Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sears = Not good enough 17:56 - Feb 18 with 3660 viewsflashblue

apart from the goal, he was awful today. So slow (thinking) and no creative balls.

Mick should have put Pitman on at around 75 minutes if we wanted a winner.

In my view Pitman and McG is the best pairing.

If something's worth doing, it's worth overdoing.
Poll: Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the EU or leave the EU?

Sears = Not good enough on 17:58 - Feb 18 with 3633 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Nobody wants to read your trolling flashy

Sears played well. I know it. You know it. TWTD knows if.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Sears = Not good enough on 17:59 - Feb 18 with 3612 viewsflashblue

Sears = Not good enough on 17:58 - Feb 18 by The_Romford_Blue

Nobody wants to read your trolling flashy

Sears played well. I know it. You know it. TWTD knows if.

Disagree

Sears = Not good enough on 18:02 - Feb 18 with 3576 viewsjas0999

I thought he did okay. Not quite as good as Huws and McGoldrick, but nonetheless a very solid display.
Sears = Not good enough on 18:02 - Feb 18 with 3567 viewspowinswitch

I don't think that's fair. He was not awful, and in my opinion is just lacking confidence. Well taken goal, and runs his heart out for the team.
Sears = Not good enough on 18:04 - Feb 18 with 3553 viewsSarge

No creative balls? There were a couple into McGoldrick in the second half at least and vice versa.

I know you're a troll and have been wrong about everything ever but still, come on man, Sears had a decent game.
Sears = Not good enough on 18:07 - Feb 18 with 3518 viewsflashblue

Sears = Not good enough on 18:04 - Feb 18 by Sarge

No creative balls? There were a couple into McGoldrick in the second half at least and vice versa.

I know you're a troll and have been wrong about everything ever but still, come on man, Sears had a decent game.

OK, perhaps awful is over the top but he takes sooooo long to make a decision. You can hear the cogs turning! Pitman is the more instinctive player and by far the better finisher.

Sears = Not good enough on 18:07 - Feb 18 with 3518 viewsSuffolktractor

Sears = Not good enough on 18:04 - Feb 18 by Sarge

I agree, Sears was excellent and full of running. McGoldrick, was a class apart today. A joy to watch. Thought Grant Ward was also excellent.
Sears = Not good enough on 18:08 - Feb 18 with 3494 viewspointofblue

Sears played very well today. He isn't a winger though - for a brief period in the second half we seemed to switch to a 5-4-1 which nullified him somewhat but he and McGoldrick worked well together; very well in the first half.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

Sears = Not good enough on 18:09 - Feb 18 with 3483 viewsGarv

I agree a change was necessary. Leeds weren't troubled enough and controlled that second half. But McGoldrick and Pitman are too similar, you need some mobility up there. That or a proper physcial presence in Moore, but he came on far too late.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Sears = Not good enough on 18:09 - Feb 18 with 3477 viewsSarge

Sears = Not good enough on 18:07 - Feb 18 by flashblue

OK, perhaps awful is over the top but he takes sooooo long to make a decision. You can hear the cogs turning! Pitman is the more instinctive player and by far the better finisher.

Agreed, Pitman is a lot more instinctive and the best finisher at the club. That said, he is very slow.
Sears = Not good enough on 18:13 - Feb 18 with 3427 viewsSwailsey

Nah, that's rubbish I'm afraid. He's been ineffective most of the season but he was very good today - really stepped up.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Sears = Not good enough on 18:13 - Feb 18 with 3422 viewsmos

Pitman?

lol

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Sears = Not good enough on 18:22 - Feb 18 with 3352 views3_5_2

There is always one

Troll alert

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Sears = Not good enough on 18:35 - Feb 18 with 3265 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Sears = Not good enough on 06:12 - Feb 19 with 2961 viewsitfcbam

Shouldnt really reply as obviously a wind up but....
Sears was a constant menace, neither of the Leeds centre backs looked happy all afternoon as he was constantly snapping around them, same to with Didz. There were a large number of misplaced passes from the back line due to the pressure from the front 2. Some of Didz link up play was excellent, and Freddie's goal was very well taken.
All in all much improved performance, Knudsen looks more comfortable in back 3 also. Just hope Kenlock can improve a little on left side otherwise can see Jonas being moved out when Smith ready to start.
Sears = Not good enough on 07:19 - Feb 19 with 2882 viewsfergalsharkey

He isnt good enough but neithers pitman

Poll: Cook out?

Sears = Not good enough on 08:28 - Feb 19 with 2773 viewsBluebell

So you say "apart from the goal, he was awful"

I would say "apart from the goal, we would have lost"

I know you are a troll Flashblue and I should ignore you but Sears played really well yesterday and certainly better with ball to feet and alongside McGoldrick. He rans his socks off all game something that Pitman could never do.
Sears = Not good enough on 08:37 - Feb 19 with 2741 viewsPJH

Somebody said a while ago that flashblue's posts are not to be taken seriously,I assume that that is the case because nobody can possibly be so wrong about so many things so often.
Sears = Not good enough on 09:49 - Feb 19 with 2637 viewsstrikalite

I don't think he's good enough through the middle as a top six team striker who'll get you twenty goals a season if I'm honest, we kind of all love Freddie because he seems like a great guy and certainly nobody works harder, we want him to be this brilliant striker we crave to take us back where we belong....hand on heart I can't see it.

As a striker you have to have a bit of arrogance about you, a natural confidence, all good strikers have this, you need a showman upfront, a menace, Freddie just looks willing but not quite the man, again sadly...
Sears = Not good enough on 11:34 - Feb 19 with 2501 viewstheipswichman

I'm one of his biggest critics and personally wouldn't have started him yesterday but he proved me wrong, played very well and his pace was a great asset getting in behind.
Sears = Not good enough on 11:37 - Feb 19 with 2487 viewsbournemouthblue

Sears = Not good enough on 18:09 - Feb 18 by Garv

I agree a change was necessary. Leeds weren't troubled enough and controlled that second half. But McGoldrick and Pitman are too similar, you need some mobility up there. That or a proper physcial presence in Moore, but he came on far too late.

We were picking the ball up in good positions to counter but ran out of legs

We were crying out for another pacey player to come on and give them headaches

Out o lf anyone currently, that would be one of the academy lads or Danny Rowe not that either option were there

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Sears = Not good enough on 11:44 - Feb 19 with 2461 viewsoldbluestu

But he scored, final score without him was a 1-0 loss.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024