Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That bit of skill from McGoldrick in the first half 19:59 - Feb 18 with 1621 viewsMaySixth

Where he beat three or four Leeds lads with the ball stuck to his foot like glue

Incredible

I actually got of my seat to applaud that

Fantastic player

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

That bit of skill from McGoldrick in the first half on 20:02 - Feb 18 with 1589 viewsJosebadleg

If he had scored in the second half after that brilliant outside of the foot ball to Sears would've been my goal of the season.
He is by far our most important player, if he is on his game he raises everyone else's performance as well

They say I have a short attenti.........
Poll: What are you looking for in the new manager

That bit of skill from McGoldrick in the first half on 20:03 - Feb 18 with 1576 viewsMaySixth

That bit of skill from McGoldrick in the first half on 20:02 - Feb 18 by Josebadleg

If he had scored in the second half after that brilliant outside of the foot ball to Sears would've been my goal of the season.
He is by far our most important player, if he is on his game he raises everyone else's performance as well

That ball to Sears was absolutely gorgeous

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

That bit of skill from McGoldrick in the first half on 21:12 - Feb 18 with 1438 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

That bit of skill from McGoldrick in the first half on 20:03 - Feb 18 by MaySixth

That ball to Sears was absolutely gorgeous

As was the return from Sears..

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

That bit of skill from McGoldrick in the first half on 21:29 - Feb 18 with 1372 viewsSteve_M

Yes, utterly superb. Thought he was excellent today although tried a bit in the second half. That was also the best I've seen Sears play since the first month or two of last season.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

That bit of skill from McGoldrick in the first half on 21:36 - Feb 18 with 1340 viewsMelford

That bit of skill from McGoldrick in the first half on 21:29 - Feb 18 by Steve_M

Yes, utterly superb. Thought he was excellent today although tried a bit in the second half. That was also the best I've seen Sears play since the first month or two of last season.

Everybody was up for it today. Sears and McGoldrick in their 2015 form were different class.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

That bit of skill from McGoldrick in the first half on 21:53 - Feb 18 with 1291 viewsSWGF

That bit of skill from McGoldrick in the first half on 20:02 - Feb 18 by Josebadleg

Yep. That pass...

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

That bit of skill from McGoldrick in the first half on 21:56 - Feb 18 with 1271 viewsSWGF

That bit of skill from McGoldrick in the first half on 21:36 - Feb 18 by Melford

Everybody was up for it today. Sears and McGoldrick in their 2015 form were different class.

Could just do with Sears staying a little more central. Second nature to drift out wide given he's played there for so long but he was sometimes getting in people's way out there and there was no one in the box.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

That bit of skill from McGoldrick in the first half on 22:05 - Feb 18 with 1221 viewsjeera

He's a Prem player mate.

He's only still here because the guy suffers with injuries.

The work rate is also quite something for someone so skilled.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

That bit of skill from McGoldrick in the first half on 22:16 - Feb 18 with 1174 viewsOlivier

Fantastic player. Easily the best on the pitch today. First half was superb, second half was slightly less but still above average.
That bit of skill from McGoldrick in the first half on 03:04 - Feb 19 with 979 viewsGarv

That bit of skill from McGoldrick in the first half on 22:05 - Feb 18 by jeera

He's a Prem player mate.

He's only still here because the guy suffers with injuries.

The work rate is also quite something for someone so skilled.

Two things missing from his game stopping him from making the step up.

Pace and goals. He can't finish his dinner.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

That bit of skill from McGoldrick in the first half on 10:24 - Feb 19 with 817 viewsITFC_Forever

Class act.

Keep him fit and build the side around him.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

That bit of skill from McGoldrick in the first half on 11:08 - Feb 19 with 776 viewsNo9

McGoldrick is certainly a skilled player
His new lease of life has conicided with the arrival of Huws who has transformed Towns midfield.
The rest of the season should be dedicated to forming a new squad for next season based on the new boys coming in with some fine tuning we should see a much improved experience at PR.

I am not convinced MM is the manager to oversee this
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024