Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? 13:43 - Feb 18 with 27833 viewsTractorWood

I'll start:

1. No keypad tones are allowed on phones in any public situation. £500 fine
2. Physical cash to be phased out.
3. Nationwide education on how to use the word done.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2017 13:44]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 23:47 - Feb 23 with 1304 viewsBigalhunter

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 22:50 - Feb 23 by The_Romford_Blue

Unfortunately when asked this on numerous occasions he never actually gives an answer or reason as to why I was targeted throughout the latter of 2016 for his sh1te.

But hey ho

An insecure man with low self worth that's manifested itself in a rabid desire to justify himself & demean those who don't show him the respect he believes he deserves.

Desperate for approval and acceptance but unable to function in a group environment, hence his insular existence as a cab driver.

As you say, hey ho. You deal with him very well which is why he periodically strikes out at you. His problem, not yours
If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 01:44 - Feb 24 with 1254 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 23:47 - Feb 23 by Bigalhunter

An insecure man with low self worth that's manifested itself in a rabid desire to justify himself & demean those who don't show him the respect he believes he deserves.

Desperate for approval and acceptance but unable to function in a group environment, hence his insular existence as a cab driver.

As you say, hey ho. You deal with him very well which is why he periodically strikes out at you. His problem, not yours

I don't like the bloke from reading his posts but your amateur psychology is laughable. Just because it fits your narrative doesn't make it correct. He could be a completely person in reality.
If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 03:57 - Feb 24 with 1230 viewsBenters

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 23:47 - Feb 23 by Bigalhunter

You are miles out in your judging of Taximan.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 04:03 - Feb 24 with 1230 viewsBenters

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 17:43 - Feb 23 by taximan

cheers for the mention

for someone of such a low IQ i don't do too bad really

started my own little enterprise from scratch, have the mental fortitude to see me through tricky times, can afford nice stuff, all in all i'm ok

thanks for including me in this chat

lovely

You do alright mate, and should be proud of yourself for getting your own buisness up and running.

Gentlybentley

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 07:19 - Feb 24 with 1197 viewstaximan

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 22:23 - Feb 23 by Bigalhunter

Begs the question why such a bastion of entrepreneurial success would feel the need to demean the work of nurses and pick on teenagers?

I must have the wrong taxi man.

i don't pick on teenagers, i question any post that i deem to be bullsh1t

with re to nurses, the poster in question is yet another that thinks he is so much better, once again, i'm allowed to question his views

some just simplt cannot handle having their views questioned
If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 07:20 - Feb 24 with 1193 viewstaximan

insecure ????

that is the best yet

congratulations
If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 07:21 - Feb 24 with 1190 viewstaximan

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 03:57 - Feb 24 by Benters

You are miles out in your judging of Taximan.

idiots aren't they ?
If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 07:49 - Feb 24 with 1176 viewsBenters

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 07:20 - Feb 24 by taximan

insecure ????

that is the best yet

congratulations

I like 'insular' best !

Gentlybentley

Login to get fewer ads

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 18:49 - Jul 8 with 544 viewswkj

Id ban slip on shoes

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 18:50 - Jul 8 with 540 viewsSpruceMoose

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 18:49 - Jul 8 by wkj

Id ban slip on shoes

Where the hell did you dig this up from?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 18:54 - Jul 8 with 534 viewswkj

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 18:50 - Jul 8 by SpruceMoose

Where the hell did you dig this up from?

I had a tab open on this post, guess I never hit send back then

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 19:01 - Jul 8 with 528 viewsbaxterbasics

Children aren’t allowed smart phones until they have a job and can pay for the contract themselves.

Politics and the British constitution a mandatory GCSE

All school kids to do 10 mins of aerobics first thing in the morning and again in the PM

Scrap VAT and NI, income tax to be a flat rate across the board.

Set up major competitive High school leagues for Footy, rugger, cricket and athletics, with big cash going to winning schools.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 19:02 - Jul 8 with 523 viewsSpruceMoose

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 19:01 - Jul 8 by baxterbasics

Children aren’t allowed smart phones until they have a job and can pay for the contract themselves.

Politics and the British constitution a mandatory GCSE

All school kids to do 10 mins of aerobics first thing in the morning and again in the PM

Scrap VAT and NI, income tax to be a flat rate across the board.

Set up major competitive High school leagues for Footy, rugger, cricket and athletics, with big cash going to winning schools.

Imprisonment for militant vegans who sneak a bite of bacon when they think nobody is watching.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 19:38 - Jul 8 with 506 viewsjeera

I'd make it illegal for farm vehicles to use the A14 in rush hour.

And for cats to go on my garden.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 19:46 - Jul 8 with 496 viewsJ2BLUE

I would build a cat sanctuary in jeera's garden and ban all non educational reality tv.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024