Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sadly I doubt they'll find him 12:55 - Feb 19 with 2206 viewsfactual_blue

His body is almost certainly in the landfill. This whole thing has been a catastrophe for the Suffolk Police.

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/third_public_search_for_raf_honington_s_corrie_mckeag

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Sadly I doubt they'll find him on 13:06 - Feb 19 with 2133 viewsgreyhound

Missing since the 24th september. Can't believe it has been that long. It scares me as to how people can vanish without trace like this.

This case has made me think also about how many people vanish without anyone ever knowing. Corrie clearly has an incredibly strong family unit that sits behind him. However society is full of people who lose connections to family and friends and become vulnerable in our society. It concerns me that if this can happen to such a popular and well connected person, what on earth is happening to some of the people at the other end of that social spectrum.

Didn't a lad go missing around the cattle market area in Ipswich many years back? Was that ever concluded?

It's so horribly sad.
Sadly I doubt they'll find him on 15:15 - Feb 19 with 1889 viewsNo9

It is certainly not good for the Suffolk police. They have not even, with family help, come up with any potnetial motive, have they.
Sadly I doubt they'll find him on 15:16 - Feb 19 with 1883 viewsfactual_blue

Sadly I doubt they'll find him on 13:06 - Feb 19 by greyhound

Missing since the 24th september. Can't believe it has been that long. It scares me as to how people can vanish without trace like this.

This case has made me think also about how many people vanish without anyone ever knowing. Corrie clearly has an incredibly strong family unit that sits behind him. However society is full of people who lose connections to family and friends and become vulnerable in our society. It concerns me that if this can happen to such a popular and well connected person, what on earth is happening to some of the people at the other end of that social spectrum.

Didn't a lad go missing around the cattle market area in Ipswich many years back? Was that ever concluded?

It's so horribly sad.

There's a lot more to this story, if what I've been told is correct.....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Sadly I doubt they'll find him on 15:29 - Feb 19 with 1831 viewsRIPbobby

Sadly I doubt they'll find him on 15:16 - Feb 19 by factual_blue

There's a lot more to this story, if what I've been told is correct.....

The whole situation seems very strange to me. People generally don't disappear off the face of earth. Never before have we seen something advertised so very much and if there was a snippet of evidence to be gained then we'd have heard something by now. Also I'd have thought that a fit 6 footer sleeping in a wheely bin would have woken up the second it starts moving and thus I don't buy that scenario either as well as it being damn heavy.

Something very odd is going on ?
Sadly I doubt they'll find him on 15:51 - Feb 19 with 1747 viewsGuthrum

Sadly I doubt they'll find him on 15:15 - Feb 19 by No9

It is certainly not good for the Suffolk police. They have not even, with family help, come up with any potnetial motive, have they.

But what do they have to go on? If CCTV and witnesses give no leads, searches have found nothing, what further progress can they make. We don't even know for certain he's not still alive somewhere (e.g. that Devon schoolboy who vanished without trace for a couple of months).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Sadly I doubt they'll find him on 15:53 - Feb 19 with 1730 viewsBackToRussia

Sadly I doubt they'll find him on 15:51 - Feb 19 by Guthrum

But what do they have to go on? If CCTV and witnesses give no leads, searches have found nothing, what further progress can they make. We don't even know for certain he's not still alive somewhere (e.g. that Devon schoolboy who vanished without trace for a couple of months).

His phone last was traced to the landfill but they're only just now searching it?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Sadly I doubt they'll find him on 15:58 - Feb 19 with 1700 viewsGuthrum

Sadly I doubt they'll find him on 15:53 - Feb 19 by BackToRussia

His phone last was traced to the landfill but they're only just now searching it?

I don't think the phone was traced all the way to the landfill.

Sadly I doubt they'll find him on 15:59 - Feb 19 with 1687 viewsBackToRussia

Sadly I doubt they'll find him on 15:58 - Feb 19 by Guthrum

I don't think the phone was traced all the way to the landfill.

Wasn't it that they traced it to the truck, and they knew where the truck went?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Login to get fewer ads

Sadly I doubt they'll find him on 16:06 - Feb 19 with 1639 viewsbournemouthblue

Sadly I doubt they'll find him on 15:29 - Feb 19 by RIPbobby

The whole situation seems very strange to me. People generally don't disappear off the face of earth. Never before have we seen something advertised so very much and if there was a snippet of evidence to be gained then we'd have heard something by now. Also I'd have thought that a fit 6 footer sleeping in a wheely bin would have woken up the second it starts moving and thus I don't buy that scenario either as well as it being damn heavy.

Don't these kind of bins get emptied into the machines mechanically?

He could quite easily have been buried under a tonne of rubbish as it was poured in

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Sadly I doubt they'll find him on 16:12 - Feb 19 with 1608 viewsGuthrum

Sadly I doubt they'll find him on 15:59 - Feb 19 by BackToRussia

Wasn't it that they traced it to the truck, and they knew where the truck went?

Yes, but they thought the load was too light for a body.

Sadly I doubt they'll find him on 16:25 - Feb 19 with 1543 viewsJeff_winger

Sadly I doubt they'll find him on 16:12 - Feb 19 by Guthrum

Yes, but they thought the load was too light for a body.

Phone last registered signal in barton mills near mildenhall.
They assumption is it could have been in the bin truck that goes by that route.
Unfortunately its all they have to go on an assumption.
There is also a well known dogging site in that area which throws uo even more possabilities
Sadly I doubt they'll find him on 17:28 - Feb 19 with 1389 viewsgerard1947

It was announced early Feb that they were to search an area at Milton Landfill. I should imagine they can be fairly specific where that truck was tipped but still a major task I reckon. I haven't heard if the search has started.
Sadly I doubt they'll find him on 18:37 - Feb 19 with 1242 viewsBlueGuru

Sadly I doubt they'll find him on 15:29 - Feb 19 by RIPbobby

People do disappear regularly though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024