Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... 10:32 - Feb 19 with 5108 viewsITFC_Forever

apparently.

Asking Town fans to DM him their number etc, by looks of his pics he'll need to be careful he doesn't chip a finger nail or mess his hair up.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 18:51 - Feb 19 with 893 viewsstickymockwell

So you wanna be a hard man on the netz. You're gonna need a name that strikes fear into the opposition. I'll call myself Jimjam after my WWF pjs.

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 19:07 - Feb 19 with 854 views3_5_2

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 10:39 - Feb 19 by ElderGrizzly

Head back and forward on the timeline. It's wonderfully bad
[Post edited 19 Feb 2017 10:41]

The one on the right of the picture looks scared of his own shadow

He was on his way for a p1ss when the other two asked him to pose as they look harder in a 3

All married their sisters no doubt

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 00:44 - Feb 20 with 653 viewsjimsymBLUE

Somebody poncy Nodger on Twitter going to smash up Ipswich fans next week.... on 19:07 - Feb 19 by 3_5_2

The one on the right of the picture looks scared of his own shadow

He was on his way for a p1ss when the other two asked him to pose as they look harder in a 3

All married their sisters no doubt

That poor fella is definitely touching cloth, if that's not a...' I need a turd hurry up and snap ffs' look I don't know what is.

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024