Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frans, Arnold and Jonny on Life's a Pitch 21:31 - Feb 18 with 5606 viewsPhilTWTD

In case anyone missed the show, Frans, Arnold and Tom van Hulsen - author of Game Changers - on today’s Life’s a Pitch here (from 38mins - forgot, there was another chat with them from 16mins 50secs as they arrived as well), while Jonny Williams - who met and had a long chat with Frans and Arnold - was on from 1hr 10mins 10 secs.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04s1p47

Game Changers on sale here: http://www.twtd.co.uk/shop/

This post has been edited by an administrator
Frans, Arnold and Jonny on Life's a Pitch on 02:19 - Feb 19 with 5084 viewsRyorry

When will the signed copies be sent out Phil? Have a PayPal receipt, but no follow-up email (TWTD is in my contacts addies too).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Frans, Arnold and Jonny on Life's a Pitch on 10:02 - Feb 19 with 4841 viewsPhilTWTD

Frans, Arnold and Jonny on Life's a Pitch on 02:19 - Feb 19 by Ryorry

When will the signed copies be sent out Phil? Have a PayPal receipt, but no follow-up email (TWTD is in my contacts addies too).

All on the way. Frans and Arnold signed 700 for us and the club on Monday and Tom brought them over towards the end of the week and they should all arrive early in the week.
Frans, Arnold and Jonny on Life's a Pitch on 10:05 - Feb 19 with 4837 viewsRyorry

Frans, Arnold and Jonny on Life's a Pitch on 10:02 - Feb 19 by PhilTWTD

All on the way. Frans and Arnold signed 700 for us and the club on Monday and Tom brought them over towards the end of the week and they should all arrive early in the week.

Brilliant, cheers

Frans, Arnold and Jonny on Life's a Pitch on 12:53 - Feb 20 with 4270 viewsSuperfrans

Frans, Arnold and Jonny on Life's a Pitch on 10:02 - Feb 19 by PhilTWTD

Really looking forward to reading it. The excerpt on TWTD is really fascinating.

Hoping its there when I get home tonight...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Frans, Arnold and Jonny on Life's a Pitch on 14:19 - Feb 20 with 4250 viewsRyorry

Frans, Arnold and Jonny on Life's a Pitch on 12:53 - Feb 20 by Superfrans

Really looking forward to reading it. The excerpt on TWTD is really fascinating.

Hoping its there when I get home tonight...

Just got mine in this a.m.'s post, beautifully signed on the flyleaf :)

Cheers Phil - and Arnie and Frans!

Frans, Arnold and Jonny on Life's a Pitch on 14:50 - Feb 20 with 4234 viewsLord_Lucan

700? Wow, that must have been draining. Got mine today so I now have the Dutch and English version. God knows why I bought the Dutch one.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Frans, Arnold and Jonny on Life's a Pitch on 15:08 - Feb 20 with 4201 viewsPhilTWTD

Frans, Arnold and Jonny on Life's a Pitch on 14:19 - Feb 20 by Ryorry

Just got mine in this a.m.'s post, beautifully signed on the flyleaf :)

Cheers Phil - and Arnie and Frans!

Excellent, sounds like most have arrived today so Superfrans's copy ought to be with him when he gets home!
Frans, Arnold and Jonny on Life's a Pitch on 15:09 - Feb 20 with 4190 viewsPhilTWTD

Frans, Arnold and Jonny on Life's a Pitch on 14:50 - Feb 20 by Lord_Lucan

700? Wow, that must have been draining. Got mine today so I now have the Dutch and English version. God knows why I bought the Dutch one.

Arnold did them all in one go apparently but Frans needed a break midway through.
Login to get fewer ads

Frans, Arnold and Jonny on Life's a Pitch on 20:22 - Feb 20 with 4108 viewsnshearman1

Frans, Arnold and Jonny on Life's a Pitch on 15:09 - Feb 20 by PhilTWTD

Arnold did them all in one go apparently but Frans needed a break midway through.

Got mine,nalready a treasured possession! Thanks Phil.
Frans, Arnold and Jonny on Life's a Pitch on 21:05 - Feb 20 with 4092 viewsPhilTWTD

Frans, Arnold and Jonny on Life's a Pitch on 20:22 - Feb 20 by nshearman1

Got mine,nalready a treasured possession! Thanks Phil.

Excellent, and so it should be!
Frans, Arnold and Jonny on Life's a Pitch on 09:26 - Feb 21 with 4012 viewsPJH

Frans, Arnold and Jonny on Life's a Pitch on 14:50 - Feb 20 by Lord_Lucan

Maybe the pictures in the Dutch version are in English.
Frans, Arnold and Jonny on Life's a Pitch on 12:49 - Feb 21 with 3939 viewsSuperfrans

Frans, Arnold and Jonny on Life's a Pitch on 15:08 - Feb 20 by PhilTWTD

Excellent, sounds like most have arrived today so Superfrans's copy ought to be with him when he gets home!

My book was indeed there when I got home last night.

Sat down and immediately found myself drawn in. What a great book, great story.
Anyone with any degree of love for Ipswich Town will love this book. Heartily recommended.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024