Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is Mick not playing our best striker? 16:46 - Feb 19 with 1186 viewsflashblue

Pitman is lethal from within 10 yards. He hits the ball early and rarely misses the target.

He is also absolutely deadly with his head. One of the best headers of the ball I have seen.

He is probably our most highly paid player.

So why is Mick not starting him?

If something's worth doing, it's worth overdoing.
Poll: Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the EU or leave the EU?

Why is Mick not playing our best striker? on 16:51 - Feb 19 with 1165 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I know you're trolling again. Second post on him in two days isn't it?

But point by point..

1) 4 goals in 16 is hardly lethal. One of those was even a penalty

2) deadly with his head? Has he scored a headed goal this season? Or even won a header this season? Heading ability isn't his game at all.

3) highest paid player? I massively doubt that. Probably about average paid for us

4) not starting because he has simply looked poor too frequently when he's started as of late. That performance against Derby was as poor a display from a striker (both ability wise and mentality wise) as I've seen all season aside from Leon fooking best at Lincoln.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Why is Mick not playing our best striker? on 16:56 - Feb 19 with 1139 viewsReuser_is_God

Why is Mick not playing our best striker? on 16:51 - Feb 19 by The_Romford_Blue

But point by point..

2) deadly with his head? Has he scored a headed goal this season? Or even won a header this season? Heading ability isn't his game at all.

3) highest paid player? I massively doubt that. Probably about average paid for us

4) not starting because he has simply looked poor too frequently when he's started as of late. That performance against Derby was as poor a display from a striker (both ability wise and mentality wise) as I've seen all season aside from Leon fooking best at Lincoln.

I really don't understand the love for Pitman.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Why is Mick not playing our best striker? on 17:01 - Feb 19 with 1105 viewsJ2BLUE

But point by point..

It was Flash who claimed he could buy the club wasn't it?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Why is Mick not playing our best striker? on 17:11 - Feb 19 with 1069 viewsParmigiano

But point by point..

He definitely is the highest paid. I saw him in Nandos last week buying two whole chickens for him and two mates.

Other Portuguese-esc chicken restaurants are available.
Why is Mick not playing our best striker? on 17:16 - Feb 19 with 1032 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Why is Mick not playing our best striker? on 16:56 - Feb 19 by Reuser_is_God

I really don't understand the love for Pitman.

He is essentially a super sub. I would've put him on at 80 minutes yesterday.

Poll: Best Football Song

Why is Mick not playing our best striker? on 17:31 - Feb 19 with 981 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Why is Mick not playing our best striker? on 17:01 - Feb 19 by J2BLUE

It was Flash who claimed he could buy the club wasn't it?

True that

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Why is Mick not playing our best striker? on 21:56 - Feb 19 with 757 viewssuperfan

I would say that he is one of the best footballers on our books, but "lethal" isn't a word I would associate with Pitman. Nice try though.
Why is Mick not playing our best striker? on 21:57 - Feb 19 with 749 viewsJ2BLUE

Why is Mick not playing our best striker? on 17:31 - Feb 19 by The_Romford_Blue

True that

Funny how a multimillionaire has nothing better to do than troll on the internet.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Why is Mick not playing our best striker? on 22:00 - Feb 19 with 735 viewsMaySixth

lol

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024