Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
please no more posts on ex scum players being nice 12:05 - Feb 19 with 3979 viewsITFC_Blood

its derby week

i hate them
i hate the city
i hate every thing about them

coyb

Poll: Do you want Jewell sacked?
Blog: [Blog] Different Season, Same Problems

please no more posts on ex scum players being nice on 12:19 - Feb 19 with 3150 viewsFtnfwest

Apart from Clive woods of course
please no more posts on ex scum players being nice on 04:11 - Feb 20 with 3035 viewsGiveusaWave

Philip Pullman's alright
Hate is a really strong btw.....might be worth considering where that comes from.

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

please no more posts on ex scum players being nice on 06:14 - Feb 20 with 3009 viewsSwailsey

Norwich is a bloody lovely city to be fair.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

please no more posts on ex scum players being nice on 06:21 - Feb 20 with 3001 viewsBenters

please no more posts on ex scum players being nice on 06:14 - Feb 20 by Swailsey

Indeed it is,me and Lady B often go there for a day out,its a nice place to visit.

Lady B likes the shopping,i like the pubs whats not to like .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

please no more posts on ex scum players being nice on 06:41 - Feb 20 with 2981 viewsfeelingblue

please no more posts on ex scum players being nice on 12:19 - Feb 19 by Ftnfwest

Apart from Clive woods of course

And
Johnny Miller
Clive Baker
Peter Morris
Trevor Putney
Louie Donowa
John Deehan
Keith Bertschin
Bobby Bell
Alan Lee

There are several more.

The OP needs to get a life, imho. And saying how much you hate Norwich doesn't make you sound 'hard'.
please no more posts on ex scum players being nice on 07:30 - Feb 20 with 2926 viewsSwailsey

please no more posts on ex scum players being nice on 06:21 - Feb 20 by Benters

Indeed it is,me and Lady B often go there for a day out,its a nice place to visit.

Lady B likes the shopping,i like the pubs whats not to like .

Exactly!

Whenever I've been to CR for a game, I've never gone into the city centre, so I don't associate the two!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

please no more posts on ex scum players being nice on 07:35 - Feb 20 with 2917 viewsBenters

please no more posts on ex scum players being nice on 07:30 - Feb 20 by Swailsey

Exactly!

Whenever I've been to CR for a game, I've never gone into the city centre, so I don't associate the two!

Indeed

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

please no more posts on ex scum players being nice on 08:09 - Feb 20 with 2890 viewsBelvedereBrunswick

I crossed paths with Efan Ekoku during the financial stamp boom.

He was an absolute gent. A pleasure to do business with.
Login to get fewer ads

please no more posts on ex scum players being nice on 08:13 - Feb 20 with 2880 viewsStuartBrett8

When we lived in Norwich, Gracies school (special needs) had close ties with the football club can't knock them for community projects as a lot of first teamers used to turn up for fetes and stuff... and opening a new wing etc..

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

please no more posts on ex scum players being nice on 08:26 - Feb 20 with 2841 viewsfabian_illness

I know Andy Marshall and Rob Green.
Both good blokes, top sportsmen and good professionals.
Just because they played for a rival team doesn't make them bad people.
please no more posts on ex scum players being nice on 10:36 - Feb 20 with 2750 viewsDeano69

And i forgive Bryan Hamilton as he is possibly the nicest guy in the world

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

please no more posts on ex scum players being nice on 10:49 - Feb 20 with 2722 viewsBluebell

Alan Lee played for them and he is extremely nice.
please no more posts on ex scum players being nice on 10:53 - Feb 20 with 2713 viewschevblue

Bryan Gunn. Enjoyed a long chat with him up at Playford Road several years ago. A true gentleman.

Blog: [Blog] Total Football

please no more posts on ex scum players being nice on 11:00 - Feb 20 with 2680 viewsbrazil1982

Agree wholeheartedly.
please no more posts on ex scum players being nice on 11:15 - Feb 20 with 2641 viewschevblue

Robert Fleck. Now a teacher for kids with special needs.

