Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... 10:32 - Feb 19 with 5110 viewsITFC_Forever

apparently.

Asking Town fans to DM him their number etc, by looks of his pics he'll need to be careful he doesn't chip a finger nail or mess his hair up.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 10:34 - Feb 19 with 4152 viewsBlueBadger

Don't be shy, link it up so's we can all point and laugh.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 10:38 - Feb 19 with 4130 viewsITFC_Forever

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 10:34 - Feb 19 by BlueBadger

Too complicated for me.

Texters and a few others have been flirting with him / ripping the p1ss, I'll let them do the honours.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 10:39 - Feb 19 with 4140 viewsElderGrizzly

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 10:34 - Feb 19 by BlueBadger

Head back and forward on the timeline. It's wonderfully bad
[Post edited 19 Feb 2017 10:41]
Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 10:40 - Feb 19 with 4106 viewsbournemouthblue

Norwich did actually bring a mob down this time, there was a punch up in Cardinal Park apparently

When does that ever happen?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 10:42 - Feb 19 with 4064 viewsBlueBadger

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 10:39 - Feb 19 by ElderGrizzly

Well I don't know about anyone else, but the bloke dressed like a geography teacher and pint of ribena definitely seems like someone to worry about.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 10:44 - Feb 19 with 4023 viewsBlueBadger

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 10:40 - Feb 19 by bournemouthblue

Norwich did actually bring a mob down this time, there was a punch up in Cardinal Park apparently

Just after Crunchier's English Literature and Fine Art Appreciation lectures.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2017 10:44]

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 10:46 - Feb 19 with 4002 viewsBlueBadger

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 10:42 - Feb 19 by BlueBadger

Well I don't know about anyone else, but the bloke dressed like a geography teacher and pint of ribena definitely seems like someone to worry about.

Oh lordy, I've just had a scroll down his page and he appears to be actually posting that hilarious drivel on purpose.

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 10:46 - Feb 19 with 4000 viewsJ2BLUE

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 10:40 - Feb 19 by bournemouthblue

I think that was an internal thing. One of the Norwich lot discovered the bloke who married his daughter wasn't actually his son and it all kicked off.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 10:48 - Feb 19 with 3982 viewsBlueBadger

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 10:38 - Feb 19 by ITFC_Forever

Too complicated for me.

Texters and a few others have been flirting with him / ripping the p1ss, I'll let them do the honours.

I'm going to give this thread 30 minutes before some Internet Hard Man decides to come on and have a go at anyone in this thread who's dared to mock the Top Lads here and ruins it.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2017 10:52]

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 10:48 - Feb 19 with 3981 viewsElderGrizzly

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 10:46 - Feb 19 by BlueBadger

Oh lordy, I've just had a scroll down his page and he appears to be actually posting that hilarious drivel on purpose.

Oh he is. It's marvellous stuff. I don't normally engage with stuff like that on there, but it was such an easy windup.

Apparently one of the guys in the picture is now in prison and that upset him a bit :)
Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 10:48 - Feb 19 with 3968 viewsEastTownBlue

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 10:39 - Feb 19 by ElderGrizzly

"watch we grab you at the station"

He will be the one hiding behind the police cordon.
Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 10:48 - Feb 19 with 3956 viewsgainsboroughblue

Cardinal Park is the furthest they ever dare to venture.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 10:52 - Feb 19 with 3897 viewsEly_Blue

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 10:48 - Feb 19 by EastTownBlue

"watch we grab you at the station"

He will be the one hiding behind the police cordon.

what a be11end

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 10:53 - Feb 19 with 3897 viewsDarth_Koont

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 10:48 - Feb 19 by BlueBadger

I'm going to give this thread 30 minutes before some Internet Hard Man decides to come on and have a go at anyone in this thread who's dared to mock the Top Lads here and ruins it.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2017 10:52]

I wouldn't like to be around if there's a meet up with our Top Boys. Could get very messy with all that jizz flying about.

Pronouns: He/Him

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 11:00 - Feb 19 with 3835 viewsBlueBadger

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 10:53 - Feb 19 by Darth_Koont

I wouldn't like to be around if there's a meet up with our Top Boys. Could get very messy with all that jizz flying about.

I'm just glad that Mrs Badger has no idea as to what happens to our wedding photos.

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 12:40 - Feb 19 with 3475 viewsBaltachaFanClub

I have always said that people should have to pass an exam to be allowed internet access, this helmet proves my point, he seems to think that keyboard warrior who drinks with friends in designated away pubs makes him some sort of "ultra"... utter asshat.

for the record I also believe the world has gotten worse thanks to the invention of social media.

this is not a football forum, its a forum for people who occasionally mention football. Current cheese mood - Blacksticks Blue
Poll: What happens more in the average week ?
Blog: It's Not R*********, It's the Promise of an Adventure

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 12:42 - Feb 19 with 3453 viewsBlueBadger

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 12:40 - Feb 19 by BaltachaFanClub

I have always said that people should have to pass an exam to be allowed internet access, this helmet proves my point, he seems to think that keyboard warrior who drinks with friends in designated away pubs makes him some sort of "ultra"... utter asshat.

for the record I also believe the world has gotten worse thanks to the invention of social media.

It's always had pr1cks like this in it, it's just that you can see them now.

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 12:48 - Feb 19 with 3408 viewsfactual_blue

Football hooliganism is all about working class men trying to sublimate their homosexual feelings.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 15:12 - Feb 19 with 3096 viewsElderGrizzly

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 12:48 - Feb 19 by factual_blue

Football hooliganism is all about working class men trying to sublimate their homosexual feelings.

He's now hidden his account.

So much for the big man act :)
Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 15:27 - Feb 19 with 3029 viewsBlueBadger

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 15:12 - Feb 19 by ElderGrizzly

He's now hidden his account.

So much for the big man act :)

It's amazing just what sensitive flowers these hard lads are.

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 15:36 - Feb 19 with 3003 viewstextbackup

I saw said punch up, from a distance mind. But there were 5/6 Norwich boys vs about 2/3 Gary boys in cars outside McDonald, they weren't Town fans, but had obviously wacked their car to get any reaction.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 15:47 - Feb 19 with 2953 viewsTIB

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 15:36 - Feb 19 by textbackup

I saw said punch up, from a distance mind. But there were 5/6 Norwich boys vs about 2/3 Gary boys in cars outside McDonald, they weren't Town fans, but had obviously wacked their car to get any reaction.

No doubt the damage to the said cars caused improvement / increased aero dynamics? Need For Speed Cardinal Drift

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 16:11 - Feb 19 with 2842 viewswitchdoctor

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 11:00 - Feb 19 by BlueBadger

I'm just glad that Mrs Badger has no idea as to what happens to our wedding photos.

yawn......
Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 17:25 - Feb 19 with 2636 viewsBlue_Order

Whoever Tom_ITFC is on there has inspired me to make a new banner for next week 👍
Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 17:58 - Feb 19 with 2492 viewsvapour_trail

Great photo. And that boozer is an absolutely appalling place.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024