Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Derby week has begun 19:15 - Feb 18 with 2137 viewstextbackup

IMHO a draw means nothing. Win or nothing for me. I've finally come round to we are safe from the drop, now I want three points off them. That's all
[Post edited 18 Feb 2017 22:31]

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

The Derby week has begun on 19:21 - Feb 18 with 2096 viewsReuser_is_God

Agree, win next week & I don't care if we're fcuking awful rest of the season.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

The Derby week has begun on 19:27 - Feb 18 with 2076 viewsAdmiralFunge

Nerves starting to hit already, Texters, and we're a week out. Fck knows what I'll be like on Sunday am.

Come on Towun. Do these disgusting clowns.

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

The Derby week has begun on 19:37 - Feb 18 with 2039 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I'd give my left boll0ck for three points Texters

Really cannot wait
[Post edited 18 Feb 2017 19:37]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

The Derby week has begun on 19:45 - Feb 18 with 2012 viewsstrikalite

Although we'll take at 93rd minute equalizer and thus b@lls up even more their play off hopes, which are fading fast...

Or am I thinking like I was five games ago still?

We should be feeling as good as we've ever felt going into the game I'd have thought though..
The Derby week has begun on 19:56 - Feb 18 with 1979 viewsSitfcB

Was discussing in the pub earlier if we preferred a 1-0 93rd min handball or a 6-0 win.....

The 1-0 win got the vote!!

COYB!!!!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

The Derby week has begun on 20:09 - Feb 18 with 1926 viewsBlue_Order

The Derby week has begun on 19:56 - Feb 18 by SitfcB

Was discussing in the pub earlier if we preferred a 1-0 93rd min handball or a 6-0 win.....

COYB!!!!

A hiding would be great because then we could lord it over them the whole game, but for sheer ecstasy, nothing beats a last minute winner. Especially down that end.
The Derby week has begun on 20:24 - Feb 18 with 1880 viewsGuthrum

Norwich's League position is entirely built on beating lower-half teams at home. They've got very little on the road (W4 D4 L8), or even at home against teams currently in the top 10 (W0 D2 L3). 65% of their points have come from beating teams placed from 11th down at home. Wobbly Derby and Zola's plummeting Birmingham are about the only really decent level teams they've beaten.

They're flat-track bullies and do not actually have the performace advantage six League places would imply. In fact, their present good run is limited, having only five of the bottom half teams left to play (two of those away) and still eight of the top half to face. Norwich might only have two or three more games they're likely to win left this season.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

The Derby week has begun on 20:25 - Feb 18 with 1860 viewsbournemouthblue

The Derby week has begun on 20:09 - Feb 18 by Blue_Order

A hiding would be great because then we could lord it over them the whole game, but for sheer ecstasy, nothing beats a last minute winner. Especially down that end.

A last minute 6th would be just as satisfying particularly if it rail roaded their play-off push

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Login to get fewer ads

The Derby week has begun on 20:26 - Feb 18 with 1856 viewsReuser_is_God

COYB!!!!

1-0 last minute every day of the week.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

The Derby week has begun on 20:41 - Feb 18 with 1806 viewsPJH

The Derby week has begun on 20:26 - Feb 18 by Reuser_is_God

1-0 last minute every day of the week.

If it was a handball,even better.
The Derby week has begun on 22:05 - Feb 18 with 1688 viewsITFC_Forever

Win or nothing? Clearly we all want a win up there, but a draw is surely better than losing?
[Post edited 18 Feb 2017 23:15]

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

The Derby week has begun on 22:06 - Feb 18 with 1681 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

The Derby week has begun on 22:05 - Feb 18 by ITFC_Forever

Win or nothing? Clearly we all want a win up there, but a draw is surely better than losing?

Exactly

As if Texters wouldn't be going ape sh1t if we equalised in injury time

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

The Derby week has begun on 22:30 - Feb 18 with 1621 viewstextbackup

COYB!!!!

