Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
just noticed Norwich paid SEVEN MILLION 23:55 - Feb 18 with 1743 viewsCoco

For Wildshut. Holy carp.

Decent player and we struggled against but 7 million ffs. They really don't know how to spend cash.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

just noticed Norwich paid SEVEN MILLION on 00:38 - Feb 19 with 1649 viewsbournemouthblue

And Wigan have replaced him with Bogle?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

just noticed Norwich paid SEVEN MILLION on 09:03 - Feb 19 with 1406 views3_5_2

Money aside. Clearly a talented player but blows hot and cold.

Will be a threat

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

just noticed Norwich paid SEVEN MILLION on 10:24 - Feb 19 with 1302 viewsITFC_Forever

That's Gollum's issue... he's signed loads of attacking midfielders, but can't fit them in the side.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

just noticed Norwich paid SEVEN MILLION on 10:39 - Feb 19 with 1263 viewsSteve_M

just noticed Norwich paid SEVEN MILLION on 10:24 - Feb 19 by ITFC_Forever

That's Gollum's issue... he's signed loads of attacking midfielders, but can't fit them in the side.

And still only one experienced striker and three (out of four) calamaitous central defenders in the squad. It's no wonder they hammer weak sides when it clicks but struggle the rest of the time.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

just noticed Norwich paid SEVEN MILLION on 02:53 - Feb 20 with 1073 viewsonevictor

For what it's worth I believe it was 4m + add ons, and he needs to start repaying some of that soon as he has hardly set the world alight so far! Good luck for Sunday, this is your best chance of turning us over for a while, with injuries to Dorrans, Thompson, Jarvis, Mulumbu, Oliveria and Naismith were missing a few key players, win the midfield and you'll win the game!
just noticed Norwich paid SEVEN MILLION on 03:38 - Feb 20 with 1055 viewsBrettenhamBlue

just noticed Norwich paid SEVEN MILLION on 02:53 - Feb 20 by onevictor

For what it's worth I believe it was 4m + add ons, and he needs to start repaying some of that soon as he has hardly set the world alight so far! Good luck for Sunday, this is your best chance of turning us over for a while, with injuries to Dorrans, Thompson, Jarvis, Mulumbu, Oliveria and Naismith were missing a few key players, win the midfield and you'll win the game!

Sensible post onevictor, though I'll probably be slaughtered by others here for saying so. Should be a good, competitive game.

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024