18 with 4863 viewsgtsb1966

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 08:29 - Feb 18 by Benters

My neighbours .

The End.

I look forward to seeing you on channel 5 in the not too distant future
Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 08:34 - Feb 18 with 4855 viewsBenters

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 08:24 - Feb 18 by MJallday

i knew i saw you the other day

Now if they were on a BSA and Triumph i would have gave you a uppie !

Gentlybentley

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 08:37 - Feb 18 with 4855 viewsMJallday

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 08:29 - Feb 18 by Benters

My neighbours .

The End.

i hate mine with a passion, i think the final straw was a few years back when she threatened to sue my (then) 5 year old for "playing in the garden noisily"

mrs mj actually had to hold me back that day, i was going to rip her head off. my son also learnt a few new naughty words that day too.

seeminly ive mellowed in older age, i just ignore her now - with the exception of that wasps nest i found in the loft 2 weeks or so ago, that got lobbed in her wheely bin.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 08:38 - Feb 18 with 4853 viewsNo9

Modern society I'm afraid.

I heard a story about people who go to very expensive restaurants - they can't afford, just to photo the food & place them on Facebook as a status symbol

Makes me wonder just how sick our society is becoming?
Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 08:39 - Feb 18 with 4833 viewsPendejo

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 08:19 - Feb 18 by artsbossbeard

People (women) in supermarkets who just dump their trolley mid aisle thus meaning you have to move it to get past whilst they are completely oblivious to other shoppers around them. I always put something from the shelf into the trolley as I pass.

Also, I politely pointed out to a lady that she was parked on double yellow lines outside the nearby doctors surgery, thus making the exit from my close difficult, that there were plenty of spaces in the surgery car park, which she could clearly see as she drove in. She gave me the middle finger, locked the car and went into the surgery.

The thing in supermarkets that gets me is the trolley at a 90 degree angle to the shelf effectively blocking a double trolley width of space... especially when the shelf stackers have that deep cage thingy there.

I like the dropping an extra item in, may deploy that tactic from now one.

Is that why when I go around a supermarket there are randomly placed items? i.e. box of cereal dumped with the eggs? i.e. you have dumped cereal in a transgressors trolley and they've dumped it amongst the eggs? I had always assumed that it was representatives of other supermarkets sent in to subvert them...

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 08:43 - Feb 18 with 4810 viewsNo9

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 08:19 - Feb 18 by artsbossbeard

There does seem to be something seriously wrong with women these days in the way they see the need to occupy entrance exits to building / upescalators etc. holding women meetings.
Not long ago I had to get cops to move women who were nattering but at the same time blocking the exit doors from a building I was trying to get out of. "Please may I pass" qeury almost brings on a deathe sentence
Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 08:45 - Feb 18 with 4803 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Can I get

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 08:46 - Feb 18 with 4796 viewsPendejo

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 08:37 - Feb 18 by MJallday

i hate mine with a passion, i think the final straw was a few years back when she threatened to sue my (then) 5 year old for "playing in the garden noisily"

mrs mj actually had to hold me back that day, i was going to rip her head off. my son also learnt a few new naughty words that day too.

seeminly ive mellowed in older age, i just ignore her now - with the exception of that wasps nest i found in the loft 2 weeks or so ago, that got lobbed in her wheely bin.

The one thing you can't buy - good neighbours.

I had always been lucky with my own house purchases in Ipswich & Manchester;
Ipswich I had a nice old boy [carpenter] on one side who never made any noise, the other side we had Steve Benson [now a convicted sex offender] but we never heard so much as a peep out of him

But where I live now the flat above has a had a number of different tenants over the years;
When we first moved in there were some happy clappy god botherers who had a piano in their living room and used to hold dance sessions on Tuesday evenings, they also had a shower but no shower curtain and used their bathroom like a wet room... 3 replacement ceilings later [bathroom , hallway & kitchen!!] and their landlord finally got rid of them.
Followed by a couple who were permanently high and had to have words with them a few times about loud music in the early hours. They were evicted for not paying their rent.
Current occupiers only really make noise when Arsenal score...

uberima fides

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 08:48 - Feb 18 with 4784 viewsPendejo

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 08:43 - Feb 18 by No9

There does seem to be something seriously wrong with women these days in the way they see the need to occupy entrance exits to building / upescalators etc. holding women meetings.
Not long ago I had to get cops to move women who were nattering but at the same time blocking the exit doors from a building I was trying to get out of. "Please may I pass" qeury almost brings on a deathe sentence

The top or bottom of escalators when they stop and check their phone despite having been standing "still" on an escalator for the previous 20 seconds...

uberima fides

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 08:50 - Feb 18 with 4764 viewsbluejake78

Anyone who posts a picture looking into their phone.FFS
Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 08:53 - Feb 18 with 4754 viewsPendejo

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 08:37 - Feb 18 by MJallday

Sorry got lost with that other reply...

As a kid had a similar experience with one of my dad's neighbours.

Step-grandad had bought my step-brother & I a 6x3 snooker table which we had set up in the garage. We used to get home from school with mates, play snooker & listen to music [probably Steve Wright in the afternoon on Radio 1].

Neighbour popped his head over the fence and said something, couldn't hear him as was near the ghetto blaster, so turned it down slightly and asked him to repeat himself at which point he got abuse.

Years later, once his kids hit their mid-teens, he apologised to my father... never to my brother & I though.

uberima fides

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 08:54 - Feb 18 with 4754 viewsgtsb1966

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 08:50 - Feb 18 by bluejake78

Anyone who posts a picture looking into their phone.FFS

Hahaha that reminds me of that Irish bloke who filmed his entire holiday with the camera pointing the wrong way.
on 08:57 - Feb 18 with 4742 views_

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 08:57 - Feb 18 with 4733 viewsSE1blue

People who pronounce ask as arks. I'm arksing you a question.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Things that wind me up that shouldn't on 09:00 - Feb 18 with 4720 viewsFtnfwest

People who get on the tube, stand in the middle of the carriage not holding on to anything and then fall over in utter amazement when the train moves off. Actually that's just amusing
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024