Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we carry on playing like we did against Leeds..... 11:28 - Feb 19 with 916 viewscarlisleaway

How many season ticket holders will still not renew ??
If we carry on playing like we did against Leeds..... on 11:33 - Feb 19 with 898 viewscruncher

I am not going to atm but if we buy a decent striker 20 goal a season I might well do.
If we carry on playing like we did against Leeds..... on 11:39 - Feb 19 with 879 viewsbournemouthblue

If we carry on playing like we did against Leeds..... on 11:33 - Feb 19 by cruncher

I am not going to atm but if we buy a decent striker 20 goal a season I might well do.

Huws and Diagouraga would be a good start

Can you see Pitman staying, Moore seems to be favoured over him now?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

If we carry on playing like we did against Leeds..... on 11:41 - Feb 19 with 857 viewscarlisleaway

If we carry on playing like we did against Leeds..... on 11:39 - Feb 19 by bournemouthblue

As Cruncher said get a good front man and the picture could change, saying that I will still be renewing whoever is in charge.
If we carry on playing like we did against Leeds..... on 13:22 - Feb 19 with 760 viewsGuthrum

If we carry on playing like we did against Leeds..... on 11:33 - Feb 19 by cruncher

Problem is, the way we buy players, how are you going to know he's a 20-goal-a-season man until he starts banging them in? Doubt we'll pay very big money for an established name, more likely to pick up some relative unknown who turns out to be actually rather good.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

If we carry on playing like we did against Leeds..... on 13:26 - Feb 19 with 752 viewsbraveblue

Loads are not renewing. We need some indication whether the players on loan will stay. Offer deals now. I think Evans needs to say something. Milne is just a joke figure now.
If we carry on playing like we did against Leeds..... on 14:28 - Feb 19 with 676 viewsgreyhound

If we carry on playing like we did against Leeds..... on 13:26 - Feb 19 by braveblue

Loads are not renewing. We need some indication whether the players on loan will stay. Offer deals now. I think Evans needs to say something. Milne is just a joke figure now.

Regardless of any on field results Milne had that car crash fortnight in January which was the icing on the cake. His stock is irrecoverable.

I can't imagine him and mick see eye to eye to be honest
If we carry on playing like we did against Leeds..... on 15:32 - Feb 19 with 583 viewsNo9

If we carry on playing like we did against Leeds..... on 11:39 - Feb 19 by bournemouthblue

Agree entirely with your fist sentence & add, that should be the basis of the team re-build.

As far as the second sentence is concerned Pitman may try to leave listening to MM yesterday I am not sure he sees Pitman as anything more than a bench player- I had expected Pitman to come on yesterday when Didz went off
If we carry on playing like we did against Leeds..... on 15:34 - Feb 19 with 581 viewstextbackup

Moore is only ahead of him because MM isn't sure how to best use Pittman which is incredible really, hell of a finisher.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024