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/from_norwich_city_football_hero_to_teaching_assistan
[Post edited 20 Feb 2017 11:16]

Blog: [Blog] Total Football

please no more posts on ex scum players being nice on 12:25 - Feb 20 with 2580 viewsJ2BLUE

Agreed. Green was one of them for years. Then he turns and claps for second and it's all about how nice he is. Feck off.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

please no more posts on ex scum players being nice on 12:33 - Feb 20 with 2532 viewstheipswichman

please no more posts on ex scum players being nice on 06:14 - Feb 20 by Swailsey

'bloody lovely city'.... think your taking it a bit far there, it's alright.
please no more posts on ex scum players being nice on 14:30 - Feb 20 with 2416 viewsosborne

please no more posts on ex scum players being nice on 06:41 - Feb 20 by feelingblue

And
Johnny Miller
Clive Baker
Peter Morris
Trevor Putney
Louie Donowa
John Deehan
Keith Bertschin
Bobby Bell
Alan Lee

There are several more.

The OP needs to get a life, imho. And saying how much you hate Norwich doesn't make you sound 'hard'.

There was a lovely 'in memorium' notice for Johnnie Miller in the EADT on Saturday (was in the goodie bag) from his sister. Didn't mention football but was about what a lovely guy he was. He passed away a year ago. RIP Johnnie
please no more posts on ex scum players being nice on 15:02 - Feb 20 with 2379 viewsgainsboroughblue

please no more posts on ex scum players being nice on 12:33 - Feb 20 by theipswichman

'bloody lovely city'.... think your taking it a bit far there, it's alright.

If you avoid Anglia Square, Mile Cross and Larkman.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

please no more posts on ex scum players being nice on 16:56 - Feb 20 with 2314 viewsmccarthy2017

please no more posts on ex scum players being nice on 15:02 - Feb 20 by gainsboroughblue

If you avoid Anglia Square, Mile Cross and Larkman.

The city centre is lovely.

There are obviously some rough areas but they pretty much equate to the nice areas of Ipswich
please no more posts on ex scum players being nice on 17:13 - Feb 20 with 2291 viewssolemio

Jason Dozzell used to be good mates with Dale Gordon, if I remember correctly. I don't think any mature adult would consider him to be a traitor because of that.
please no more posts on ex scum players being nice on 19:08 - Feb 20 with 2213 viewsmonytowbray

Used to work with Iwan Roberts' wife, used to always be up for a bit of BANTZ.

You can tell by my face in the Xmas do photo I was having a good time but also hated myself.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

please no more posts on ex scum players being nice on 23:12 - Feb 20 with 2089 viewsBrettenhamBlue

please no more posts on ex scum players being nice on 19:08 - Feb 20 by monytowbray

Used to work with Iwan Roberts' wife, used to always be up for a bit of BANTZ.

You can tell by my face in the Xmas do photo I was having a good time but also hated myself.

City Centre- really nice
Cathedral- prettty nice
Good Food
Paige from the WWE was born there.
A really nice day trip.
A friend of mine knows Harry Toffolo through charity work. The guy trains in the morning whilst at Peterborough and then did a full day's charity work (visiting kids in hospital, helping feed homeless, cooking meals for homeless, visiting old people in homes) pretty much every day. Works tirelessly to help those in need and devoted to giving at a young age. A great example of a human being.

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

please no more posts on ex scum players being nice on 23:55 - Feb 20 with 2051 viewsStNeotsBlue

please no more posts on ex scum players being nice on 06:41 - Feb 20 by feelingblue

And
Johnny Miller
Clive Baker
Peter Morris
Trevor Putney
Louie Donowa
John Deehan
Keith Bertschin
Bobby Bell
Alan Lee

There are several more.

I know two Norwich fans and they are both thoroughly decent blokes, but Norwich fans as a collective I despise with a passion. It's irrational but that is the beauty of being a fan, if we're strictly rational we'd all be fans of top sides.
please no more posts on ex scum players being nice on 04:58 - Feb 21 with 1995 viewsGiveusaWave

please no more posts on ex scum players being nice on 23:55 - Feb 20 by StNeotsBlue

I know two Norwich fans and they are both thoroughly decent blokes, but Norwich fans as a collective I despise with a passion. It's irrational but that is the beauty of being a fan, if we're strictly rational we'd all be fans of top sides.

Sure it's already been said, but Robert Fleck is now working at a special needs school as a teaching assistant. Good on him!

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024