Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? 13:43 - Feb 18 with 27835 viewsTractorWood

I'll start:

1. No keypad tones are allowed on phones in any public situation. £500 fine
2. Physical cash to be phased out.
3. Nationwide education on how to use the word done.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2017 13:44]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 16:51 - Feb 22 with 2880 viewsBluebell

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 16:37 - Feb 22 by Benters

Shame

Aren't you meeting up with Rommy on Sunday Benters?
If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 17:22 - Feb 22 with 2845 viewsBenters

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 16:51 - Feb 22 by Bluebell

Am i balls .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 17:32 - Feb 22 with 2849 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 16:51 - Feb 22 by Bluebell

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 23:52 - Feb 22 with 2796 viewsflashblue

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 15:06 - Feb 22 by The_Romford_Blue

He never mentions limited supply when he first mentions free heroine on the NHS back on page 4

With these treatments there is no actual limit or restriction to the drug otherwise that would defeat the point. Although obviously we wouldn't be talking about lethal doses.

But usage is monitored and help and advice given.

You should be aware that the drug itself is inexpensive.

This kind of program is there to help the addict, whereas the street dealer wants them to stay addicted as they survive on the repeat business.

If something's worth doing, it's worth overdoing.
Poll: Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the EU or leave the EU?

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 06:59 - Feb 23 with 2765 viewsBenters

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 17:32 - Feb 22 by The_Romford_Blue

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Whats funny ?

You are not my cup of tea young Rommy .

Gentlybentley

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 07:59 - Feb 23 with 2737 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 06:59 - Feb 23 by Benters

Whats funny ?

You are not my cup of tea young Rommy .

That's fine. I don't try to be.

on 08:02 - Feb 23 with 2733 views_

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 07:59 - Feb 23 by The_Romford_Blue

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 08:07 - Feb 23 with 2728 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

on 08:02 - Feb 23 by _

To hear Benters isn't a fan of me.. I'm devastated Libby. Devastated.

Login to get fewer ads

on 08:12 - Feb 23 with 2714 views_

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 08:07 - Feb 23 by The_Romford_Blue

To hear Benters isn't a fan of me.. I'm devastated Libby. Devastated.

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 09:05 - Feb 23 with 2677 viewsBenters

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 07:59 - Feb 23 by The_Romford_Blue

Result !

Gentlybentley

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 09:07 - Feb 23 with 2674 viewsBenters

on 08:02 - Feb 23 by _

I dont like hanging around little boys i will leave that to you Libby .

Gentlybentley

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 09:09 - Feb 23 with 2669 viewsBenters

on 08:12 - Feb 23 by _

Back to your good old self in less than a week !

#melt

Gentlybentley

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 09:16 - Feb 23 with 2658 viewsBigalhunter

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 09:07 - Feb 23 by Benters

Prefer them a bit older eh benters?
PHV licence, shiny Mondeo, IQ below room temperature, that sort of thing?
on 10:22 - Feb 23 with 2610 views_

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 09:07 - Feb 23 by Benters

on 10:23 - Feb 23 with 2597 views_

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 09:09 - Feb 23 by Benters

Back to your good old self in less than a week !

#melt

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 11:07 - Feb 23 with 2563 viewsBogblue

all businesses must have a human being answering phone calls from customers and all menus and loops to be banned,with a £10,000 penalty first off, and if not put right within a month then a further £50,000 fine, recuring monthly.

all call centres to be banned and the buildings turned into affordable 1 and 2 bed starter flats
If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 11:47 - Feb 23 with 2528 viewsJ2BLUE

on 10:22 - Feb 23 by _

What's with the new name?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

on 11:49 - Feb 23 with 2525 views_

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 11:47 - Feb 23 by J2BLUE

What's with the new name?

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 11:53 - Feb 23 with 2513 viewsBluebell

on 10:22 - Feb 23 by _

So you are allowed to say...

"Chin up son, there's plenty more relentlessly belligerent and xenophobic middle aged men on the Internet. Your time will come mate. xoxo "

but you want him banned for reacting in a similar way.

I like you and your posts Libby but please stop trying to get posters banned. Ignore him if you feel that way.
on 12:05 - Feb 23 with 2491 views_

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 11:53 - Feb 23 by Bluebell

"Chin up son, there's plenty more relentlessly belligerent and xenophobic middle aged men on the Internet. Your time will come mate. xoxo "

I like you and your posts Libby but please stop trying to get posters banned. Ignore him if you feel that way.

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 12:13 - Feb 23 with 2470 viewsSeablu

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 11:53 - Feb 23 by Bluebell

Are you some sort of replacement bus service for the taxidriver?
on 12:16 - Feb 23 with 2462 views_

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 12:13 - Feb 23 by Seablu

Are you some sort of replacement bus service for the taxidriver?

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 12:21 - Feb 23 with 2445 viewsSeablu

on 12:16 - Feb 23 by _

Nah, she's a benters apologist. Cut from the same cloth I'm afraid.
on 12:34 - Feb 23 with 2423 views_

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 12:21 - Feb 23 by Seablu

Nah, she's a benters apologist. Cut from the same cloth I'm afraid.

If you were prime minister what trivial laws/initiatives would you bring in? on 12:37 - Feb 23 with 2408 viewsjeera

on 12:34 - Feb 23 by _

And not even true.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024