6-0 would put their 5-1 to bed, I go for that

The Derby week has begun on 22:33 - Feb 18 with 1610 viewstextbackup

The Derby week has begun on 22:05 - Feb 18 by ITFC_Forever

Honestly... a last min equaliser would be great, but if it's not a win a really don't care. I can't get the 5-1's and PO loss out of my head, I'm still so fcking hurt from them. A win is all that'll mean anything

The Derby week has begun on 22:35 - Feb 18 with 1602 viewsgainsboroughblue

Last minute Andre Dozzell winner. Then on runs Jason and plonks a bobble hat on his head.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

The Derby week has begun on 23:50 - Feb 18 with 1507 viewsMach_foreignBlue

We all want win but Micks approach is the issue. If we have a go at them anything is possible. If he plays two DCM's then our chances will be slim.
The Derby week has begun on 08:24 - Feb 19 with 1353 viewsjas0999

Completely agree. A point means little for either club. Our season is over. Won't be going down. Certainly won't challenge the top six. This is our cup final. If Mick wins it, then this somewhat average season (last four games aside) could be forgotten - very quickly. A loss on the other hand is unthinkable.
The Derby week has begun on 08:53 - Feb 19 with 1300 viewsBluefish

I understand your sentiment and we all desperate for a long awaited win against them (last time we scaled the manager so it probably puts others off) but it makes no sense. Losing to them means they claim back their deluded views but a draw means that they haven't beaten us this season and they hopefully don't challenge for the play offs. They will be a club that is massively wobbling. It will be a big turning point in us catching up their short term advantage.

No wins over us and no promotion and just 1 year of parachute payments left. They won't be able to afford a huge gamble because they can't offer long contracts without tjebfuture income. It will be desperate measures followed by cutting costs.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The Derby week has begun on 08:58 - Feb 19 with 1291 viewstextbackup

The Derby week has begun on 08:53 - Feb 19 by Bluefish

I understand your sentiment and we all desperate for a long awaited win against them (last time we scaled the manager so it probably puts others off) but it makes no sense. Losing to them means they claim back their deluded views but a draw means that they haven't beaten us this season and they hopefully don't challenge for the play offs. They will be a club that is massively wobbling. It will be a big turning point in us catching up their short term advantage.

No wins over us and no promotion and just 1 year of parachute payments left. They won't be able to afford a huge gamble because they can't offer long contracts without tjebfuture income. It will be desperate measures followed by cutting costs.

Obviously you've been far too sensible with this post! 😂 I do agree on many of the points you've made.
But I think the gap for them is too big to reach 6th even if they do beat us, I'd like both club to approach the league and ask if it's a draw at FT if we could have a pen shootout just so there can be a winner

The Derby week has begun on 09:17 - Feb 19 with 1255 viewsBluefish

The Derby week has begun on 08:58 - Feb 19 by textbackup

Obviously you've been far too sensible with this post! 😂 I do agree on many of the points you've made.
But I think the gap for them is too big to reach 6th even if they do beat us, I'd like both club to approach the league and ask if it's a draw at FT if we could have a pen shootout just so there can be a winner

Ooops!

It is going to be a long week! It is there weird feeling if ridiculously excited but dreading it at the same time. The drive there is going to feel like an eternity

The Derby week has begun on 09:20 - Feb 19 with 1244 viewstextbackup

The Derby week has begun on 09:17 - Feb 19 by Bluefish

Ooops!

It is going to be a long week! It is there weird feeling if ridiculously excited but dreading it at the same time. The drive there is going to feel like an eternity

Feel sick already, playing out scenarios in my head, things that won't even happen, but hype myself up! If u get there early doors and want a pub/parking drop me a PM and I'll let you know the pub that many will be gathered at

The Derby week has begun on 09:27 - Feb 19 with 1220 viewsgainsboroughblue

The Derby week has begun on 09:17 - Feb 19 by Bluefish

Ooops!

It does already.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

The Derby week has begun on 09:28 - Feb 19 with 1214 viewsBluefish

The Derby week has begun on 09:20 - Feb 19 by textbackup

Feel sick already, playing out scenarios in my head, things that won't even happen, but hype myself up! If u get there early doors and want a pub/parking drop me a PM and I'll let you know the pub that many will be gathered at

Perfect will do

The Derby week has begun on 12:10 - Feb 19 with 1082 viewsRoyKeanesDog

The Derby week has begun on 22:33 - Feb 18 by textbackup

Honestly... a last min equaliser would be great, but if it's not a win a really don't care. I can't get the 5-1's and PO loss out of my head, I'm still so fcking hurt from them. A win is all that'll mean anything

Tell that to the Rob Green admirers.

Poll: Best Football Song

The Derby week has begun on 12:14 - Feb 19 with 1068 viewsITFC_Blood

The Derby week has begun on 12:10 - Feb 19 by RoyKeanesDog

Tell that to the Rob Green admirers.

lovely guy mr green

do one, he is a s c u m c a nt

Poll: Do you want Jewell sacked?
Blog: [Blog] Different Season, Same Problems

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024